Casey Anthony Trial- Live Feed!!

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Casey Anthony Trial- Live Feed!!

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:45 am

I have kept up with this from the day the girl was reported missing. The 911 call from the mom was one of the first signs of Casey guilt.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:20 am

I wish they would show her face during the testimonies. I cannot imagine sitting there having someone describe my babies skull and injuries and not being devastated!
Unbridled Spirit

Postby fairviewcrew » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:36 pm

We'll probably never know the real truth. Based on testimony and photographs, my guess would be that Casey loved the little girl. Casey has mental issues, the most of obvious is that she is a compulsive liar. There are a lot of loose ends. I don't think the little girl drowned. She died in a way that would have brought severe charges, or there would be no reason for a cover-up.

It is really difficult to say what the internet searches meant without the context of what else she was viewing in the same time frame, and the chloroform in the car could have been the result of all the cleaning products her mom used to eliminate the smell. I use google constantly, and I'm sure you could build a case against me for almost anything if you based it on random searches.

And what about the deal with the meter reader alerting police in August, who then searched the area and found nothing, and then the same meter reader returning to uncover the body himself in December? If the body was submerged in water in August, then how did the meter reader see and report it? If it was visible, then how did the police search miss it? It is possible that he had some involvement, dumped the body for the police, made the report, and then bags sank before police searched?

America is woven of many strands. I would recognize them and let it so remain. Our fate is to become one, and yet many.This is not prophecy, but description.
Ralph Ellison
fairviewcrew

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:33 pm

And what about the deal with the meter reader alerting police in August, who then searched the area and found nothing, and then the same meter reader returning to uncover the body himself in December? If the body was submerged in water in August, then how did the meter reader see and report it? If it was visible, then how did the police search miss it? It is possible that he had some involvement, dumped the body for the police, made the report, and then bags sank before police searched?

It is very odd that the same meter reader found the body. Also another telling issue was the fact that in his 911 call he said it was in the Casey Anthony area.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby ~CJ~ » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:42 am

I may be wrong about this because it was news from when the body was first found. I remember hearing the meter reader attempted to report finding the body and his report fell through the cracks or something. I believe he said he said the Anthony name when he reported it the second time in hopes investigators took it seriously. Now again, I could be wrong about this. I am just basing this on recollection.
~CJ~

Postby fairviewcrew » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:52 pm

I also find the testimony about the insects odd. Decomposition fluids were suppose to be on paper towels and carpet in the trunk. The body was only suppose to be in the trunk during the stage of death when fluids leak from the orifices of the body. Sounds like lots of fluid escaped, and fluid escapes from the mouth and nose. I think it is possible that the duct tape was placed there to stop the fluids from further leaking.
America is woven of many strands. I would recognize them and let it so remain. Our fate is to become one, and yet many.This is not prophecy, but description.
Ralph Ellison
fairviewcrew

Postby Doc Holliday » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:58 pm

The evidence, as being presented, is following a logical order, and makes great sense to me. I believe the child was sufficated before she was placed in the trunk.
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds. Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday

Postby fairviewcrew » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:35 pm

Doc Holliday wrote:The evidence, as being presented, is following a logical order, and makes great sense to me. I believe the child was sufficated before she was placed in the trunk.

If she was suffocated, then she was immediately placed in the trunk. According to testimony, her remains were somewhere else for days before they were placed in the trunk. Obviously, she did not die in the trunk if the body was already decomposing by the time it reached the trunk. My point is that the expert testimony places her in the trunk only during the stage of composition when fluids are leaking from the mouth and nose. Wouldn't it make sense to wrap duct tape around the mouth and nose to stop the fluids from leaking?

I don't think she was murdered by duct tape. The Mom may have drugged her and panicked when the little girl overdosed and died. The experts seem to be suggesting that the little girl's body was hidden in her little playhouse for a while.
Ralph Ellison
fairviewcrew

Postby Doc Holliday » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:52 pm

fairviewcrew wrote:
Doc Holliday wrote:The evidence, as being presented, is following a logical order, and makes great sense to me. I believe the child was sufficated before she was placed in the trunk.

If she was suffocated, then she was immediately placed in the trunk. According to testimony, her remains were somewhere else for days before they were placed in the trunk. Obviously, she did not die in the trunk if the body was already decomposing by the time it reached the trunk. My point is that the expert testimony places her in the trunk only during the stage of composition when fluids are leaking from the mouth and nose. Wouldn't it make sense to wrap duct tape around the mouth and nose to stop the fluids from leaking?

