Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Postby DarkFairy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:59 pm

Harlan County for starters....but I ain't giving details because none of y'all gonna to believe me anyway!! I seen it happen to 4 or 5 different people there, have seen it twice in other counties.... It is easy to say "they can get gov. assistance" but it isn't always so easy to get it (especially if you don't lie about your situation)

Some things they may be able to get but I know they say "they have to have some kind of income" before they will even let a person apply for SNAP benefits, then they ask for 2 different forms to be filled out by two different people (not relatives) but they must know about your situation, then they ask for ID, proof of address...blah blah blah..... Maybe it isn't like that in other places but I know what I know cause I seen & heard it with my own eyes & ears. (otherwise I wouldn't even bring it up)
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Previous

Return to Crime & Punishment