Hailey Dunn Missing Teen From Texas

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Hailey Dunn Missing Teen From Texas

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:45 pm

It was previously reported that Adkins had printed documents about Serial Killers, Murderers, and Sexual Sadists.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 am

The police need to do a check of all missing kids within a certain range of the residence & his mothers. This case may unravel to be more than just Hailey missing.
Unbridled Spirit

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:18 pm

Now they need to apply massive pressure to her mothers boyfriend.

Remains Identified as Missing Texas Teen Hailey Dunn

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/04/remains-identified-as-missing-texas-teen-hailey-dunn/
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Legion » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:33 pm

I cant believe he would be on that website nonchalantly speaking of his step daughter missing.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Wed May 01, 2013 10:14 am

Legion wrote:I cant believe he would be on that website nonchalantly speaking of his step daughter missing.

What website?

The teen’s scattered remains were discovered on March 16, 2013. The Texas Department of Public Safety, Texas Rangers and FBI investigators spent nearly four days gathering the remains and evidence that could lead to a conviction.

Does this mean she had been set on fire and her ashes scattered or what?
Unbridled Spirit

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu May 02, 2013 3:40 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Their are several of his posts left on the site and I will post a couple of them that were posted minutes apart. She went missing on December 27, 2010... Notice the date and times of his posts on January 7th. He went from worrying about Hailey being missing to complimenting someone on the masks they made.

by unconscious_mind78 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 am

I'm sure alot of you know by now the situation surrounding my Fiance's daughter Hailey Dunn's Disapperance. Me, My Fiance and Her Son all need any help we can get to bring her home safe. So, im asking you guys to please pray for us and if you might here anything that could help us find her wether how small it is please contact me through pm or you can pm me and I will give you my Phone number. I've been a member here since 2005 and all I have to say is this forum is full of great ppl and we come together when one is in need. Again if you here anything regarding Hailey please contact me. Thank you so much and God Bless yall.

unconscious_mind78 wrote: 1/7/11
11:42am

Thank you guys. We so very much appreciate yall praying for us. This is a nightmare...it really is. We just want her to come home safe and unharmed...But again thanks for the support guys. God Bless you all.

11:45am

I just have to say how professional and Friendly Mask4me was. He answered all my questions promptly and not mention I was sooooooooo impressed with my mask. Mask4me does phenominal Work on his masks and I highly recommend anyone picking up a mask from him. His work is A+, Top notch, Awesome. And my mask got to me super fast. Overall I am totally pleased with how our transaction went. Thank again Mask4me!!! Your the man!

Below is a couple of his older posts that I couldn't date because the topic doesn't exist any longer.

unconscious_mind78 wrote:
I also think Hannibal Lector and Patrick Bateman (American Pyscho) are original killers...They both have a sick and twisted view of life...But they also can put on this mask of sanity fooling everyone into thinking they are somewhat normal ppl...

Has anybody ever went apeshit and created a real life Halloween???? I mean went as far as throwing on the mask, coveralls and just massacred some ppl???
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Thu May 02, 2013 4:16 pm

A lot of sickos in this here United States. Wonder how many are right here in Harlan County?
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:45 am

No arrests three years after Hailey Dunn murder

FBI says investigation continues

http://www.oaoa.com/community/article_8b2ee532-74c5-11e3-bdaf-001a4bcf6878.html
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:37 pm

6 years after she went missing no one has been arrested. This is a case that I followed very closely, and believe with everything in me that the step father did it.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby upallnight » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:19 pm

Wow @ the things he said on that horror website.
upallnight

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue May 09, 2017 1:25 pm

GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Demon Hunter » Tue May 09, 2017 3:23 pm

Phoenix police have arrested a serial killer. He has shot and killed over 10 people, and was named the Serial Street Shooter.
Demon Hunter

Postby ScArEcRoW » Wed May 10, 2017 8:08 am

This is a true psychopath.

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Their are several of his posts left on the site and I will post a couple of them that were posted minutes apart. She went missing on December 27, 2010... Notice the date and times of his posts on January 7th. He went from worrying about Hailey being missing to complimenting someone on the masks they made.

by unconscious_mind78 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 am

I'm sure alot of you know by now the situation surrounding my Fiance's daughter Hailey Dunn's Disapperance. Me, My Fiance and Her Son all need any help we can get to bring her home safe. So, im asking you guys to please pray for us and if you might here anything that could help us find her wether how small it is please contact me through pm or you can pm me and I will give you my Phone number. I've been a member here since 2005 and all I have to say is this forum is full of great ppl and we come together when one is in need. Again if you here anything regarding Hailey please contact me. Thank you so much and God Bless yall.

11:42am

Thank you guys. We so very much appreciate yall praying for us. This is a nightmare...it really is. We just want her to come home safe and unharmed...But again thanks for the support guys. God Bless you all.

11:45am

I just have to say how professional and Friendly Mask4me was. He answered all my questions promptly and not mention I was sooooooooo impressed with my mask. Mask4me does phenominal Work on his masks and I highly recommend anyone picking up a mask from him. His work is A+, Top notch, Awesome. And my mask got to me super fast. Overall I am totally pleased with how our transaction went. Thank again Mask4me!!! Your the man!

Below is a couple of his older posts that I couldn't date because the topic doesn't exist any longer.

I also think Hannibal Lector and Patrick Bateman (American Pyscho) are original killers...They both have a sick and twisted view of life...But they also can put on this mask of sanity fooling everyone into thinking they are somewhat normal ppl...

Has anybody ever went apeshit and created a real life Halloween???? I mean went as far as throwing on the mask, coveralls and just massacred some ppl???
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Legion » Wed May 10, 2017 1:26 pm

It sounds like to me that they have enough evidence to take him to trial.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed May 10, 2017 2:00 pm

Legion wrote:It sounds like to me that they have enough evidence to take him to trial.

It looks like all the evidence is circumstantial. No doubt the girls mother is a before or after the fact accomplish.
Maybe both. It's one thing to know, another to prove.

He's expressed certain vulnerabilities in his psychological make up. Masks, halloween massacres, the thrill of a hunt.
It would be difficult and risky, but not impossible, to set a trap for these two.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Previous

Return to Crime & Punishment