Long Island, New York Serial Killer

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Long Island, New York Serial Killer

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:24 am

The bodies of 8 women have been found along a stretch of beach in Long Island New York. The area is next to a busy highway, so most likely the person who killed these women drive that stretch of road daily. The first 4 women who were found had a ad on Craig's list, so it appears we have a new Craig's list killer.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Re: Long Island, New York Serial Killer

Postby DarkFairy » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Hmmm, possibly.. the first 4 had ads on craigs list but what about the other 4? Maybe he is going to multiple sites like craigs list and ebay. Could just be he picked them up randomly too, as they were all prostitutes.

What intrigues me is the random places the victims were from and they were also all prostitutes, which would suggest a long distance truck driver as a suspect. The article I read didn't say if the girls were living in NY, it just gave where they were from. Could have picked them up in CT and then killed and dumped her in NY. Also, all the bodies were in the same area, that in itself leads one to think he has a routine of some kind and may live nearby.

Serial killers intrigue me, I want to get inside their heads and see how their minds work.... I hate that we have them and these things happen but I would love to do a study of some kind with them.
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:53 pm

DarkFairy wrote:Hmmm, possibly.. the first 4 had ads on craigs list but what about the other 4? Maybe he is going to multiple sites like craigs list and ebay. Could just be he picked them up randomly too, as they were all prostitutes.

What intrigues me is the random places the victims were from and they were also all prostitutes, which would suggest a long distance truck driver as a suspect. The article I read didn't say if the girls were living in NY, it just gave where they were from. Could have picked them up in CT and then killed and dumped her in NY. Also, all the bodies were in the same area, that in itself leads one to think he has a routine of some kind and may live nearby.

Serial killers intrigue me, I want to get inside their heads and see how their minds work.... I hate that we have them and these things happen but I would love to do a study of some kind with them.

If I ever run into one I will give him your address and number...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:10 pm

From what I have heard the bodies decomposition varies, so these killings are spread out over a period of time which would be his cooling off period. Three of the new bodies were only discovered yesterday, so I don't know if they had a listing on Craig's list. My bet would be that they do.

Here is link to a small article, but at the bottom it has several of the girls photo's. It also states which ones were last seen making a sex date on Craig's list.

http://globalgrind.com/news-politics/history-crazy-serial-killers-and-victims-photos
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby DarkFairy » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Joe Average Whiteguy wrote:
DarkFairy wrote:Hmmm, possibly.. the first 4 had ads on craigs list but what about the other 4? Maybe he is going to multiple sites like craigs list and ebay. Could just be he picked them up randomly too, as they were all prostitutes.

If I ever run into one I will give him your address and number...

Hows about you call the police first then let me know! lol
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby DarkFairy » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:56 pm

I would guess you are right about craigs list being his 'hunting ground', it amazes me people advertise that type of thing.

I seen where the 3 were just discovered, what is odd is that place must not be frequented often since no one noticed a smell or seen anything, plus he had to of dragged the bodies to the brush. It was a beach after all and it is hard to imagine bodies lying there over a 4 yr period with no one noticing. Also, the bodies were wrapped in burlap sacks.
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Number six is a Tranny..!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:30 pm

I can't believe people still use Craigs List. As much bad publicity and murders that have surrounded that site, you would think people would have better sense. Its not like they haven't been forewarned!
Unbridled Spirit

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Craig's list is even more popular than ever.

It seems that their physical traits are very similiar. The girls were all around 5ft tall and weighed around 100lbs.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Mountain Guns » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Opening the scull case can be tricky, but we offer a wide variety of precision instuments available at the shop, all at fatastic prices. I personally recomend a nice 410 revolver to our practical customers who really want to just get in there and spread it all out. For the more refined, either a 45, or a 40 will do the job nicely as well, so long as your close enough, for the person who prefers to work from a distance I highly recommend a 308. We have a beautiful DSA in stock. All of these and more, perfect for those times when saying no just isnt enough.
Mountain Guns
Playhouse Sponsor

Postby DarkFairy » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:39 am

Mountain Guns wrote:

Opening the scull case can be tricky, but we offer a wide variety of precision instuments available at the shop, all at fatastic prices. I personally recomend a nice 410 revolver to our practical customers who really want to just get in there and spread it all out. For the more refined, either a 45, or a 40 will do the job nicely as well, so long as your close enough, for the person who prefers to work from a distance I highly recommend a 308. We have a beautiful DSA in stock. All of these and more, perfect for those times when saying no just isnt enough.

;) Personally, I was thinking more of an AR-15 at a good price. Do you think that is too much?
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:15 am

I've found the sawed off twelve to be the rectifier of many discretions...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:57 pm

I checked the listings on Craigslist for Long Island NY and young ladies are still putting up posts advertising for dates.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:41 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I checked the listings on Craigslist for Long Island NY and young ladies are still putting up posts advertising for dates.

Good! That area could use some good old fashioned purging...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby DarkFairy » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:59 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I checked the listings on Craigslist for Long Island NY and young ladies are still putting up posts advertising for dates.

It is that mentality I keep telling people about... the "It won't happen to me" mentality. They probably feel they are too smart or too cautious for something like that to happen to them.
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Next

Return to Crime & Punishment