Desperate For Leads in Disappearance of 10 yr old: UPDATE

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Police Desperate For Leads in Disappearance of 10 yr old

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:47 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Unbridled Spirit wrote:Is it just me or is three blocks an awful long way for a child to walk unsupervised? I have always been an overprotective mom, but dang.

It seems that the distance the girl was walking to meet friends is viewable from her home, so it wasn't that far. Not saying that the mother shouldn't have watched her meet her friends. Also the body that authorities discovered should be identified today. The reason for the delay is because the body was "not intact".

FBI seeks help in finding missing Colorado girl

http://www.boston.com/news/education/2012/10/12/fbi-seeks-help-finding-missing-colorado-girl/jHkiRQANu1s8R9Vb8wkrWO/story.html

If it swas viewable, then someone should have been swatching the child!
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:22 am

Unbridled Spirit wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Unbridled Spirit wrote:Is it just me or is three blocks an awful long way for a child to walk unsupervised? I have always been an overprotective mom, but dang.

It seems that the distance the girl was walking to meet friends is viewable from her home, so it wasn't that far. Not saying that the mother shouldn't have watched her meet her friends. Also the body that authorities discovered should be identified today. The reason for the delay is because the body was "not intact".

FBI seeks help in finding missing Colorado girl

http://www.boston.com/news/education/2012/10/12/fbi-seeks-help-finding-missing-colorado-girl/jHkiRQANu1s8R9Vb8wkrWO/story.html

If it swas viewable, then someone should have been swatching the child!

Swhat..?
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Legion » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:00 pm

The mother was tired from working the night shift but their is no excuse to not watch your 10 year old child walk that short distance, or to answer the phone. This child may have been found alive if not for complacency, and laziness.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:59 pm

I feel for the family. It's been to long so I'd say someone just got away with murder.
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:45 pm

I think a few things are left off the profile. Since the girl was dismembered I would say the person needed a truck/van, and people should pay attention to someone that has detailed their vehicle when they normally don't bother to clean it.

Jessica Ridgeway body officially identified

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/jessica-ridgeway-body-officially-identified-223205825--abc-news-topstories.html

Profile:
The suspect is most likely a man, the FBI said. He might have been a "no show" and missed work immediately after the incident and offered a plausible excuse such as illness, death in the family or car trouble.

The individual might express an intense interest in the status of the investigation and pay close attention to the media. But some offenders might quickly turn off media accounts or try to redirect conversations concerning the victims or their families, according to the FBI.

"It could be your boss, it could be your friend and, ultimately, it could be your family member," FBI spokesman David Joly said.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:40 pm

that is so sad and scary.

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:11 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Granted they are separated by 8 hours driving time (Google Maps) the abduction and rape of a 11 yr old Wyoming girl who was taken Monday and released four hours later could be connected. The suspect lured the girl by asking for help finding his lab puppy.

A suspect in the Wyoming abduction and rape case has been arrested.

New details on suspect in Wyoming girl kidnapping

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/15/new-details-on-suspect-in-wyoming-girl-kidnapping/
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Meadow » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Any updates?
Meadow

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Was the body found this little girl?
Unbridled Spirit

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Unbridled Spirit wrote:Was the body found this little girl?

The body was of the missing girl.

Jessica Ridgeway Case: Thousands Mourn Slain Colo. Girl; Police Seek Help In Finding Her Killer

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/jessica-ridgeway-case-tho_n_1973137.html
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:09 pm

wow. This is horrible. I wasnt sure if it was or not.
Unbridled Spirit

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:40 am

Police in the Denver suburb of Westminster said they took 17-year-old Austin Reed Sigg into custody on Tuesday night after receiving a phone call, apparently from his mother, that led them to Sigg. He was officially arrested Wednesday.

Police: Local teen arrested in Colo. girl's death

http://news.yahoo.com/police-local-teen-arrested-colo-girls-death-200120654.html
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby RAP » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:24 am

Another dead face, no emotions. I felt utter despair at the lack of remorse or even fear on his face. No natural affection 2 Timothy 3: 3.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:26 am

It warms my heart to see a trend of more parents turning their punk asses in... Long overdue...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby RAP » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:26 pm

I don't know if I could but I would hope that I would. I do know that I would never allow him to kill or hurt anyone again. Her heart must be broken she was probably afraid of him herself.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

PreviousNext

Return to Crime & Punishment