Jennifer L. Bailey-Greta Henson Bell Co Cold Case

A cold case by definition is any murder, missing person, or suspicious death that is not actively being investigated. Stories, and links are welcomed.

Re: Jennifer L. Bailey-Greta Henson Bell Co Cold Case

Postby Gopher » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:11 pm

You said a mouthful G! We know where the suspect worked at. :evil:
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Mermaid » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Has there ever been a suspect in these cases? I can't believe its been 25 years since the first murder of Jennifer L. Bailey and no one has had any information to aid in solving these mysteries.
Mermaid
The First Lady

Postby upallnight » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:30 am

You can bet your ass many people know and have either been paid off or are scared for their life.
upallnight

Postby ScArEcRoW » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:22 pm

Mermaid wrote:Has there ever been a suspect in these cases? I can't believe its been 25 years since the first murder of Jennifer L. Bailey and no one has had any information to aid in solving these mysteries.

Every few years it will pop up in the media. I think the Playhouse has kept it in the news more than anywhere else.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:11 pm

This could be good news for some, I'm willing to wager bad for some others... See if it reveals anything or if it gets squashed as usual...

http://www.wymt.com/content/news/New-DN ... 19301.html
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:41 am

Oh WOW!!!!! Lets hope that the DNA works, and the killer/killers DNA is in the data base. If you solve one of those murders you have solved them both. In My Opinion!
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:48 am

This topic scares me. I just have a feeling that the killer reads it.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:23 am

I have no doubt if the killer is still alive he does read everything possible about it. The Playhouse is all over Google regarding Greta and Jennifer.

Many things point to her knowing her killer.

Here's how GFunk believes it went down. No forced entry shows she possibly knew her killer. She was strangled which shows that it was very very personal. Her hands and feet were bound and she was shot execution style from behind which means the killer knew her and couldn't face her. This much vicious overkill shows that the victim knew her killer. The killer used her own gun which tells me he didn't show up intending on killing her, and things went sideways. The killer took her jewelry box, and best of my memory a ring off her finger to make it seem like a botched robbery.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Mermaid » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:41 am

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:This topic scares me. I just have a feeling that the killer reads it.

I bet he does because its discussed here more than anywhere else.
Mermaid
The First Lady

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:43 am

I would be looking at anyone who knew this woman had a gun. And more closely at where she got it and who knew about it at the time.

The murder was obviously committed by someone she knew well. And knew she had a gun. There would be no reason to tie this woman up if the intent was to leave her alive. Either she had information on the killer that would threaten exposure, possibly prison or their life, or she was a direct threat to their livelihood and security. I'm guessing her murder was to silence her.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:47 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I have no doubt if the killer is still alive he does read everything possible about it. The Playhouse is all over Google regarding Greta and Jennifer.

Here's how GFunk believes it went down. No forced entry shows she possibly knew her killer. She was strangled which shows that it was very very personal. Her hands and feet were bound and she was shot execution style from behind which means the killer knew her and couldn't face her. This much vicious overkill shows that the victim knew her killer. The killer used her own gun which tells me he didn't show up intending on killing her, and things went sideways. The killer took her jewelry box, and best of my memory a ring off her finger to make it seem like a botched robbery.

You sound like a profiler. Watch much Criminal Minds?
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby upallnight » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:19 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I have no doubt if the killer is still alive he does read everything possible about it. The Playhouse is all over Google regarding Greta and Jennifer.

That's why you never try to strangle someone. You are more likely to leave DNA at the scene.
upallnight

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:49 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:I would be looking at anyone who knew this woman had a gun. And more closely at where she got it and who knew about it at the time.

The murder was obviously committed by someone she knew well. And knew she had a gun. There would be no reason to tie this woman up if the intent was to leave her alive. Either she had information on the killer that would threaten exposure, possibly prison or their life, or she was a direct threat to their livelihood and security. I'm guessing her murder was to silence her.

Why don't you and Obama do a fucking background check on the victim... That's your answer for everything blame the gun owner...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:52 pm

What y'all remember about the Partin/Carnes case?? The woman found stuffed in a barrel at Tremco... Innocent man railroaded in Bell circuit court, or murderer behind bars.??
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Legion » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:07 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:I would be looking at anyone who knew this woman had a gun. And more closely at where she got it and who knew about it at the time.

The person tried to strangle her and realized it's quite hard to manually strangle the life out of someone. The gun was most likely found when searching the house.
Legion
Always A Bride

PreviousNext

Return to Cold Case Files (Harlan & Surrounding Counties)