Casey Anthony Trial- Live Feed!!

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Casey Anthony Trial- Live Feed!!

Postby Doc Holliday » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 pm

BabyBlue wrote:
~CJ~ wrote:A jury by your peers IS part of the American way.

I wouldnt call those 12 idiots from caseys trial american and they are certainly not my peers.I dont associate with cowards. :D

I'm curious, where did you attend elementary school?
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds. Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday

Postby Cotton Hill » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 pm

BabyBlue wrote:
Cotton Hill wrote:

It's the only way. I much prefer that to a panel of mid level government functionaries.

You wouldnt if you were on trial.

Oh yes I would! Ten to one.
Being a liberal means never having to say you're sorry
Cotton Hill

Postby BabyBlue » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Doc Holliday wrote:
BabyBlue wrote:

I wouldnt call those 12 idiots from caseys trial american and they are certainly not my peers.I dont associate with cowards. :D

I'm curious, where did you attend elementary school?

Why????
Don't Drink and Drive. The life you save could be your own.
BabyBlue

Postby Doc Holliday » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:51 pm

I hope you say anywhere but Kentucky. I am almost sure they teach American History in all elementary schools.
Doc Holliday

Postby BabyBlue » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:52 pm

[/quote]Oh yes I would! Ten to one.[/quote]
Yeah i know,,cause your peers will let you get away with murder.
BabyBlue

Postby BabyBlue » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Doc Holliday wrote:I hope you say anywhere but Kentucky. I am almost sure they teach American History in all elementary schools.

Sorry to disappoint you there doc,but i was born and raised here in harlan,went to school here etc.....
BabyBlue

Postby BabyBlue » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Doc Holliday wrote:I hope you say anywhere but Kentucky. I am almost sure they teach American History in all elementary schools.

History has nothing to do with casey anthony,so why does it matter where i went to school?Wherever i went i would still say she killed her kid.I attended my american history classes..i was taught by real historians about pride and the american way.They dont teach you that in the books.
BabyBlue

Postby Doc Holliday » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:02 pm

BabyBlue wrote:

History has nothing to do with casey anthony,so why does it matter where i went to school?Wherever i went i would still say she killed her kid.I attended my american history classes..i was taught by real historians about pride and the american way.They dont teach you that in the books.

:lol:
Doc Holliday

Postby BabyBlue » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Doc Holliday wrote:
BabyBlue wrote:

:lol:

What you laughing at?
BabyBlue

Postby ~CJ~ » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:42 pm

It appears that Casey Anthony will be heading back to Florida for a year to serve out her probation. I agree with some news analyst that Casey will suffer the same consequences as O.J. Simpson did after his acquittal. I seriously don't think this will be the last time we will see news coverage of her being in trouble.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44118994/ns ... kcmVoLSdBk
~CJ~

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:39 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Here is what happened. I support the new Roy Kronk Law which says a meter reader can't know there where abouts of a body for four months and not report it properly.

Roy Kronk who is familiar with law enforcement procedures because of his experience as a bounty hunter. He made three calls in August to 911 to report that he has saw a skull. No skull was found by the detective who returned to the scene. After these attempts failed he has to rethink his plan and removes the remains to be re planted at a later date. His calls to authorities were odd in that he nervously laughs and mentions what if it's Caylee's body. He makes a second attempt 4 months later to be noticed by reporting his findings this time to his superior hoping to gain his recognition. As we have learned Killers, Arsonists, and others who commit heinous crimes attempt to be inserted into the investigation.

Since he worked the area and actually read the meter at the Anthony home he had time to observe Caylee and get acquainted with the home, vehicles and their schedules. This also allows him access to the garage and out buildings.

Kronk who has 8 years experience as a bounty hunter has the ability to follow Casey without being noticed. Casey Anthony has been known to leave her daughter alone sleeping in her vehicle while partying, or at a friends house. The killer knew of her routine and abducted the child for obvious sexual reasons. Caylee knew the abductor so he had no choice but to kill her and dispose of the remains near the Anthony home. Casey doesn't know who took her child but she knows she is in a hell of a lot of trouble so she spends the next 30 days searching, and lying hoping to find who took Caylee. This explains why she returned to the "party" locations because this was the area her child was abducted from.

The location of the body being dumped along his route is two fold. This allows him to return to the scene and relive his crime, and secondly this would put the blame soley on Casey Anthony. In his work capacity he has access to Sodium Hypochlorite which leaves traces of chloroform behind. Sodium Hypochlorite is used in water treatment plants and can burn flesh from the bones.

WOW!

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Casey Anthony Teams With TV Producer to Shop $750,000 Interview Special (Exclusive)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/casey-anthony-interview-tv-show-trial-verdict-272434
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:51 pm

Moron meter reader Roy Kronk has filed a defamation lawsuit against Anthony.

Casey Anthony sued by man who found her child's remains

http://news.yahoo.com/casey-anthony-sued-man-found-her-childs-remains-204640710.html
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:57 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Moron meter reader Roy Kronk has filed a defamation lawsuit against Anthony.

Casey Anthony sued by man who found her child's remains

http://news.yahoo.com/casey-anthony-sued-man-found-her-childs-remains-204640710.html

He will live dangerously... I don't think I would want to answer any questions if I were him...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Bushwhacker » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:34 am

The woman was guilty, what in the hell were the people on the jury doing while all the evidence was being shown to them? They were as dumb as the ones that found O.J. not quilty. :x
Bushwhacker

PreviousNext

Return to Crime & Punishment