I don't think she was murdered by duct tape. The Mom may have drugged her and panicked when the little girl overdosed and died. The experts seem to be suggesting that the little girl's body was hidden in her little playhouse for a while.

I think we're saying the same thing except we're disagreeing about the tape. Dr. Warren testified that the tape was put on her before decomposition so your theory could be right. I don't think the mother is smart enough to think about the fluids leaking.
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds. Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday

Postby fairviewcrew » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Doc Holliday wrote:
fairviewcrew wrote:

I think we're saying the same thing except we're disagreeing about the tape. Dr. Warren testified that the tape was put on her before decomposition so your theory could be right. I don't think the mother is smart enough to think about the fluids leaking.

I don't think she is very smart either. I think she is stupid enough to gamble everything on this crazy drowning lie, as opposed to admitting that she accidentally killed her child. I don't think it is premeditated, because if things had been planned she would have also had a plan to dispose of the body. I would lean more toward aggravated manslaughter than murder one, but she'd risk getting murder one before admitting to aggravated manslaughter.

Fluids had leaked into the car already and she was attempting to dry them up with paper towels. She probably used duct tape to keep additional fluid from leaking.

Something is very wrong with Casey Anthony. Regardless of how it happened, she is one very psychologically disturbed individual. I wonder what made her that way. Her parents seem rather normal.
Ralph Ellison
fairviewcrew

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:25 pm

I don't think she was murdered by duct tape. The Mom may have drugged her and panicked when the little girl overdosed and died. The experts seem to be suggesting that the little girl's body was hidden in her little playhouse for a while.[/quote]

I think we're saying the same thing except we're disagreeing about the tape. Dr. Warren testified that the tape was put on her before decomposition so your theory could be right. I don't think the mother is smart enough to think about the fluids leaking.[/quote]

I don't think she is very smart either. I think she is stupid enough to gamble everything on this crazy drowning lie, as opposed to admitting that she accidentally killed her child. I don't think it is premeditated, because if things had been planned she would have also had a plan to dispose of the body. I would lean more toward aggravated manslaughter than murder one, but she'd risk getting murder one before admitting to aggravated manslaughter.

Fluids had leaked into the car already and she was attempting to dry them up with paper towels. She probably used duct tape to keep additional fluid from leaking.

Something is very wrong with Casey Anthony. Regardless of how it happened, she is one very psychologically disturbed individual. I wonder what made her that way. Her parents seem rather normal.[/quote]

My money is on growing up in a politically correct society...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:40 am

My assumption was always that she had drugged the baby to keep it sleeping so she could continue to party and it wouldn't bother her.
Unbridled Spirit

Postby fairviewcrew » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Unbridled Spirit wrote:My assumption was always that she had drugged the baby to keep it sleeping so she could continue to party and it wouldn't bother her.

That would be my guess, too. Dr. Drew said that Zanny the Nanny may have been a pseudonym for Xanax.

Murder one requires believing that it was pre-meditated. Google searches should not be allowed in court with no context. If she had planned on murdering her daughter then it would have gone a lot more smoothly. There would have been a plan on where to put the body or how to make it look like an accident. People who plan a murder for months do not end up desperately moving the decomposing body around, because disposal of the body is an obvious part of the plan.

The jury can choose aggravated manslaughter. It requires proof that the person caused death recklessly and showed an indifference to human life.

It bothers me that she will likely be charged with murder one based on flimsy circumstantial evidence when aggravated murder is more fitting to the crime. Some of the evidence is highly prejudicial, too. The photograph that showed all the stages of decomposition was unnecessary in itself, but using a photo where the little girl is side-by-side with her mother assigns guilt that has not yet been proven.
Ralph Ellison
fairviewcrew

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:04 pm

First of all her lawyer sucks. I have watched the live feed from work everyday and the state has not met the burden of proof with regards to her intentionally killing Caylee let alone proved premeditation, so that throws murder one out the window. If convicted it will most likely be for Aggravated Manslaughter. The prosecution made a huge mistake in using her statements to police when she hadn't been read her miranda rights. It will be overturned on appeal.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Next

Return to Crime & Punishment