124 Dead as More Tornadoes Head Towards Joplin, Missouri

Discussions about weather around the world. Local Storm Warnings, National Weather Discussion, Tornado's, Hurricane's, Tsunami, Global Warming, Weather Predictions, Weather Folklore, Weather Photography.

124 Dead as More Tornadoes Head Towards Joplin, Missouri

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed May 25, 2011 9:34 am

Joplin Missouri is absolutely destroyed. 1,500 still remain unaccounted for.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/124-dead-tornadoes-head-joplin-missouri/story?id=13672034
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Re: 124 Dead as More Tornadoes Head Towards Joplin, Missouri

Postby ~CJ~ » Wed May 25, 2011 9:17 pm

There have been so many tragedies over the past few weeks. I'm told more bad weather is headed their way.
~CJ~

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed May 25, 2011 10:04 pm

I have a conspiracy theory.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby ~CJ~ » Fri May 27, 2011 11:14 am

And what would that be?
~CJ~

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri May 27, 2011 12:34 pm

The government miscalculated their cloud seeding which caused the massive tornado's, and flooding conditions.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Fri May 27, 2011 2:08 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:The government miscalculated their cloud seeding which caused the massive tornado's, and flooding conditions.

You do know that Bush caused Katrina..? If the president has the power to do that then why wouldn't O'Bama wipe out the "red" states..?
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby ~CJ~ » Fri May 27, 2011 9:07 pm

I didn't realize how long cloud seeding has been around. After learning about it, I've often wondered how many so called "natural" disasters may have been a result of this. Think about it.. going all the way back to to the late 40s, early 50s.
~CJ~

Return to Local-National Weather