Desperate For Leads in Disappearance of 10 yr old: UPDATE

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Police Desperate For Leads in Disappearance of 10 yr old

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Seems to be a product of broken homes too...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Wild » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:Seems to be a product of broken homes too...

Children loose a lot when they are not raised in a home with both parents. I see the difference between myself and my son in this matter. I have great parents even though one is dead. My son just has me. I could not image my life without him. I know I am a over protective mother. I don't believe I will ever be any different either.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:16 pm

Wild wrote:

Children loose a lot when they are not raised in a home with both parents. I see the difference between myself and my son in this matter. I have great parents even though one is dead. My son just has me. I could not image my life without him. I know I am a over protective mother. I don't believe I will ever be any different either.

He's definitely gonna be screwed up some time on down the road...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Wild » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Wild wrote:

He's definitely gonna be screwed up some time on down the road...

Just having me as his mom really did not stack the odds in his favor. :lol: With that I totally agree. :D He is a great kid and hopefully will be a great man when he is grown.. then I will be able to breath again. :D
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Angry White Guy-
You crack me up so bad lol
Unbridled Spirit

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Children loose a lot when they are not raised in a home with both parents.

1950s much?
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Wild » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:55 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Children loose a lot when they are not raised in a home with both parents.

1950s much?

Lol nope was thinking of two great sets of parents is all. How they worked together to get what their families needed, backed each other up, showed how real marriages worked, how to be kind, caring, loving, stern, and most of all PARENTS. Kids don't get that in todays families. I didn't grow up in the 50's but between my parents and my bff's parents had great examples to go by in life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Lol nope was thinking of two great sets of parents is all. How they worked together to get what their families needed, backed each other up, showed how real marriages worked, how to be kind, caring, loving, stern, and most of all PARENTS. Kids don't get that in todays families. I didn't grow up in the 50's but between my parents and my bff's parents had great examples to go by in life.

Yup that's 1950s fantasy.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Wild » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:18 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:

Yup that's 1950s fantasy.

Yeah I know.. let me have my fantasy :D It just makes me sad that todays kids don't have anything close to that. :( They are doing pretty good though. 8-)
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:59 am

Granted they are separated by 8 hours driving time (Google Maps) the abduction and rape of a 11 yr old Wyoming girl who was taken Monday and released four hours later could be connected. The suspect lured the girl by asking for help finding his lab puppy.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:05 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Granted they are separated by 8 hours driving time (Google Maps) the abduction and rape of a 11 yr old Wyoming girl who was taken Monday and released four hours later could be connected. The suspect lured the girl by asking for help finding his lab puppy.

That old lost puppy gets em every time...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:26 am

A body has been found a few miles from the girls home.

Sources: Missing Colorado girl's body found

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/national_world&id=8843027
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Granted they are separated by 8 hours driving time (Google Maps) the abduction and rape of a 11 yr old Wyoming girl who was taken Monday and released four hours later could be connected. The suspect lured the girl by asking for help finding his lab puppy.

That old lost puppy gets em every time...

You would think kids swould be onto that one by now! If I were a parent of a young child, that would be the first like I warned them about, beswides candy. "If someone ask you tohelp them find a lost dog- RUN LIKE HELL!!!" LOL!
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Skyedancer » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:18 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:A body has been found a few miles from the girls home.

Sources: Missing Colorado girl's body found

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/national_world&id=8843027

Even though they've yet to confirm it as her body, it's still horrible to think if it isn't that they have still found the body of a child :cry:
Skyedancer
Rainbow Bright

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:51 am

Unbridled Spirit wrote:Is it just me or is three blocks an awful long way for a child to walk unsupervised? I have always been an overprotective mom, but dang.

It seems that the distance the girl was walking to meet friends is viewable from her home, so it wasn't that far. Not saying that the mother shouldn't have watched her meet her friends. Also the body that authorities discovered should be identified today. The reason for the delay is because the body was "not intact".

FBI seeks help in finding missing Colorado girl

http://www.boston.com/news/education/2012/10/12/fbi-seeks-help-finding-missing-colorado-girl/jHkiRQANu1s8R9Vb8wkrWO/story.html
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

PreviousNext

Return to Crime & Punishment