Long Island, New York Serial Killer

Serial Killers, Mass Murder, Unsolved Mysteries, Terrorism. (Description & Links Only)

Re: Long Island, New York Serial Killer

Postby FallenAngel » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Maybe it is one of the guards..
“Stop trying to fit in when you were born to stand out.”
FallenAngel
The Fallen One

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:04 am

FallenAngel wrote:Maybe it is one of the guards..

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking!
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Wild » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:16 am

Me too but also could be a family memeber or a friend that knows the routine and where they really patrol and where they dont. Then again it could be someone who watched the birds and realized where they patroled and where they did not.

I so would not want to be a police officer and deal with this.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby ~CJ~ » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:48 pm

They are not ruling out that more then one person is murdering these women (and child). They are also thinking that this may be a copycat serial killer. Apparently a serial killer that was captured in the late 1990s (I think his name is Joe Ranklin???) murdered women and disposed of their bodies the same way, etc. He is helping the investigators in trying to find the killer.
~CJ~

Postby DarkFairy » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:07 pm

~CJ~ wrote:They are not ruling out that more then one person is murdering these women (and child). They are also thinking that this may be a copycat serial killer. Apparently a serial killer that was captured in the late 1990s (I think his name is Joe Ranklin???) murdered women and disposed of their bodies the same way, etc. He is helping the investigators in trying to find the killer.

I thought it said they had not linked the man and child to this killer yet? I could be wrong, but it does seem it is him seeing as how they are in the same location. Maybe the man and child were his relatives of some type and they were his first victims? I don't know, this is a very complicated case.
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:53 am

We need to start our own PlayHouse CSI team! lol
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:47 am

Can't Stand Intelligence..?
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Wild » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 am

Joe Average Whiteguy wrote:Can't Stand Intelligence..?

lol only if your some on here. :lol: :D
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:54 am

The sister of one of the slain prostitutes received several phone calls after her sister disappeared. The first calls gave the family hope that she was still alive but the last call he asked her "Do you think you'll ever see her again?" The caller also told her that he killed her sister after having sex with her. The person hasn't called back. It's possible the caller was a prank from someone other than the killer.
Also one of the girls worked for a pimp who's computer has been seized hoping to find some sort of records. He isn't a suspect.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Wild » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:09 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:The sister of one of the slain prostitutes received several phone calls after her sister disappeared. The first calls gave the family hope that she was still alive but the last call he asked her "Do you think you'll ever see her again?" The caller also told her that he killed her sister after having sex with her. The person hasn't called back. It's possible the caller was a prank from someone other than the killer.
Also one of the girls worked for a pimp who's computer has been seized hoping to find some sort of records. He isn't a suspect.

I wonder if they are looking to see how many there might be out missing and no one reported them. The pimp might not report them missing but might have kept a record that they wasnt working anymore.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby DarkFairy » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:03 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:The sister of one of the slain prostitutes received several phone calls after her sister disappeared. The first calls gave the family hope that she was still alive but the last call he asked her "Do you think you'll ever see her again?" The caller also told her that he killed her sister after having sex with her. The person hasn't called back. It's possible the caller was a prank from someone other than the killer.

Well, of course he isn't... Pimps don't kill their ho's, they just smack 'em around! ;) Seriously though, they should be able to find out the location the call came from (within a few miles anyway). Hopefully they are smart enough to do that.
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:12 am

A new twist has been made public. It seems a "john" complained about her on a website called www.longislanderotic.com. He says he paid her for sex when some men burst in and robbed him. Others in the room made threats about the women, and this was only 8 weeks before she disappeared.

http://www.wpix.com/wpix-did-li-serial-killer-rant-in-sex-chatroom-20110418,0,1216528.story
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:25 am

Sounds like she was involved in running some kind of scam on the Johns that may have gotten her killed.
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:59 pm

I would like to see a local serial killer killing drug dealers.

Postby Doc Holliday » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:04 pm

I am surprized that thought has not occured to someone.
It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds. Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday

PreviousNext

Return to Crime & Punishment