Mass Stabbing at Ohio State University: Somali Refugee

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Mass Stabbing at Ohio State University: Somali Refugee

Postby Briscoe » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:09 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Demon Hunter wrote:Democrats have not only turned away from white middle class, they have turned away from God! Their platform is gay marriage, abortion, partial birth abortion....

Judgement for all of that is between the Creator and that which he has created. Not up to me DH. Democrats or Republicans.

it's up to all of us. if we show God a little respect, he just might heal our land. liberals don't want to do that though, they don't need God for anything.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:19 pm

Briscoe wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Demon Hunter wrote:Democrats have not only turned away from white middle class, they have turned away from God! Their platform is gay marriage, abortion, partial birth abortion....

Judgement for all of that is between the Creator and that which he has created. Not up to me DH. Democrats or Republicans.

it's up to all of us. if we show God a little respect, he just might heal our land. liberals don't want to do that though, they don't need God for anything.

James 4:12-17

12- God is in charge of deciding human destiny. Who do you think you are to meddle in the destiny of others?

13- And now I have a word for you who brashly announce, "Today - at the latest, tomorrow - we're off to such and such a city for the year. We're going to start a business and make a lot of money."

14- You don't know the first thing about tomorrow. You're nothing but a wisp of fog, catching a brief bit of sun before disappearing.

15- Instead, make it a habit to say, "If the Master wills it and we're still alive, we'll do this or that."

16- As it is, you are full of your grandiose selves. All such vaunting self-importance is evil.

17- In fact, if you know the right thing to do and don't do it, that, for you, is evil.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:16 am

Cate McCalley wrote:

Your choosing to support a party that pushes these ideas.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:36 am

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:

Your choosing to support a party that pushes these ideas.

The Democrat Party identifies as the 'inclusive' party. I support unity over division.

I don't judge people for their personal and private proclivities. As long as people abide within the laws established by our government no person has the right or should have the right, to judge and or persecute individuals whose privacy is protected by our Constitution. That privacy includes sexual preference and an individual's control over their own body.

Our Constitution that established the fabric of The Rule of Law that governs our nation, gives our citizens inalienable rights. The right to privacy IMO, is the framework on which our individuals freedom....specifically our freedom to reject a tyrannical government, rest.

Our Constitution clearly guarantees our citizens and non-citizens religious freedom. It does not guarantee religious tyranny of our government, but in fact rejects it. Gay marriage and abortion are personal private choices. While I am heterosexual and oppose abortion as a personal choice for my own self, I'm sure I do not have the legal right or moral obligation to judge anyone whose choice is dfferent than mine.

There are nations ruled by religious laws, such as those nations in the ME governed by religious Sharia Law. Their religious laws date back many centuries, as would ours should be our people decide to abandon our Constitution and it's guarantee of religious freedom. Imposing the laws God gave Moses embodied in Christianity for our nation's governing body.

Our Constitution was created by our founding fathers escaping religious persecution. For this reason religion has a place in our society, and not a governing role.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Political Plague » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:04 pm

You mention non citizens. The 14th Amendment needs to go. It referred to slaves.
Political Plague

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Political Plague wrote:You mention non citizens. The 14th Amendment needs to go. It referred to slaves.

The 14th amendment was adopted in 1868, after the civil war, and addresses the equal protection and rights of former slaves. The 14th amendment limits the action of state and local officials. In addition to equal protection under the law to all citizens, the amendment also addresses what is called "due process", which prevents citizens from being illegally deprived of life, liberty, or property.
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:07 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Political Plague wrote:You mention non citizens. The 14th Amendment needs to go. It referred to slaves.

The 14th amendment was adopted in 1868, after the civil war, and addresses the equal protection and rights of former slaves. The 14th amendment limits the action of state and local officials. In addition to equal protection under the law to all citizens, the amendment also addresses what is called "due process", which prevents citizens from being illegally deprived of life, liberty, or property.

"No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

The first part of this clause is specific to the abridgement and immunities of citizens of the U.S.A. The second and third part of the clause states that ANY PERSON within the juristiction of ANY STATE cannot be denied life, lliberty or property without due process equal protection under the laws.

The following are summaries of 10 SCOTUS cases, of which the decision drew upon the 14th Amendment Due Process claus.

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2016 ... amendment/

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby ScArEcRoW » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:30 am

I know one thing for certain. If he wasn't admitted into the United States through the UN's immigration program this wouldn't have happened.

Here's some advice. Shop here at home, or online if possible. Don't and I repeat don't be in crowded malls if you can keep from it this Christmas season. The attacks are coming. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:28 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:I know one thing for certain. If he wasn't admitted into the United States through the UN's immigration program this wouldn't have happened.

