FBI nabs ruthless Boston mob boss in California

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

FBI nabs ruthless Boston mob boss in California

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:03 am

The inspiration for the roll Jack Nicholson played in the movie The Departed has been arrested in California after 16 years on the run. James "Whitey" Bulger was a vicious Irish mob boss who worked with the FBI to rat out the Italian Mafia while being allowed to continue his life of crime. Read the book Brutal if you want to know how evil and violent this man was. The movie while they added some things for dramatic effect comes fairly close to his life.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110623/ap_on_re_us/us_whitey_bulger_arrested#mwpphu-container
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Re: FBI nabs ruthless Boston mob boss in California

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:20 am

Old "Whitey" was one bad mother... He's been everywhere except prison... He was on the FBI's most wanted, Americas Most Wanted, and Unsolved Mysteries that I know of...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:37 pm

I found my copy of the book Brutal at Big Lots.... In a interesting side note someone from the Pakistan Gov't said if Whitey Burger can live undetected by American police for 16 years why cant Osama Bin Laden live here undetected for 10 years.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby ~CJ~ » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:39 pm

With this man's history, I can't help but wonder if he was given up by someone close to him. He is ruthless and I just can't see him putting himself into a position of getting caught. The following link will give you a little more history about him. I highly recommend the book though.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=23567
~CJ~

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:35 pm

~CJ~ wrote:With this man's history, I can't help but wonder if he was given up by someone close to him. He is ruthless and I just can't see him putting himself into a position of getting caught. The following link will give you a little more history about him. I highly recommend the book though.

I can't imagine anybody with the stones to give him up... I wouldn't...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby ~CJ~ » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Joe Average Whiteguy wrote:
~CJ~ wrote:With this man's history, I can't help but wonder if he was given up by someone close to him. He is ruthless and I just can't see him putting himself into a position of getting caught. The following link will give you a little more history about him. I highly recommend the book though.

I can't imagine anybody with the stones to give him up... I wouldn't...

That is true. I definitely wouldn't either. But you never know.
~CJ~

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:40 am

Hitman John Martorano who confessed to killing at least 20 people served only 12 years in prison in an agreement if they ever caught Whitey he would testify against him. Martorano has been out of prison since 2007 will give testimony against Whitey.

'Whitey' Bulger Trial to Hear Testimony From Convicted Hitman John Martorano

http://abcnews.go.com/US/whitey-bulger-trial-hear-testimony-convicted-hitman-john/story?id=19418872
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:56 pm

Jury deliberations began today.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Return to Crime & Punishment