Hailey Dunn Missing Teen From Texas

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Hailey Dunn Missing Teen From Texas

Postby FindHailey » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:40 am

Has anyone been following the Hailey Dunn story out of Texas? She went missing around Christmas, and has not been found. She was 14 years old and the only suspect that has been openly mentioned is her mom's live in boyfriend. Here is a old news article if you hadn't heard about it.
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/hailey-dunn-update-investigators-narrowing-on-case-of-missing-texas-teen
FindHailey

Re: Hailey Dunn Missing Teen From Texas

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:05 pm

I have kept up with this from the beginning, and even suffered through Nancy Grace to keep updated. The boyfriend is suspect number one, but as far as the mother she is quite hard to read because she is a burn out. If the boyfriend did kill Hailey then I do believe that the mother was somehow involved.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby auz » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:15 pm

the father was a member on another forum i visit frequently. he hasn't been on the site for a while but he was actively posting while hailey was missing. once the news got word of this his account was deactivated and all of his posts and messages were saved. the site was a forum for collectors of michael myers (halloween) masks. it sounds like he's a pretty strange dude.
LOL
auz

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:21 pm

auz wrote:the father was a member on another forum i visit frequently. he hasn't been on the site for a while but he was actively posting while hailey was missing. once the news got word of this his account was deactivated and all of his posts and messages were saved. the site was a forum for collectors of michael myers (halloween) masks. it sounds like he's a pretty strange dude.

That wouldn't be the father it would be the live in boyfriend (Suspect) I also visit the same site, and a few of his posts are still there.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby auz » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:31 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
auz wrote:the father was a member on another forum i visit frequently. he hasn't been on the site for a while but he was actively posting while hailey was missing. once the news got word of this his account was deactivated and all of his posts and messages were saved. the site was a forum for collectors of michael myers (halloween) masks. it sounds like he's a pretty strange dude.

That wouldn't be the father it would be the live in boyfriend (Suspect) I also visit the same site, and a few of his posts are still there.

yeah i meant the boyfriend lol. you visit that site? is it because of the missing person or do you just like michael myers? i use the same username almost everywhere so if you see an auz or some variation it's probably me lol.
LOL
auz

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:40 pm

auz wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:

yeah i meant the boyfriend lol. you visit that site? is it because of the missing person or do you just like michael myers? i use the same username almost everywhere so if you see an auz or some variation it's probably me lol.

I have been a member of that site for a few years. Anyone who knows me knows my love of the first two Halloweens movies. Read my signature line lol. I know I have had that up for over a year......
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby auz » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:42 pm

haha yeah i have seen your signature but it totally wasn't paying attention.
LOL
auz

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:44 pm

you must really be interested in this case to watch nancy grace. i cant stand that mouthy skank.

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Their are several of his posts left on the site and I will post a couple of them that were posted minutes apart. She went missing on December 27, 2010... Notice the date and times of his posts on January 7th. He went from worrying about Hailey being missing to complimenting someone on the masks they made.

by unconscious_mind78 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 am

I'm sure alot of you know by now the situation surrounding my Fiance's daughter Hailey Dunn's Disapperance. Me, My Fiance and Her Son all need any help we can get to bring her home safe. So, im asking you guys to please pray for us and if you might here anything that could help us find her wether how small it is please contact me through pm or you can pm me and I will give you my Phone number. I've been a member here since 2005 and all I have to say is this forum is full of great ppl and we come together when one is in need. Again if you here anything regarding Hailey please contact me. Thank you so much and God Bless yall.

unconscious_mind78 wrote: 1/7/11
11:42am

Thank you guys. We so very much appreciate yall praying for us. This is a nightmare...it really is. We just want her to come home safe and unharmed...But again thanks for the support guys. God Bless you all.

unconscious_mind78 wrote: 1/7/11
11:45am

I just have to say how professional and Friendly Mask4me was. He answered all my questions promptly and not mention I was sooooooooo impressed with my mask. Mask4me does phenominal Work on his masks and I highly recommend anyone picking up a mask from him. His work is A+, Top notch, Awesome. And my mask got to me super fast. Overall I am totally pleased with how our transaction went. Thank again Mask4me!!! Your the man!

Below is a couple of his older posts that I couldn't date because the topic doesn't exist any longer.

unconscious_mind78 wrote:
I also think Hannibal Lector and Patrick Bateman (American Pyscho) are original killers...They both have a sick and twisted view of life...But they also can put on this mask of sanity fooling everyone into thinking they are somewhat normal ppl...

unconscious_mind78 wrote:
Has anybody ever went apeshit and created a real life Halloween???? I mean went as far as throwing on the mask, coveralls and just massacred some ppl???
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby DarkFairy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Wow.. Well, the posts are interesting and until I read the last one I thought they seemed pretty normal. I really wish that last one had a date on it though, it might could give an idea to his frame of mind if it was around the time she went missing. We all say crazy things at times and since I am not a member, I am not aware of "how" he posts or his type of humor. But even then, it is an odd thing to ask.

I hadn't even heard about this at all, I am gonna go look at some stuff and may have an actual opinion later on.
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:30 am

In the Christmas pic- Her mom looks really young. Her moms bf looks like a psycho, and Hailey looks so sad.
This is a sad story. I read a few articles, but never read exactly what happened the day she went missing. Anyone know?
Unbridled Spirit

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:07 am

Unbridled Spirit wrote:In the Christmas pic- Her mom looks really young. Her moms bf looks like a psycho, and Hailey looks so sad.
This is a sad story. I read a few articles, but never read exactly what happened the day she went missing. Anyone know?

Here is the timeline as I know it.
The mother says she last saw the girl at 10pm and said goodnight. Dec 26th
The mother went to work early the next morning. Dec 27th
The boyfriend went to work and quit, and returned home (according to him). Dec 27th
Boyfriend claims that Hailey said she was going to her dads house and then to a friends to stay the night. This would make him the last person to see her.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby FallenAngel » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Does anyone know how long the mom has been with her boyfriend?
“Stop trying to fit in when you were born to stand out.”
FallenAngel
The Fallen One

Postby DarkFairy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:41 pm

FallenAngel wrote:Does anyone know how long the mom has been with her boyfriend?

Apparently they aren't together any longer, according to two articles I read today. As for how long they had been together when it happened, GFunk may know.
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:56 pm

DarkFairy wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:Does anyone know how long the mom has been with her boyfriend?

Apparently they aren't together any longer, according to two articles I read today. As for how long they had been together when it happened, GFunk may know.

I don't know how long they were together, but their have been reports of them sneaking around and seeing one another. (Taken from other sites)
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Next

Return to Crime & Punishment