Family of 8 Shot Execution Style in Four Separate Locations

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Family of 8 Shot Execution Style in Four Separate Locati

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:03 am

I'm guessing someone very close to the elder Christopher Sr.

They took out everyone near and dear to him. Ex-wife, brother, both sons, a daughter and the baby mamma of his oldest son, and threw in a cousin to boot. It's possible the cousin and baby mama were killed not to leave any witnesses behind. It looks like somebody made good on 'I'll kill your whole family' threat.

The only way this is cartel work is if Christopher Sr. sister is completely estranged from the family. Which she isn't because she made the 1st 911 call. So why wasn't she offed with the rest of the Rhoden clan? Could she be the mother of Josh Rhoden?

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:25 am

Good points Cate. I have read as much as I can regarding the family. Two of the residents were within walking distance. A third is one mine away, and the fourth is eight miles away. A big marijuana bust happened in that town a few years ago that had suspected ties to a Mexican drug cartel.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:40 am

There's definitely a drug cartel connection. How far it goes into the local law enforcement community and beyond is the question.

The marijuana bust a couple of years ago netted 22,000 plants, yet nobody has been arrested??!!? It would be virtually impossible for local law enforcement not to know about an operation of this size.

The Rhoden's operation was indoors. That means extremely high electricity bills for the Rhoden grow house property. Wouldn't that be something the DEA would concern themselves, after a recent bust that netted 22,000 plants? Given the small size of the county, there's no way local law enforcement was blind to the Rhoden operation.

The fact that no arrest have been made on the big bust, tells me this goes beyond just local law enforcement involvement. So far the community talking to the press are praising this family as if they were some of their most upstanding, law abiding citizens in the community.

Something very secretive and dark about this massacre. The truth may take decades to emerge. Meanwhile we may see a showtime or HBO mini series cover it.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:07 pm

I know it's morbid but I have read everything I can find about these murders.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:35 pm

Ive been on multiple sites and web forums and many claim that the Sheriff's office is crooked. It seems that the family were good old white trash like some of us. They fought chickens and grew marijuana. One law enforcement officer said that roughly 200 plants were found in one of the grow sites. We can only assume that the sites were similar in size and one plant produces

Let me try to explain this correctly. I have a family member who was in the indoor grow business for a while. Using a 400 watt light set up you can expect around 400 grams or 14 ounces of salable marijuana. With a 1200 watt light set up you can produce 1.2 kilograms or 42 ounces of salable marijuana. In KY and Indiana it sells for around $300/350 a ounce based on the quality. I'm going with the low price. So that's roughly $4,200 a plant times 200 for a grand total of $840,000. Were talking about a huge operation.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby VoteMout » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:35 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Ive been on multiple sites and web forums and many claim that the Sheriff's office is crooked. It seems that the family were good old white trash like some of us. They fought chickens and grew marijuana. One law enforcement officer said that roughly 200 plants were found in one of the grow sites. We can only assume that the sites were similar in size and one plant produces

Let me try to explain this correctly. I have a family member who was in the indoor grow business for a while. Using a 400 watt light set up you can expect around 400 grams or 14 ounces of salable marijuana. With a 1200 watt light set up you can produce 1.2 kilograms or 42 ounces of salable marijuana. In KY and Indiana it sells for around $300/350 a ounce based on the quality. I'm going with the low price. So that's roughly $4,200 a plant times 200 for a grand total of $840,000. Were talking about a huge operation.

I am in the wrong business!
VoteMout

Postby goat47 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:11 pm

Break our deal and I will kill your whole family.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cornbread » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Sounds like they followed through on that promise.
Cornbread
Django

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:11 am

A new wrinkle in the case. The father of one of the victims came forward questioning how did the killers get past the dogs which included two trailer park unicorns. He said that "someone had to know them dogs."

Also each victim was shot at least twice with one victim being shot 9 times. Some of the victims were bruised from being beat.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:40 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:A new wrinkle in the case. The father of one of the victims came forward questioning how did the killers get past the dogs which included two trailer park unicorns. He said that "someone had to know them dogs."

Also each victim was shot at least twice with one victim being shot 9 times. Some of the victims were bruised from being beat.

Any new information?
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:24 pm

Nothing new regarding the case.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:40 pm

As you know Ohio's ballot initiative to legalize marijuana failed last year.

A PAC called Responsible Ohio initiated by 10 investors of a Marijuana Growth, Cultivation and Extraction cartel, tried to get their business model written into Ohio's Constitution lost millions. More than $36 million was spent trying to create that monopoly. Thankfully, it was defeated.

Had the ballot initiative passed, the 10 investors of individual grow sites stood to make billions. Those investors had several celebrities pushing for their initiative. Had it passed, Ohio's Constitution would have given complete authority to these 10 grow site investors, essentially establishing a legal Cartel that locked out all competition.

The initiative not only restricted grow sites to these 10 investors, it set the amount of tax they would pay on their marijuana production and exactly how much of the taxes collected would be distributed among local a d state governments, including how much would be distributed to a state Commission, that they would oversee.

Now if I'm a significant illegal grower of illegal marijuana, I'm opposed to an initiative that would close my operation. While I could support legalizing the use of marijuana, I would definitely only support it if such an initiative allowed me to fairly compete with other growers in my State.

If you look at the names of the ten investors behind the initiative to write a monopoly business plan into Ohio's constitution, you won't see any hispanic surnames. I think these folks and their backers that invested millions to legalize a marijuana cartel, might be of interest. At least I would want to know if any of them or their backers, had any direct contact with any Rhoden family members within the last 18 months.

A Hang Co. LLC Dr. Suresh Gupta, Alan Mooney. Licking 35.03 acres
WF Green Investments LLC William Foster, Frostee Rucker, Oscar Robertson[ Hamilton 24.47 acres
Grow 2015-768 LLC Bobby George Lorain 76.83 acres
DGF LLC Frank Wood Clermont 13.43 acres
Bridge Property Group LLC David Bastos Lucas. 28.46 acres
Ohioven LLC Jennifer Doering. Delaware 24.95 acres
Verdure GCE LLC William "Cheney" Pruett, John Humphreys, Nick Lachey. Summit 29.01 acres
Prestoncox Industries Rick Kirk Franklin 19.12 acres
GTI Ohio GTI Investors LLC Ben Kovler, Peter Kadens[. Stark 27.18 acres
NG Green Investments Nanette Lapore, Barbara Gould, Paul Heldman,Woody & Dudley Taft Jr.[
Butler 40.44 acres

The FBI has offered their assistance with investigation of this famlly annihilation. So far, it's been refused.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:59 pm

The FBI has offered their assistance with investigation of this famlly annihilation. So far, it's been refused.

This is very significant. With the reach of the FBI you would think that a local police department would be begging for help.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Their is a Kentucky connection with the family. Gary Rhoden was from Greenup County Ky. Must be where they weed growing knowledge came from.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:39 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Their is a Kentucky connection with the family. Gary Rhoden was from Greenup County Ky. Must be where they weed growing knowledge came from.

I think Gary must be the 'little brother' that Kenny Rhoden refers to in the article below. Kenny made a 911 call the day after the bodies of his family members were found. Apparently he was traveling towrd Greenup, Ky when he made the call. Listen to his 911 call. Kenny has since attributed the incident to some 'boys drunk and partying'. I don't think so.

http://m.wlwt.com/news/rhoden-family-me ... s/39247458

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to Crime & Punishment