Justified Firing vs Constitutional Crisis

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Justified Firing vs Constitutional Crisis

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue May 23, 2017 3:49 pm

You must be kidding! There's more than one study showing the billions of dollars of free campaign advertising alone, the right media outlets (i.e. Fox News) gave Trump with his suppossedly 'impromptu phone call in's to these outlets

The 'negative' headlines of the campaign mostly covered Trump' horrible misogynistic, xenophobic remarks. Again, Trump following one of Roger Sone's rules of notoriety that fame is good, without respect to how you get it.

The first paragraph you claim one thing, and in the second you claim another lol.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue May 23, 2017 6:08 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
You must be kidding! There's more than one study showing the billions of dollars of free campaign advertising alone, the right media outlets (i.e. Fox News) gave Trump with his suppossedly 'impromptu phone call in's to these outlets

The 'negative' headlines of the campaign mostly covered Trump' horrible misogynistic, xenophobic remarks. Again, Trump following one of Roger Sone's rules of notoriety that fame is good, without respect to how you get it.

The first paragraph you claim one thing, and in the second you claim another lol.

I don't know how they contradict each other. I'm saying studies of the ekectiom campaign's media attention to each candidate have been done. All of them concluded Trump received far more coverage (most of it free), due to two things. Trump in person calls to TV networks (primarily Fox News) contributing to Trump's spin of the day. And the total media coverage of the unconventional remarks he was making everyday.

Another study came out today showing how often the media ran negative stories about Clinton's emails verses the stories ran about 8 different subjects Trump used in generating what is viewed as 'negative'. The concclusion? The media created one 'cloud' word for Clinton and ran it more often, than the 8 'cloud' words of Trump stories. The effect? Clinton was Criminalizing while Trump was Mystifying. The bottom line? Roger Stone was 100% correct. Infamy in fame is more important than fame itself, when seeking noteriety.

The

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed May 24, 2017 8:44 am

Thanks for the link. Trump did get more free airtime and negative coverage than did Clinton. Precisly because he ran an extremely negative campaign. Full of hate and fear, and zero enlightenment on policy. The article concludes as follows;

'Any candidate — Democrat or Republican — who said and did the things Trump said and did during the fall campaign would have received lots of press attention, most of it negative. To not cover things like this in a critical manner would mean that the media wasn't doing its job. Is there a “positive” way to cover Trump's decision to engage in a days-long verbal fight with the parents of a Muslim American soldier who lost his life in Iraq? Or Trump's refusal — a complete break with tradition — to release his federal tax returns? Not really.'

As I have said before, you have to know Trump's handlers, Roger Stone and Paul Manafort's philosophical dirty tactics to understand how Trump won, running with an incredibly negative campaign. That bunch of power hungry despots won the battle. They definitely will not win the war.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby PharmGirl » Wed May 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Cate halfway admitted she was wrong lol.
PharmGirl

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed May 24, 2017 2:54 pm

PharmGirl wrote:Cate halfway admitted she was wrong lol.

I really can't get a handle on how anybody can read something and completely ignore context. SMH

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Thu May 25, 2017 8:35 am

The discussion was who got the most negative press. Trump got the most negative press.
Trump did get more free airtime and negative coverage than did Clinton.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu May 25, 2017 9:41 am

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:The discussion was who got the most negative press. Trump got the most negative press.
Trump did get more free airtime and negative coverage than did Clinton.

I think the discussion was about the percentage of Trump's negative press coverage being greater than Clinton's. I haven't seen any study to substantiate that assertion. Mathematically it's something that could be ascertained, I haven't seen any verification of it.

What i've seen are studies showing that Trump receieved far more coverage than Clinton. A great deal of it negative because of Trump's inflammatory messages. I've seen a study that identified 8 'cloud' topics of Trump's, each of them generating negative press as Trump's message on these individual topics were negative. Clinton was found to have only one 'cloud' topic that generated negative press, and that was 'emails'.

As a result, Clinton received far less negative media coverage than Trump. precisely because her message was not negative on the 8 topics Trump used in his campaign.

