Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:32 am

If John McCain doesn't want to be attacked then maybe he should stop attacking people. In the past he called Tea Party members hobbits. He called Trump supporters crazies. He called conservatives whacko birds. What we do know about John McCain is that he is a terrible Senator and a terrible person. Forty years ago he was a war hero, but now he's mostly an asshole. War Hero's can be assholes. The media is working overtime to cover everything Trump does or says until they destroy him. Just like they did Herman Cain.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Postby Pappy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:45 am

Pappy wrote:

Hes no Hero either in 1967 he violated an order to release all bombs before landing on the USS Forrestal he ignored the order and landed 1 bomb exploded and killed 134 sailors.He also destroyed 2 aircraft during flight training being a maverick,but what can you expect graduating 394 of a class of 398.

McCain is no Hero
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:22 am

Since John McCain Brought It Up – Why Did He Obstruct Pro-POW Legislation, Why Do So Many Despise Him?


http://rickwells.us/since-john-mccain-brought-it-up-why-did-he-obstruct-pro-pow-legislation-why-do-so-many-despise-him/
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:59 am

After mounting criticism, the White House orders flags lowered to half-staff for five victims of terror attack.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:29 pm

Trump had a rally for five hundred people, and fifteen thousand showed up... They had to move to a bigger facility... When the word got out, John McCain said "yeah fifteen thousand crazies"... I think it was in his home state too... This is what got the war of words started...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Postby Jasmine » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:43 pm

Neither would be good presidents. Trump is a coward and blow heart . McCain is hateful and dumb. Trump should never put someone's military record down because he was a coward.
Jasmine
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:31 pm

Re: Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Postby Pappy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:44 pm

Jasmine wrote:Neither would be good presidents. Trump is a coward and blow heart . McCain is hateful and dumb. Trump should never put someone's military record down because he was a coward.

Most Presidents are Cowards and the people think their Heros.Its easy to talk shit when you have the military to back your Ass up.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Postby clark bailey » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:56 pm

Jasmine wrote:Neither would be good presidents. Trump is a coward and blow heart . McCain is hateful and dumb. Trump should never put someone's military record down because he was a coward.



You are correct, both would suck. McCain's time has long since passed. I hope the good people of Arizona send him packing next time he is up for re-election.
User avatar
clark bailey
 
Posts: 2233
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:16 pm

clark bailey wrote:
Jasmine wrote:Neither would be good presidents. Trump is a coward and blow heart . McCain is hateful and dumb. Trump should never put someone's military record down because he was a coward.



You are correct, both would suck. McCain's time has long since passed. I hope the good people of Arizona send him packing next time he is up for re-election.

No democrat running today would be a viable president... Neither would any republican, it's sad to say... We have hit rock bottom, the only way we have to go is up, or on to hell... I fear the latter may be in our future...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:59 pm

Jasmine wrote:It ain't just the government that treats veterans bad. Civilians treat them just as bad if not worse.


You are absolutely correct.

When anyone, civilian or military bad mouths a man that has served our country to the best of his ability while shirking their duty to do the same, I have zero respect for them.

It doesn't matter whether one believes the Vietnam Conflict was justified or not. The men that served did not have a choice unless they used college or medical deferments to avoid serving our country. I lost teenage friends in Vietnam.
They weren't necessary great patriots, but they believed in serving their country.

I waited tables for three years, during the height of the Vietnam war. Watched hippies making fun of our men in uniform as the stuffed their raggedy, smelly clothes with tableware and anything else that wasn't nailed down. Many of them middle class kids "rebelling" against the establishment. An establishment that kept their nasty asses off the front lines.

After decades I still see the sadness in the face of the soldier I had waited on as he was walking out of the restaurant. I called him to wait up. He had left $20 bill on the table and I thought he had made a mistake. He turned to tell me it was for me, he wouldn't need it where he was going.

Things like that change a person. I never looked at what was happening in Vietnam the same way after that day.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10043
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Postby Pappy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:30 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Jasmine wrote:It ain't just the government that treats veterans bad. Civilians treat them just as bad if not worse.


You are absolutely correct.

When anyone, civilian or military bad mouths a man that has served our country to the best of his ability while shirking their duty to do the same, I have zero respect for them.

It doesn't matter whether one believes the Vietnam Conflict was justified or not. The men that served did not have a choice unless they used college or medical deferments to avoid serving our country. I lost teenage friends in Vietnam.
They weren't necessary great patriots, but they believed in serving their country.

I waited tables for three years, during the height of the Vietnam war. Watched hippies making fun of our men in uniform as the stuffed their raggedy, smelly clothes with tableware and anything else that wasn't nailed down. Many of them middle class kids "rebelling" against the establishment. An establishment that kept their nasty asses off the front lines.

After decades I still see the sadness in the face of the soldier I had waited on as he was walking out of the restaurant. I called him to wait up. He had left $20 bill on the table and I thought he had made a mistake. He turned to tell me it was for me, he wouldn't need it where he was going.

Things like that change a person. I never looked at what was happening in Vietnam the same way after that day.

OMG I would have taken that 20 with me houch maid money. :lol: :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Postby ScArEcRoW » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:07 am

The Donald is about the only guy running for president who isn't owned body and soul by the gangsters at the Chamber of Commerce.
User avatar
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2639
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:46 am

Re: Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:05 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:The Donald is about the only guy running for president who isn't owned body and soul by the gangsters at the Chamber of Commerce.


That is true, but the mainstream media is in full out attack mode.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:24 pm

I like Donald Trump! Beats having another Bush or Clinton!
CrissyAlwaysSunny
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:07 am

Re: Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Postby Pappy » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:29 pm

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:I like Donald Trump! Beats having another Bush or Clinton!

Hush Crissy go fix your bush with them Corn Rolls. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Crime & Punishment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests