ICE Released 2,837 Convicted Alien Sex Offenders

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

ICE Released 2,837 Convicted Alien Sex Offenders

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:58 pm

As long as they registered as Democrats they were free to go. Why on Earth would their home country want to accept a sex offender back into their country.

ICE Released 2,837 Convicted Alien Sex Offenders to Comply With Supreme Court Ruling

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/alissa-tabirian/ice-released-2837-convicted-alien-sex-offenders-comply-supreme-court
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Re: ICE Released 2,837 Convicted Alien Sex Offenders

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:22 pm

Their country probably "made" them come here to start with.
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Legion » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:48 pm

Who's to say that the immigrant workers we have here aren't running from a criminal past.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Legion wrote:Who's to say that the immigrant workers we have here aren't running from a criminal past.

No one.
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby clark bailey » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Legion wrote:Who's to say that the immigrant workers we have here aren't running from a criminal past.

Three became criminals while they were here. What ever happened in that case?
clark bailey

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:55 pm

During the ICE round up at EL Charitos 3 of them were deported. My guess is that they are working in one of the local establishments now. I think the three you are speaking of were the three Hispanics charged with rape. I can't recall the outcome other than the 17yr old fled and didn't appear in court. I will have to look it up.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:59 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:During the ICE round up at EL Charitos 3 of them were deported. My guess is that they are working in one of the local establishments now. I think the three you are speaking of were the three Hispanics charged with rape. I can't recall the outcome other than the 17yr old fled and didn't appear in court. I will have to look it up.

I've wondered about that recently also. I haven't heard any more information since they were arrested.
Unbridled Spirit

Postby clark bailey » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Unbridled Spirit wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:During the ICE round up at EL Charitos 3 of them were deported. My guess is that they are working in one of the local establishments now. I think the three you are speaking of were the three Hispanics charged with rape. I can't recall the outcome other than the 17yr old fled and didn't appear in court. I will have to look it up.

I've wondered about that recently also. I haven't heard any more information since they were arrested.

I knew people who defended the men by saying the age of consent was 12 in Mexico.
clark bailey

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:28 am

clark bailey wrote:
Unbridled Spirit wrote:

I knew people who defended the men by saying the age of consent was 12 in Mexico.

Fat people who love Mexican food?
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gopher » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:41 am

clark bailey wrote:
Unbridled Spirit wrote:

Is that true?
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:19 pm

I heard the same thing from a few people. Now that you mention it, they were fat and loved mexican food too.
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Return to Crime & Punishment