Here's some advice. Shop here at home, or online if possible. Don't and I repeat don't be in crowded malls if you can keep from it this Christmas season. The attacks are coming. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

Crow we know terroist attacks are planned as much as five years in advance. We've known this for more than twenty years. Killing Bin Laden was big step in curtailing terrorist activity. Not because he was killed, but because the information the U.S. got from his seized computers.

There were a few opportunities for both Clinton and Bush to take Bin Laden out. Covert assassination (one solution) would not have worked at all to expose the information needed to go after the network.

When W. Bush took office Clinton told him terrorism was the first priority. Bin Laden had expanded a vast network of cells in the ME, the Arabian Peninsula, parts of Europe and parts of the former Soviet Union. In the early days of his administration, W. Bush was 100% on board with a covert operation to get Bin Laden and the information needed to expose the ME terrorist network.

What happened that changed W. Bush plans to get Bin Laden and dismantle the ME terrorist network to invading Iraq? Who had W. Bush's ear? Who was he taking orders from? Answer those questions and you will have the answer to stopping horrific attacks such as the one on the USS Cole, our foreign embassys and the Twin Towers.

If the Obama Adminstration that took out Bin Laden and has accessed his terrorist network information says that vetted muslim refugees from war torn countries are not the source of terrorism, then there's reason to believe those cooperating with the terroist network are well known.

When the Obama Administration cooled relationships with Russia, Assad and Iran's chief supporter, and did not bend to Netanyahu who stepped up the development of Israli West Bank Settlements, there had to be a reason. I don't think we can rule out these are not significant actors on the worldwide stage of terrorism.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby ScArEcRoW » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:10 pm

Crow we know terroist attacks are planned as much as five years in advance.

Not this one, or Orlando, or Nashville, and on and on. These have been inspired by ISIS.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:10 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:
Crow we know terroist attacks are planned as much as five years in advance.

Not this one, or Orlando, or Nashville, and on and on. These have been inspired by ISIS.

Have you noticed the edicts of ISIS in directing terrorist attacks since Bin Laden was killed, how they have been communicated?

Why haven't we seen ISIS leaders bragging about a 'price to pay', and posting slick propaganda video's on social media showing explicit payment this past couple of years?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:26 pm

Trump said during his campaign that he would release his tax returns. I'm waiting.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:31 pm

How does cutting funding for law enforcement, primary and secondary education and community housing grants help?

Cate you obviously didn't know that their was a DOJ policy chance on July 7th 2016. Every city and state were notified that unless you comply 100% of the time regarding deportations these cities and states can and will lose all their federal law enforcement money.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:21 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
How does cutting funding for law enforcement, primary and secondary education and community housing grants help?

Cate you obviously didn't know that their was a DOJ policy chance on July 7th 2016. Every city and state were notified that unless you comply 100% of the time regarding deportations these cities and states can and will lose all their federal law enforcement money.

The DOJ cannot cut federal funding to any city in any state. Only the U.S. Congress can do that.

The following clarifys the so called DOJ 'policy change' letter.

'DOJ stated that if the Office of Justice Programs receives information that a grant applicant is in violation of 8 USC § 1373, or other federal laws, the applicant may be referred to the Office of Inspector General and may be subject to penalties. The letter suggests, but makes no actual claim, that there may be a connection between “sanctuary” policies and violations of 8 USC § 1373. In fact, few, if any, so-called sanctuary policies actually conflict with this statute. Moreover, federal law does not provide for any financial penalties for non-compliance with 8 USC § 1373.'

'Nothing in federal law requires localities to comply with immigration detainers or requests for notice of release from ICE. Although this announcement is new, the language in the notice from DOJ does not necessarily indicate any underlying change in policy or grant requirements.'

https://www.ilrc.org/sites/default/file ... y_2016.pdf

Bottom line, it will be impossible for Trump to fulfill his campaign promise (one of many impossible to keep) to cut federal funding to so called 'sancturary cities'. Impossible for a number of reasons, but if one doesn't know the complexities involved, it might seem 'doable'. I don't foresee any state refusing federal grants for law enforcement, no matter how many cities idenfied as 'sanctuary' are in it.

States like Texas that has the highest rate of uninsured of all the states in refusing to expand Medicaid coverage, also has the highest rate of communicable disease.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Political Plague » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:51 pm

If Obama can find me for not purchasing shitty Obamacare, and his assortment of executive orders Trump can withhold funding from cities who are harboring fugitives who have broken federal law.
Political Plague

PreviousNext

Return to Crime & Punishment