Family of 8 Shot Execution Style in Four Separate Locations

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Family of 8 Shot Execution Style in Four Separate Locati

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Expert Sam Quinones, author of the book "Dreamland," which chronicles the opiate epidemic, told WBNS, "It is extraordinarily rare for Mexican drug traffickers to commit public notable violence particularly against people who are not Mexican and people who are not involved in the Mexican drug trade," he said, adding that the cartels aren't known for killing non-Mexicans in the U.S.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Demon Hunter » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:33 pm

Mexican drug cartels have killed more Americans than ISIS OR EBOLA.
Demon Hunter

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:35 pm

Demon Hunter wrote:Mexican drug cartels have killed more Americans than ISIS OR EBOLA.

Mexican Americans?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Legion » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:53 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Their is a Kentucky connection with the family. Gary Rhoden was from Greenup County Ky. Must be where they weed growing knowledge came from.

I think Gary must be the 'little brother' that Kenny Rhoden refers to in the article below. Kenny made a 911 call the day after the bodies of his family members were found. Apparently he was traveling towrd Greenup, Ky when he made the call. Listen to his 911 call. Kenny has since attributed the incident to some 'boys drunk and partying'. I don't think so.

http://m.wlwt.com/news/rhoden-family-me ... s/39247458

He gave them the plate number of the car that was chasing him.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:25 am

Somehow I think these murders are tied to the cartel that lost their bid for a grow monopoly in Ohio. If you look at the total acreage of the 10 LLC's proposed grow sites it's around 340 acres. Not nearly enough to support a States thriving Marijuana Market, without indoor operations cultivating the plants.

The Rhoden's had three indoor operations. Christopher Rhoden, Sr. owned the property of the grow site he lived on. The other two properties were rented from a Mr. & Mrs. Steve Weisel. Were these potential feeder sites for the cartel?

Wondering if the Rhoden's were 'offered a deal they couldn't refuse'? Took the money for the deal and used it to help defeat the ballot initiative? That sort of betrayal wouldn't be overlooked. Would it prompt somebody(s) to annilate the family? Possibly if they knew enough to expose the real network behind the proposed cartel monopoly.

One of the Rhoden's was shot nine times and some family members that were beaten, shot more than once. Their names haven't been released. I'm thinking either Christopher Sr., or his brother Kenneth took the nine bullets.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:47 am

I said from day one that it had the ear markings of a cartel hit, or motorcycle gang. My guess is that they made an offer to buy them out, and I'm sure it was at a below market value. They refused to sale so the cartel decided to put them out of business the hard way.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Political Plague » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:33 pm

I have family in Ohio and they tell me the place is flooded with Mexican gang members. The MSM stays quiet about it.
Political Plague

Postby Demon Hunter » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:47 pm

The Kentucky connection better be careful.
Demon Hunter

Postby upallnight » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:58 am

Is that area of Ohio farmland?
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:39 pm

upallnight wrote:Is that area of Ohio farmland?

No part of Pike County is listed as farmland. Meigs County, a couple of counties northeast of Pike is listed for high quality, highly developed farmland. However, you don't need farmland to develop indoor grow sites for marijuana. Indoor grow sites cultivate the seeds into small plants that can fully mature under grow lamps. Immature plants can be transplanted to mature with natural lght.

Two of the 'gang of ten' that incorporated in an attempt to monopolize the marijuana grow sites by ballot initiative last year (and lost), were not in Ohio counties with farmland.

Please note the total amount of grow agreage the 'gang of ten' proposed to farm marijuana, the location of the counties and their suitability for marijuana crops: 340 acres total, with at least 55 of those acres not suitable for farming. Logically, those two LLC's would have had to become indoor feeder grow sites. One on Cleveland's doorstep, the other on Cincinnati's doorstep. Both open gateways for illegal distribution to adjacent state black markets.

A Haang Co. LLC. 35.03 acres in Licking County.
Dr. Suresh Gupta, Alan Mooney. Located in central Ohio, western part of the county has high quality, low developed farmland.

Bridge Property Group LLC. 28.46 acres in Lucas County. .
David Bastos. Located in central Ohio. Adjacent to Licking Co. Western part of the county has high quality, highly developed farmland.

WF Green Investments LLC. 24.47 acres in Hamilton County.
William Foster, Frostee Rucker, Oscar Robertson. Located in southwestern Ohio. Part of Cincinnati's urban sprawl. No farmland.

Grow 2015-768 LLC. 76.83 acres in Lorain County.
Bobby George. Located in north central Ohio, southern part of county high quality, highly developed farmland.

DGF LLC . 13.43 acres in Clermont County.
Frank Wood. Located in southwestern Ohio. Upper two thirds of the county high quality, highly developed farmland.

Ohioven LLC. 24.95 acres in Delaware County.
Jennifer Doering. Located in central Ohio, all high quality, highly developed farmland.

Verdure GCE LLC. 29.01 acres in Summit County.
William "Cheney" Pruett, John Humphreys, Nick Lachey. Located in northeast part of Ohio. Part of Cleveland's urban sprawl. No farmland.

Prestoncox Industries, LLC. 19.12 acres in Franklin County.
Rick Kirk. Located in central Ohio. Outer east and north edges of the county, high quality, highly developed farmland.

GTI Ohio GTI Investors LLC. 27.18 acres in Stark County.
Ben Kovler, Peter Kadens. Located in northeast Ohio. All of the central part of the county is urban. Outer east and west edges of the county are high quality, highly developed farmland.

NG Green Investments, LLC. 40.44 acres in Butler County.
Nanette Lapore, Barbara Gould, Paul Heldman, Woody & Dudley Taft Jr.
Located in the most southwestern part of Ohio. North & western parts of the county, high quality, highly developed.

IMO Pricipals of the two LLC's, Vendure DCE & W.F. Greene Investments , are highly suspect for connections with indoor marijuana grow sites. Both LLC's have less than 55 acres combined to grow marijuana in locations that are not designated for farmland, of which both locations have large sprawling urban city growth.

If I'm investigating a family annilation connected with substantial indoor marujana grow sites, I want to know who would have an interest in putting them out of business. I wouldn't be thinking Mexican Cartel, because it doesn't make sense a Mexican Cartel doing business with the Rhodens and profiting from that business, would want to kill the golden goose laying the golden eggs.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Sun May 01, 2016 3:33 pm

It speaks volumes that the local PD hasn't accepted FBI help. The Feds catch serial serial killers for a living. Their expertise could be very helpful.
upallnight

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon May 02, 2016 9:03 am

Nice information Cate. The authorities are remaining quite.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby VoteMout » Mon May 02, 2016 11:13 am

Because most likely many of the authorities were in on the grow.
VoteMout

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Mon May 02, 2016 3:06 pm

From what I can tell that county is a lot like Harlan.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:21 am

The authorities have zero leads in this case.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

PreviousNext

Return to Crime & Punishment