Family of 8 Shot Execution Style in Four Separate Locations

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Family of 8 Shot Execution Style in Four Separate Locations

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:48 am

Eight family members were targeted and shot execution style in rural Ohio. The killer or killers committed this act at four different homes Friday night. Police have no suspects or motive at this time. From various articles I have read they seemed l like a tight knit family who were hard workers, and didn't have a criminal record. I also assume they are white, but haven't seen photo's yet.

http://fox8.com/2016/04/23/3-kids-survive-slaying-of-8-family-members-in-pike-county-ohio/
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Re: Family of 8 Shot Execution Style in Four Separate Locati

Postby upallnight » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:00 am

That's just shocking. Sounds like some form of payback times ten.
upallnight

Postby ScArEcRoW » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:06 am

The mother of a 4 day old baby was shot in the head while the baby laid beside her.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:15 am

I've read more news articles and it seems that at least 3 marijuana growing operations were found in the homes. It appears that it had nothing to do with the killings.

Some quotes from the Attorney General:

This was a pre-planned execution of eight individuals,” DeWine said. “It was a sophisticated operation.”

The killings were premeditated, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine told reporters, adding the person or people responsible for the murders had worked to hide any evidence.

“This was very methodical, this was well planned,” he said. “This was not something that just happened.”

He added that he had warned surviving members of the family to take precautions. “I cautioned them that they were a target, and I told them to be armed,” he said.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/marijuana-grow-operations-found-at-site-of-ohio-shootings-th#.cwXbZYykO
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby upallnight » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:23 am

This sounds like it came from the show Criminal Minds.
upallnight

Postby VoteMout » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:06 am

He was right in warning the other family members to be armed.
VoteMout

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:21 am

This level of violence has Cartel written all over it.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby VoteMout » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:48 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:This level of violence has Cartel written all over it.

I was sitting here reading about it, and it's someone who knows them or has been on the property before. Your right about the level of violence resimbling something a cartel would do.
VoteMout

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:30 am

That's the most tragic thing I have ever heard. Someone's destroyed an entire family. My heart goes out to them.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Gopher » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:17 pm

I've been out of the loop. I was at the lake all weekend and hadn't heard any news. I would hope that the rest of the family has police protection.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Legion » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:28 pm

This is unbelievable. Who ever said it was like Criminal Minds was right. Sheriff: 'Well-planned & methodical' execution of Ohio family, tells remaining family members to Arm Themselves.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:32 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:This level of violence has Cartel written all over it.

OR motorcycle gang.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby goat47 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:06 pm

Has anyone looked at family member Josh Rhoden as a possible suspect? My reason for saying this is that his criminal records are two pages long on the Pike County website, and he was not amongst the deceased.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:35 pm

goat47 wrote:Has anyone looked at family member Josh Rhoden as a possible suspect? My reason for saying this is that his criminal records are two pages long on the Pike County website, and he was not amongst the deceased.

I highly doubt it. This has the earmarks of a professional. It wasn't their first hit.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cornbread » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:19 pm

It's not something you can practice.
Cornbread
Django

Next

Return to Crime & Punishment