Y'all heard about Devon Walker?

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Y'all heard about Devon Walker?

Postby DarkFairy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:18 am

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/yall-hea ... er.135959/

I don't know the "real" story with this guy yet, I just seen it on FB and thought...."good grief here we go again".

Sooo, so you all think this will make as big a story as TM did? I don't, at least not from what is said on there....it is police brutality, they tend to hide that mess if at all possible....plus we don't know the race of the cops, now if they are white, then maybe it will get some media attention....but who knows, I just found it interesting they were even mentioning TM because we all know that was only done for attention and for a "google result" when people look up TM case.

Agree/Disagree? Whatcha think?
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Re: Y'all heard about Devon Walker?

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:45 am

This is a very confusing case. Here is another article.

http://ricksblog.biz/questions-emerge-in-trailer-park-altercation/
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Pappy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:03 pm

DarkFairy wrote:http://www.thecoli.com/threads/yall-heard-about-devon-walker.135959/

I don't know the "real" story with this guy yet, I just seen it on FB and thought...."good grief here we go again".

Sooo, so you all think this will make as big a story as TM did? I don't, at least not from what is said on there....it is police brutality, they tend to hide that mess if at all possible....plus we don't know the race of the cops, now if they are white, then maybe it will get some media attention....but who knows, I just found it interesting they were even mentioning TM because we all know that was only done for attention and for a "google result" when people look up TM case.

Agree/Disagree? Whatcha think?

Everone needs a good whuppin ever once in a while.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Well, he got a good one.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gopher » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:09 pm

He is looking for money.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby DarkFairy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:37 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:This is a very confusing case. Here is another article.

http://ricksblog.biz/questions-emerge-in-trailer-park-altercation/

I agree it is confusing, I was told by someone that one of the officers was also a black man but I haven't verified it. I just assumed they were going to go with "racially motivated" because of the mere mention of the TM case.
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Gopher » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Interesting that the news article called it a trailer park altercation. :lol:
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:00 pm

Is this the next Trayvon.?? Only fitting it would include a trailer park, after all the new Rodney King happened in Harlan...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Return to Crime & Punishment