Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Terrorist kills 4 Marines, shoots cop in Chattanooga, TN

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:25 pm

Darling Dumb Donald is a draft dodging kid that grew up using the coat tails of his rich entrepenuering real estate developing father. His "gift" (if you can call it that) is hiring lawyers that have protected his personal fortune from his numerous project bankruptcies. It's "The Donald's" investors that have taken the killing bullets of his bankruptcy's, not him.

At the moment he is advising investing in Detroits real estate. Not that he's any kind of genius to figure out when a commodity hits rock bottom, it has no where else to go but up. Different from the rest of us common slaves working from paycheck to paycheck to get by, "The Donald" has his protected inheritance and personal fortune, to keep making money for him. In the meantime, he is fully aware the success of any real estate venture is location, location, location.

You won't see Darling Donald investing his own personal money in a first time golf course development. Or any thing like it. He knows that initial golf course investment is a failure for its first and second round of investors. But that won't stop him from convincing you to invest your money in the ventures. He waits until that venture fails it's first and second attempt, before investing any of his own money. After a couple of bankruptcys, he will step in and invest his own money for controlling shares. That's how it works. Nothing genius about it. Just the inherited money and business world connections of the elite.

Believe me, if that greedy SOB every got to sit at the Oval Office desk, his mind would be completely consumed with how to finness a deal to buy the Whitehouse, The Congressional Chamber of Congress and any other publically owned national facility he had any influence over. Solely to turn around and lease it all back to the taxpayers for profit to grow his own personal wealth. That's your "The Donald". That's his innate, flawed, privileged & greedy character.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Jasmine » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Are you jealous of people who have money?
Jasmine
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:17 pm

Jasmine wrote:Are you jealous of people who have money?

Not at all. I've been blessed by both those with money and those without. The genuines that earn their own through creativity and work, have my respect. Even those with inherited wealth as much as they don't use it to oppress others that don't, also have my respect. Those that think because they are born into wealth deserve it, i.e., "The Donald" not so much. Bill Gates isn't leaving his wealth to his kids. He's using it to help with things he belives in. Like feeding and educating children that need help climbing out of poverty.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:41 pm

We've gone from an alleged domestic terrorist shooting to The Trump vs. McCain morality.

I admit that it upsets me when our veterans are attacked. Rich or poor, dumb smart and whether we believed it was correct or not in retrospec, these men and women answered the call believing they were fulfilling their duty and loyalty to our country.

I have the same amount of disrespect for our leaders that have led our country astray. Democrat, Republican or Independent.

We are living in perilous times. In truth we are not safe. The best anyone of us can do is to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Nothing in the recent killings of our military men and women in Chattanooga, has pointed to an attack orchestrated by ISIS, or any foreign organization. So far, you have a muslim kid that grew up in America, doing what most of his schoolmates did. Sports and academic achievement, pot and alcohol. No different than a Baptist kid whose religion that condemn using alcohol and pot, so it it with muslims. I don't think this kid was radicalized, although I do believe he was troubled and depressed, primarily by his pot and alcohol use.

There definitely was outside influence. Even a confused, drug abusing 24 year old doesn't do what this kid did on the spur of the moment.

I'm hoping the truth will emerge. Was this some kind of random event, not part of some organizational plan of terror? Who inspired this kid to act? Why a military facility? What's next? A much bigger attack? We are living in perilous times. Two and two isn't making four anymore. Too many isolated attacks and insufficient answers.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:19 am

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:51 am

The FBI has declared the Chattanooga attack, killing 5 of our military, and wounding another and a city cop, the act of a "homegrown extremist". Well...Duh! He was homegrown and definitely an extremist. Yet nothing has emerged to tie him to an foreign or domestic terrorist group. We know the shooter is a muslim, though not devout. He had a drug problem since early teens, and recent serious financial problems. He was sent to Jordon for ten months to live and work with an uncle, allegedly to intervene and help him get away from drugs and bad influences. Then returns to find a decent job, only to lose it immediately after failing a drug test.

I want to know where the two illegal weapons he had on him came from? Who was he in communication with from Tuesday morning (after he completed a 12 hour owl work shift) until 11:00 AM on Thursday when he attacked the military facilities? He didn't return home after he left to work his Tuesday early morning 12 hr. shift. He left angry, after an argument with his parents. What was the content of the argument? A couple of his friends say they went for a joyride during that period. Was it Tuesday, Wednesday or early am Thursday., the joyride happened? Where did Abdulazeez sleep? Did his friends see weapons when they were with him?

Still so many unanswered questions. Is mainstream media asking them? Or are they being asked and answered and covered up?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:35 am

These trips he took to the Middle East should tell us exactly where he was indoctrinated. The logistics of these attacks were pre planned by someone other than himself. ISIS took credit for the shootings before it was released that he was Muslim. It's my belief that the Fed's have marching orders not to label it Islamic Terrorism.
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:28 pm

upallnight wrote:These trips he took to the Middle East should tell us exactly where he was indoctrinated. The logistics of these attacks were pre planned by someone other than himself. ISIS took credit for the shootings before it was released that he was Muslim. It's my belief that the Fed's have marching orders not to label it Islamic Terrorism.

His uncle is being detained in Jordon, but hasn't been charged with anything.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:14 pm

Some news agencies are reporting that his uncle could be tied to the Muslim Brotherhood. Many believe that ISIS originally was formed from within the Brotherhood.
Demon Hunter

Postby ScArEcRoW » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:25 am

I'm hoping the truth will emerge. Was this some kind of random event, not part of some organizational plan of terror? Who inspired this kid to act? Why a military facility? What's next? A much bigger attack? We are living in perilous times. Two and two isn't making four anymore. Too many isolated attacks and insufficient answers.

We never receive any concrete answers. Just more questions.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:25 am

ISIS is using idiots like this to do their dirty work... They have a need to be popular, or to fit in, or to stand out, or to be different... Twitter has about 100,000 tweeters from ISIS... They are recruiting these nitwits... They are less strict too than the other militant Islamic groups... They will take druggies, homo's, even women... They have learned from the American gangs how to get shit done, they are too damned scared to do themselves... These dumb asses apply for membership in the jihad on Twitter and they assign them an initiation to perform... They tell them it's to make sure they really hate the great Satan, and that they are not infiltrators from the government... Which is sorta redundant, because our government agencies couldn't find their own asses with both hands and a GPS... Anyhow they send them out to do the deed, even tho they know they're gonna get caught or killed... It's 'job well done', ISIS takes credit from somewhere in the middle east and everybody wins, except of course Americans, Christians, fiscal conservatives, and the victims of the workplace violence... No wait I forgot the new name the media is using now "gun violence"...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:04 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:ISIS is using idiots like this to do their dirty work... They have a need to be popular, or to fit in, or to stand out, or to be different... Twitter has about 100,000 tweeters from ISIS... They are recruiting these nitwits... They are less strict too than the other militant Islamic groups... They will take druggies, homo's, even women... They have learned from the American gangs how to get shit done, they are too damned scared to do themselves... These dumb asses apply for membership in the jihad on Twitter and they assign them an initiation to perform... They tell them it's to make sure they really hate the great Satan, and that they are not infiltrators from the government... Which is sorta redundant, because our government agencies couldn't find their own asses with both hands and a GPS... Anyhow they send them out to do the deed, even tho they know they're gonna get caught or killed... It's 'job well done', ISIS takes credit from somewhere in the middle east and everybody wins, except of course Americans, Christians, fiscal conservatives, and the victims of the workplace violence... No wait I forgot the new name the media is using now "gun violence"...

An equal opportunity terrorist organization.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gopher » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:28 am

These people are disposable to them. They are easily indoctrinated, easily influenced, and do all the planning for them. I believe he had a handler here in America
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Demon Hunter » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:32 am

The United States Navy are bringing charges against Lt. Cmdr Timothy White for illegally discharging a firearm on federal property. He was shot and wounded during the attack but managed to return fire. What kind of morons are running our armed forces? Excuse me. I mean UNARMED FORCES.
Demon Hunter

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:51 am

Demon Hunter wrote:The United States Navy are bringing charges against Lt. Cmdr Timothy White for illegally discharging a firearm on federal property. He was shot and wounded during the attack but managed to return fire. What kind of morons are running our armed forces? Excuse me. I mean UNARMED FORCES.

Not true. The Navy responded that the allegations made by Allen B. West, that Lt. Cmdr Timothy White was being charged for illegally discharging his personal weapon during the Chattanooga terrorist attack (now circulating in social media, including this site) are false.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/0 ... r_wil.html

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to Crime & Punishment