Mass Stabbing at Ohio State University: Somali Refugee

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Mass Stabbing at Ohio State University: Somali Refugee

Postby Political Plague » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:54 pm

Just for the record. Who was president during July 2016?
Political Plague

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:16 am

Political Plague wrote:If Obama can find me for not purchasing shitty Obamacare, and his assortment of executive orders Trump can withhold funding from cities who are harboring fugitives who have broken federal law.

The biggest problem I have with this election is the massive amount of misinformation the Trump camp genererated. That is the problem in a nutshell for most populist movements.

When the disingenuous pretend they know something about what they are totally in the dark about it has never resulted in anything needed, good or progressive.

The POTUS has the power to veto Congressional legislation, that only has staying power if not overidden by two thirds majority of Senate vote. The ONLY thing a Presidential Executive Order does is direct specific agency actions. The POTUS cannot issue an EO to Congress. Period. Trump cannot withhold funding that Congress has appropriated for ANY agency. Whether that is funding for law enforcement, education, housing or any other public service. That is the purview of Congress and ONLY Congress.

Please take the time to read the article I posted with respect to the DOJ's letter to States and cities withholding law enforcement federal funding. It cites the federal code statute that is absent ANY teeth to withhold federal funding from any state or local law enforcement out of compliance of immigration deporation laws.

July's DOJ directive was simply to inform everyone that neither State or local law enforcement could withhold any known information requested by the any ICE agency with respect to the deportation of an illegal. Should any law enforcement knowingly refuse to communicate any requested information to ICE, a complaint could be filed that may result in jeopardizing federal funding for that particular local or state law enforcement agency.

Although you may have thought you elected a Dictator that with the stroke of pen order federal funding be withheld from whatever city he determined as 'sanctuary', it just ain't so.

I shouldn't have to explain to you the limitations of Presidential power. I would have thought the limitations imposed on the current Administration would have been throughly explanatory on this subject.

The irony of all of this is Trump supporters actually believe Trump represents conservative values. Even though his entire life has been a series of flip flops. The only thing that is completely predictable is that Trump, his agenda, what he will do or won't do is completely unpredicatable. I doubt very seriously that Trump has any real grasp on what he or his Administration can or cannot do.

There are no TV Directors on the other side of the camera with cue cards directing the scene. Trump is fully under the limelight preparing to step onto the world stage where rehearsals are constantly interrupted by real world events.

The one thing that really has the attention of seasoned Congressional members, those life long career politicians, is the fact that Clinton won the popular vote by more than two million votes. The three states that are being recounted rendered only 80,000 total votes more to Trump than Clinton. If a recount in any one of those three States decide for Clinton, the Trump Presidency will be challenged the entire term. In the courts, the electorate and the public. Not to mention how the extreme politics of division played out by the Trump camp will affect his term. I predict they will not simply 'go away'. If anything the divide will grow wider.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:29 am

Here's something scary. Statistic from the United Nations reports that 75% of the Middle Eastern migrants are “young, fit males.” What your looking at is a Army!
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby upallnight » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:20 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Here's something scary. Statistic from the United Nations reports that 75% of the Middle Eastern migrants are “young, fit males.” What your looking at is a Army!

Your Wrong!!! Cate said they were widows and orphans.
upallnight

Postby upallnight » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:43 pm

fact that Clinton won the popular vote by more than two million votes.

Our Founders in their infinite wisdom created the Electoral College to ensure the STATES were fairly represented. Why should one or two densely populated areas speak for the whole of the nation?

There are 3,141 counties in the United States.
Trump won 3,084 of them.
Clinton won 57.
There are 62 counties in New York State.
Trump won 46 of them.
Clinton won 16.
Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 1.5 million votes.
In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond)
Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.
These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles.
The United States is comprised of 3, 797,000 square miles.
When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election.
Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc) don’t and shouldn’t speak for the rest of our country.
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:56 pm

upallnight wrote:

Our Founders in their infinite wisdom created the Electoral College to ensure the STATES were fairly represented. Why should one or two densely populated areas speak for the whole of the nation?

Trump won 3,084 of them.
Clinton won 57.
Trump won 46 of them.
Clinton won 16.
In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond)
Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.
When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election.
Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc) don’t and shouldn’t speak for the rest of our country.

Post your resource. The last count of the popular vote has Clinton more than 2.5 million ahead.

Funny at least one electoral vote for Trump won't go to him. The guy from Texas is refusing to cast the vote to Trump based on the Electoral College guidelines that define character.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby goat47 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:25 pm

He just stuck a checkmate up your ass lol.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby PharmGirl » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:05 pm

goat47 wrote:He just stuck a checkmate up your ass lol.

That's so funny lol.
PharmGirl

Postby Cornbread » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:43 pm

upallnight wrote:

Trump won 3,084 of them.
Clinton won 57.
Trump won 46 of them.
Clinton won 16.

I have been looking up numbers and from what I can scour online these numbers hold true.
Cornbread
Django

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:09 pm

Here are the numbers and they show that Upallnight is correct. Now I've rounded these numbers down just to make it easier to tally.

Brooklyn: Hillary won by 462,000
Bronx: Hillary won by 284,000
Manhattan: Hillary won by 457,000
Queens: Hillary won by 375,000

For a grand total of 1,531,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:23 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Here are the numbers and they show that Upallnight is correct. Now I've rounded these numbers down just to make it easier to tally.

Brooklyn: Hillary won by 462,000
Bronx: Hillary won by 284,000
Manhattan: Hillary won by 457,000
Queens: Hillary won by 375,000

For a grand total of 1,531,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary Clinton got more than 2.5 million more votes from the public than did Trump. Only five times in the history of U.S. Elections has the tag wagged the dog. Each time spelled hardship for the common man that voted with the majority. It will be no different this time.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:02 am

1,531,000 from 4 counties alone in New York. They don't represent the "common man." They represent the extreme left view that the rest of America voted against. I don't want New York deciding who my President will be.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:40 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:1,531,000 from 4 counties alone in New York. They don't represent the "common man." They represent the extreme left view that the rest of America voted against. I don't want New York deciding who my President will be.

I want a democratic national election that counts every vote, without resprct to where that vote lives, their race, gender, etc. i won't get that because of individual state influence in our electoral process. Influence that is co-opted, corrupted and does not represent the popular majority.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Briscoe » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:51 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:1,531,000 from 4 counties alone in New York. They don't represent the "common man." They represent the extreme left view that the rest of America voted against. I don't want New York deciding who my President will be.

I want a democratic national election that counts every vote, without resprct to where that vote lives, their race, gender, etc. i won't get that because of individual state influence in our electoral process. Influence that is co-opted, corrupted and does not represent the popular majority.

it worked out just fine for me and donald. lol
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:22 pm

Briscoe wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:

it worked out just fine for me and donald. lol

So far. You really can't know until Dec. 19th, when the EC votes are counted. My guess is 99% or more will vote as pledged and the faithless vote won't emerge to set any kind of historical record. But it would be interesting if more than the one announced faithless vote was cast.

As for working out fine, this election was so tainted it will no doubt, go down in history as one of America's darkest political events.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to Crime & Punishment