Obviously the negative media coverage on the whole around one inflammatory topic, will be much less than the combined 8 inflammatory topics.

However, to state Trump received far more negative media coverage than Clinton conflates the subject of negative media coverage each candidate received during the election period.

It melds the issue of negative media coverage Trump received on 8 separate topics into one 'negative' whole. It doesn't distinguish the core issue of the subject of negative media coverage due to Trump's negative message on 8 topics, as opposed to Clinton's negative media coverage due to one single topic, her emails.

As I have said before, this political strategy is the brainchild of Trump's primary handler, Roger Stone. One of Stone's political rules that negative press coverage is better than no press coverage.

Roger Stone is an immoral, shady billionaire that had great aspirations to become President himself. After working behind the scenes in the Nixon re-election and Reagan election, Stone's immoral character was exposed by the press, ending any chance he had to become President. Conservative Republican's pushed him out of the public eye. It was during this time Stone set out to prove thr good character of a person was not necessary to elect a POTUS.

Stone believes and proved the only thing you need is a 'horse with stamina' (Trump), willing to follow his rules of infamy (outrageous assertions), and a 'politically unsophisticated' voter (Trump's base).

If you think I'm making this up, or that it's some 'libtard' propaganda, then you must do yourself a favor and watch Roger Stone's documentary 'Get Me Roger Stone', that he made explaining and bragging about his brilliant political strategy that elected your President.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon May 29, 2017 9:02 am

Speaking of hiring and firing let's see what Obamas DOJ did.

Obama’s Justice Department refused to hire military veterans for jobs

http://m.washingtontimes.com
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon May 29, 2017 10:33 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Speaking of hiring and firing let's see what Obamas DOJ did.

Obama’s Justice Department refused to hire military veterans for jobs

http://m.washingtontimes.com

Thanks for posting the index page for tye Washington Times. It does clarify at a glance their biased rightwing 'news' articles. All designed to feed a slanted right wing view of the world.

Since you didn't link the article you referenced, there's nothing to refute. I was looking forward to exposing and destroying the articles right wing obscuration, extrapolation, conflation or any other number of methods it would have used to distort, distract and misinform.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue May 30, 2017 8:28 am

This is some very weak anti-Obama propaganda. The DOJ didn't fill the jobs two veterans applied for. Two veterans, no 200, 000. A year later the job was reposted with criteria the veterans didn't meet. Being a veteran doesn't automatically qualify one for a job, though preference is given for those that do qualify.

I remind you that Obama is no longer POTUS.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue May 30, 2017 9:57 am

How funny it is hearing you say that after blaming everything in under the sun on Bush for Obama's first 3 years in office. Can't have it both ways baby.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue May 30, 2017 10:33 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:How funny it is hearing you say that after blaming everything in under the sun on Bush for Obama's first 3 years in office. Can't have it both ways baby.

Until Trump's election, I had a policy of trying very hard not to discuss the failings and shortcomings of a sitting President, even though I often disagreed with their policy's and actions. I considered it unpatriotic and undermining the people's choice.

Trump's support of Putin, his denials of Russian interference in the election, his invitation for Russia to hack our democratic intitutions, his claims anybody could be responsible for the hacks....though he was briefed in August 2016, by our Intelligence community they had concrete evidence Russia was responsible for the DNC & Podesta hacks, made me drop that policy.

Trump and his associates are guilty of undermining our election process in more ways than one. His skeleton Russian ties are yet to be fully fleshed out. Make no mistake, it will be.

In the meantime that skeleton never made it to the closet, thanks to our Intelligence community, our free press and the evidence the Obama Administration refused to bury.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed May 31, 2017 7:28 am

Cough Cough Bullshit!!! Their is as much evidence of the Russia collusion as their is in Seth Rich leaking the DNC emails to Wikileaks. Actually more evidence, and then theirs Wikileaks credibility which is undeniable. They publish the facts.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

PreviousNext

Return to Crime & Punishment