Trayvon Martin

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Trayvon Martin

Postby Pappy » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:34 pm

Cornbread wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Especially now that Cornbreads learned to shoot. Btw I hope your still not paying someone to teach you.

He did teach me a few shooting techniques, but mainly he taught me how to break it down and propertly clean it.

Just skin it back cornbread use a steel brush on that Focker.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby upallnight » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:43 am

So we can blame George Zimmerman for BLM lol.
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:35 am

upallnight wrote:So we can blame George Zimmerman for BLM lol.

You can blame establishment policies, both economic and social, of past 45 years.

I think we are seeing what James Baldwin predicted would happen in his 1965 "The American Dream is at the Expense of the American Negro" debate with William F. Buckley;

“It is a terrible thing for an entire people to surrender to the notion that one-ninth of its population is beneath them. Until the moment comes when we, the Americans, are able to accept the fact that my ancestors are both black and white, that on that continent we are trying to forge a new identity, that we need each other, that I am not a ward of America, I am not an object of missionary charity, I am one of the people who built the country--until this moment comes there is scarcely any hope for the American dream. If the people are denied participation in it, by their very presence they will wreck it. And if that happens it is a very grave moment for the West.”

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:05 pm

upallnight wrote:So we can blame George Zimmerman for BLM lol.

No, George Bush...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby goat47 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:48 am

Who ever selected the title of the article was a moron. Read the article and you will see their is nothing that will test Oklahoma's stand your ground law.

Killing of 3 teens during burglary may test Oklahoma 'stand your ground' law

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/killing-3-teens-during-burglary-may-test-oklahoma-010103618--abc-news-topstories.html
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Trying to make something controversial when in reality it was a good shooting. Three people broke into the home wearing gloves and masks. The homeowners son took out all three. I call that good shooting.
upallnight

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:51 am

upallnight wrote:Trying to make something controversial when in reality it was a good shooting. Three people broke into the home wearing gloves and masks. The homeowners son took out all three. I call that good shooting.

Damn right it was a good shooting.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Previous

Return to Crime & Punishment