Video Shows Police Forcibly Drawing Blood

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Forced blood draws for suspected DUI's

Postby DarkFairy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:23 pm

This is appalling to me!! Pisses me off unbelievably! I know some will probably defend this because of the DUI factor but the point is that they are strapping these people down and getting a warrant for their blood because they won't give them consent to take it......What the Frig is this country coming to!!

http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-sho ... ing-blood/
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Re: Forced blood draws for suspected DUI's

Postby Jack Rabbit » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:51 pm

DarkFairy wrote:This is appalling to me!! Pisses me off unbelievably! I know some will probably defend this because of the DUI factor but the point is that they are strapping these people down and getting a warrant for their blood because they won't give them consent to take it......What the Frig is this country coming to!!

http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-sho ... ing-blood/

Well at least for the time being if you don`t give blood when asked by the Law to give it in Ky, The Court will just take you licence for 30 days but before it`s all said and done that very same thing that happened to that feller will happen to people in Ky!! :evil:
Jack Rabbit

Postby DarkFairy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Hopefully not Rabbit...hopefully not, I think it is absolutely ridiculous that they are letting that happen.
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:10 pm

I knew Georgia was a state that you didn't want to get a DUI in, but that's unbelievable. This just shows you the power the government has.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby DarkFairy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:14 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I knew Georgia was a state that you didn't want to get a DUI in, but that's unbelievable. This just shows you the power the government has.

Exactly and it is freaking scary!

When I seen the link for the story I thought it was just some bogus article or something but then I seen the video and I was just dumbfounded and amazed.
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Meadow » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:18 pm

This is ridiculous, but no surprising to me at all. I am willing to bet that this probably goes on more than we know, it was just caught on camera this time.
Meadow

Video Shows Police Forcibly Drawing Blood

Postby ky_coalminer » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:19 pm

ky_coalminer

Re: Video Shows Police Forcibly Drawing Blood

Postby Briscoe » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:39 am

why don't they have to get a warrant to randomly drug test people at work? innocent workers that did'nt do anything wrong in the first place?
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Briscoe » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:55 am

if they want any shit outta me, they'll have to get a warrant. lol or just squeeze my head.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby jeepers creepers » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:32 am

They could prolly draw blood with a night stick if they preferred! :lol:
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:32 pm

Briscoe wrote:why don't they have to get a warrant to randomly drug test people at work? innocent workers that did'nt do anything wrong in the first place?

I wouldn't have a business if I didn't have a drug testing policy.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gopher » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:31 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Briscoe wrote:why don't they have to get a warrant to randomly drug test people at work? innocent workers that did'nt do anything wrong in the first place?

It's a good policy for any business.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby DarkFairy » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:04 pm

Gopher wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:

It's a good policy for any business.

Here I go.....

Why do you need a drug testing policy at every business? 9 times out of 10 anyone can tell when a person is "loaded", so why does their place of work need to know if they like to smoke a joint every now and again at home? Why should that be important as long as they aren't coming to work inebriated? As long as they aren't doing anything on the job then why is it important for a business owner to know what they do at home?

I know I will get the same ole' answers...safety, possible theft, missing work.....but those things come with every person a business hires, even sober people do all those things. I think it is an intrusive policy unless they are actually in charge of or could endanger other people's lives while at work then I don't see the need for it. Why does the workplace need to know the kind of medications the person is taking? That is their personal medical information and isn't needed in order to run a cash register at a grocery store, or a restaurant or file paperwork or do cleaning......nope, it isn't anyone's business. America has gotten to be a place where they think a person's private medical information isn't considered private anymore but considered something as an "obligation to tell" before getting a job.
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby DarkFairy » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Meadow wrote:This is ridiculous, but no surprising to me at all. I am willing to bet that this probably goes on more than we know, it was just caught on camera this time.

I agree.
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:28 pm

They just need to siphon one in Harlan county, and they will have everybody's DNA... It's all the same...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Next

Return to Crime & Punishment