Long Island, New York Serial Killer

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Long Island, New York Serial Killer

Postby ~CJ~ » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:04 pm

It seems that he is being now referred to as the East Coast Serial Killer because they have linked the NY murders with the Atlantic City murders. I am almost certain this killer will be compared to the Green River killer and will take many years to solve, if these cases get solved at all.
~CJ~

Postby DarkFairy » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:18 pm

It is so strange that the missing girl who prompted the searching has yet to be found, but they have found 13 confirmed victims by this man's hands. Seems like the beginning to some type of paranormal movie for some reason, or it could be I just like to believe people killed tragically can come back to help find justice for their murder. Then again, maybe she is involved and not missing at all.
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:32 pm

The numbers are conflicting but at any given time we have at least 50 active serial killers in the US. No doubt she is missing and most likely will end up in a new dump site. Since the bodies have been missing for such a length of time he could be keeping the girls alive for a period of time before killing and dumping them.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby DarkFairy » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Yeah, I think she will eventually show up as well. It was just one of those random thought, ya know? Do you know what made them search that particular area for the girl? Was the others girls not reported missing? I don't know, there are so many pieces missing, I wish we had the entire story.
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:44 pm

DarkFairy wrote:Yeah, I think she will eventually show up as well. It was just one of those random thought, ya know? Do you know what made them search that particular area for the girl? Was the others girls not reported missing? I don't know, there are so many pieces missing, I wish we had the entire story.

The girl in question ran to one of the homes in the beach area and asked them to call 911, and then ran off. She also called the police but it took them 40 minutes to respond because she gave the wrong name of the area.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby DarkFairy » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:43 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
DarkFairy wrote:Yeah, I think she will eventually show up as well. It was just one of those random thought, ya know? Do you know what made them search that particular area for the girl? Was the others girls not reported missing? I don't know, there are so many pieces missing, I wish we had the entire story.

The girl in question ran to one of the homes in the beach area and asked them to call 911, and then ran off. She also called the police but it took them 40 minutes to respond because she gave the wrong name of the area.

Ohhh, See, I have read tons of articles and not seen that information in any of them!
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 pm

A law enforcement source has stated that they are eyeing a suspect.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby DarkFairy » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:13 pm

I did see that said in one of the articles, would like to have more info on it.
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:19 pm

The police now believe the suspect could be a ex police officer based on the lack of evidence left at the scene.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:50 am

Cops Confirm New Remains Human; Skull Also Found Along Ocean Parkway

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/04/11/investigators-of-gilgo-beach-victims-expand-search-on-l-i/
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:00 am

Quote from one of the comments on the article page:
These bodies remained undiscovered for so long because much of the “park” area is closed to human beings to protect the habitat of shore birds breeding and nesting area, and other wildlife habitat. I grew up on Long Island. The park police took trespassing onto those areas very seriously

If the area was so secluded and watched by security guards, I wonder how this guy was able to dump bodies along that area??
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Wild » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:00 pm

US I was wondering the same thing. Seems that even one of the guards would have noticed it.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:33 pm

These are government UNIONIZED workers...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Wild » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:07 pm

answered that question
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby DarkFairy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Joe Average Whiteguy wrote:These are government UNIONIZED workers...

So... In other words, you are saying they are Lazy. :P 8-)
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

PreviousNext

Return to Crime & Punishment