Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Postby DarkFairy » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:20 pm

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/0 ... ?mobile=nc


Another fine example of our great Country! Where do they expect these people to go? I can understand not wanting homeless people lined up on main street or right in front of businesses but come on! Heck, homeless shelters even charge for people to stay there...exactly how do they expect people to do that if they have no money? **shaking my head**
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
User avatar
DarkFairy
 
Posts: 6672
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:03 pm

Re: Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Getting a dry and safe place to sleep plus a few meals beats a blank even if it is jail.
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2769
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:32 am

Re: Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Lock em all up... You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig... You can call a bum a "homeless person", but he's still a bum...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:38 pm

It's Florida. You can find somewhere to store your stuff, or to sleep.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Postby DarkFairy » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:06 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:It's Florida. You can find somewhere to store your stuff, or to sleep.


What do you mean?


Angry Whiteguy wrote:Lock em all up... You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig... You can call a bum a "homeless person", but he's still a bum...


Are you serious..wait....what is your definition of "a bum"? Before I even say anything else....lol


Gurt B Frobe wrote:Getting a dry and safe place to sleep plus a few meals beats a blank even if it is jail.


Maybe, Maybe not... at times I would agree that being in jail would be a better option but not always.
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
User avatar
DarkFairy
 
Posts: 6672
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:03 pm

Re: Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:42 am

What do you mean?


Go to the beach, hang out in the swamps.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Postby jeepers creepers » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:30 am

Angry Whiteguy wrote:Lock em all up... You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig... You can call a bum a "homeless person", but he's still a bum...


bf.jpg
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"
User avatar
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2307
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:47 pm
Location: Wallins Creek

Re: Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Postby DarkFairy » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:22 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
What do you mean?


Go to the beach, hang out in the swamps.


Oh yeah, I agree but it's still the point of them locking people up because they have nowhere to go....ya know?
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
User avatar
DarkFairy
 
Posts: 6672
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:03 pm

Re: Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:19 pm

jeepers creepers wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:Lock em all up... You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig... You can call a bum a "homeless person", but he's still a bum...


bf.jpg

You claim to have lived in Florida, you surely must know that the biggest part of them homeless people hanging out on them piers and boardwalks and other tourist traps are pedophiles...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Postby Pappy » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
jeepers creepers wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:Lock em all up... You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig... You can call a bum a "homeless person", but he's still a bum...


bf.jpg

You claim to have lived in Florida, you surely must know that the biggest part of them homeless people hanging out on them piers and boardwalks and other tourist traps are pedophiles...

I lived in the Tampa Bay area for 23 Years and all the homeless were Jail bait on the run
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Postby Meadow » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:49 pm

I absolutely do not agree with locking someone up just because they have no other place to go, HOWEVER, that's not the case with everyone. Alot do not have a place to go because that is the situation they put themselves in. Then you have others that are legitimately out of work, maybe lost their job and are just really down on their luck. You can normally determine the difference between the two.

Unless they are harming themselves or others, I do not agree with locking them up. This will only over crowd the jails, silly!
User avatar
Meadow
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:36 am

Re: Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Meadow wrote:I absolutely do not agree with locking someone up just because they have no other place to go, HOWEVER, that's not the case with everyone. Alot do not have a place to go because that is the situation they put themselves in. Then you have others that are legitimately out of work, maybe lost their job and are just really down on their luck. You can normally determine the difference between the two.

Unless they are harming themselves or others, I do not agree with locking them up. This will only over crowd the jails, silly!

This is a government created problem, meant to keep them in control... A few years ago somebody lost their job their family and the whole community stepped in until they got back on their feet... They knew it was temporary help and not a career... Now they government takes away so much from the workers, and doles it to the non workers as they see fit... It is mostly permanent pay for not working... If they receive no benefits it is because they are too lazy or stoned to take advantage of the system... Some of them "sistas" need to put on a seminar how to get the maximum dole for the least amount of effort...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Postby DarkFairy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Meadow wrote:I absolutely do not agree with locking someone up just because they have no other place to go, HOWEVER, that's not the case with everyone. Alot do not have a place to go because that is the situation they put themselves in. Then you have others that are legitimately out of work, maybe lost their job and are just really down on their luck. You can normally determine the difference between the two.

Unless they are harming themselves or others, I do not agree with locking them up. This will only over crowd the jails, silly!

This is a government created problem, meant to keep them in control... A few years ago somebody lost their job their family and the whole community stepped in until they got back on their feet... They knew it was temporary help and not a career... Now they government takes away so much from the workers, and doles it to the non workers as they see fit... It is mostly permanent pay for not working... If they receive no benefits it is because they are too lazy or stoned to take advantage of the system... Some of them "sistas" need to put on a seminar how to get the maximum dole for the least amount of effort...


You all kill me saying that crap...you do know they require an address, they require some form of income, they require references that you are telling the truth, they require things which these people probably don't have! Yes, the programs are there but No, not everyone can get approved for them. The ones who get approved are usually the ones lying through their freaking teeth or the ones who make a career out of it....not the people who really need it because they tend to tell the truth thinking they will be approved but then just the opposite happens. Some can say I am full of crap but I have seen it happen multiple times!
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
User avatar
DarkFairy
 
Posts: 6672
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:03 pm

Re: Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Where'd you see it happen. Tell us some tales.
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2769
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:32 am

Re: Jailed for being Homeless in Tampa, Fl

Postby Pappy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Gurt B Frobe wrote:Where'd you see it happen. Tell us some tales.

Yea details pleeze
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Next

Return to Crime & Punishment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest