Desperate For Leads in Disappearance of 10 yr old: UPDATE

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Police Desperate For Leads in Disappearance of 10 yr old

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:36 pm

I would have turned him in also. I know I have said before I dont know if I could do it or not, but this is a whole lot different to me! This boy DISMEMBERED this child! He is a lunatic and needs to be put in a prison or institute!!!
Unbridled Spirit

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue May 07, 2013 8:46 am

Update: After he admitted that he kidnapped, strangled, dismembered, and kept some of her remains in a crawl space under his mothers home he is pleading not guilty.

Austin Reed Sigg Enters Not Guilty Plea In Jessica Ridgeway Case

[url]Austin Reed Sigg Enters Not Guilty Plea In Jessica Ridgeway Case[/url]
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby DarkFairy » Tue May 07, 2013 10:59 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Update: After he admitted that he kidnapped, strangled, dismembered, and kept some of her remains in a crawl space under his mothers home he is pleading not guilty.

Austin Reed Sigg Enters Not Guilty Plea In Jessica Ridgeway Case

[url]Austin Reed Sigg Enters Not Guilty Plea In Jessica Ridgeway Case[/url]

Let me guess.....he is gonna go for an Insanity plea? Isn't that why most of them plead not guilty?
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Previous

Return to Crime & Punishment