Trayvon Martin

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Trayvon Martin

Postby FallenAngel » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:20 am

Has anyone been keeping up with the Trayvon Martin Case? What are your thoughts, did Zimmerman shoot this kid in self defense or did he murder him?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/24/justice/f ... ?hpt=hp_t1

From what I have heard on some of the 911 calls, the operator tells the guy to basically stop following him but yet he continues, so any altercation was provoked by him because he was basically stalking the kid.
“Stop trying to fit in when you were born to stand out.”
FallenAngel
The Fallen One

Re: Trayvon Martin

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:31 am

President Obama stated that Trayvon Martin reminds him of his kids, or something to that effect. I say self defense, and maybe this will start a race war.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby RAP » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:00 pm

If the colors were reversed, there would be no questions about the outcome. Dead man walking. :roll: :roll: :twisted:
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:55 pm

All trespassers in my neighborhood regardless of race, creed, or color will be shot... If they keep squirming and moaning and going on they will be shot twice...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Looks like all the protesters, and our Ghetto President didn't expect a witness to come forward who would back up Zimmerman's claims. If I were over the neighborhood watch (In a gated community) a trespassing black male, wearing the hood from his hoodie in 80 degree weather would make me suspicious as well. Below is comments from the witness....

The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: ‘help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911,” he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as “John,” and didn’t not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman’s claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

“When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point,” John said.

Report: Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report-witness-claims-trayvon-martin-attacked-george-zimmerman/
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby FallenAngel » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:55 pm

If someone was basically "stalking" me especially at night I think I would turn around and kick their ass too before the were able to do something to me. (well maybe not me because I am a big chicken I would run but I am sure most would). I still say the guy should not have been following him in the first place and should have let the police handle it.
FallenAngel
The Fallen One

Postby RAP » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:53 am

I agree Angel. I read the comments of the President, he said nothing that was any way unlike a comment I would make. This person killed an unarmed boy because he could. He killed him because most young black men would have been up to no good and he is a coward. You don't kill someone in a neighborhood watch. You see and then call the police and let them do their job. If it were my kid who is black and wears hoodies all the time in hot weather because he thinks it is kool, I would be after this man like a duck on a june bug. His life companion would be fear as long as I was alive.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:22 pm

When you act, and present yourself as a thug/hood that's how people perceive you. First of all don't trespass in a gated community. Secondly don't dress in a manner that draws suspicion that you are up to no good.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby jeepers creepers » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:22 pm

:roll:
shoot first.jpg
shoot first.jpg (73.95 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby FallenAngel » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:36 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:When you act, and present yourself as a thug/hood that's how people perceive you. First of all don't trespass in a gated community. Secondly don't dress in a manner that draws suspicion that you are up to no good.

either way I don't think he had the right to shoot him. You should not have the right to shoot someone only because you think they are up to no good or because the way they dress looks suspicious.
FallenAngel
The Fallen One

Postby FallenAngel » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:48 pm

Trayvon Martin, a black high-school junior from Miami, was visiting his family at their gated community home in Sanford, FL, on February 26th. He was shot to death when he encountered George Michael Zimmerman, captain of the neighborhood-crime-watch group.

Since he was staying with family that live in the gated community, I don't think it would have been considered trespassing.
FallenAngel
The Fallen One

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Zimmerman was defending himself.

The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: ‘help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911,” he said.

The witness only wanted to be identified as “John,” and didn’t not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman’s claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

“When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point,” John said.

Postby RAP » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:11 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:When you act, and present yourself as a thug/hood that's how people perceive you. First of all don't trespass in a gated community. Secondly don't dress in a manner that draws suspicion that you are up to no good.

First of all that is what I told my kid, he is twelve. I have also told him to never trespass on others property, they may consider him a danger. But if I had never told him anything and he was shot in cold blood and this is my take on this situation I still would demand the murderer was held accountable and never stop until justice was done. It is time people stop looking at skin color and automatically thinking the person is bad. If this young man had a gun or weapon of any kind then I could see why this happened but his family lived there because they wanted to feel safe, guess they were wrong.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby FallenAngel » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Guest wrote:Zimmerman was defending himself.

It was his fault even if the boy did turn around and hit him for following the kid, I am sure the kid was scared to death to have a grown man just following him for no reason even after the operator told him not too. He could have avoided the whole thing by listening and waiting on the police, he was in the wrong and caused the altercation.
FallenAngel
The Fallen One

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:42 pm

The Black Panthers have put a $10,000 bounty on Zimmerman's capture. The funny thing is that authorities aren't looking for Zimmerman, so to me it's a bounty on his head.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Next

Return to Crime & Punishment