Storms heading this way

Discussions about weather around the world. Local Storm Warnings, National Weather Discussion, Tornado's, Hurricane's, Tsunami, Global Warming, Weather Predictions, Weather Folklore, Weather Photography.

Storms heading this way

Postby Guest » Wed May 25, 2011 9:26 pm

I got a few calls from family members who said sometime tonight we will be getting a bad storm.

Re: Storms heading this way

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed May 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Check the (LIVE SEVERE WEATHER AND FLASH FLOOD ALERT LIST... ) topic to stay updated on all alerts.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Jack Rabbit » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:42 am

Guest wrote:I got a few calls from family members who said sometime tonight we will be getting a bad storm.

They were right cause here the storm comes at daylight.
Jack Rabbit

Postby jeepers creepers » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:45 am

Glad to see you got out of the rabbit hole!! :lol:
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby RAP » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:24 am

Think he got tired of the crap that was a slap in the face to him when those who knew him said hurtful things. Some day what goes around comes around. Miss you Rabbit.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby jeepers creepers » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:47 am

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me!!!
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:23 am

RAP wrote:Think he got tired of the crap that was a slap in the face to him when those who knew him said hurtful things. Some day what goes around comes around. Miss you Rabbit.

If it was me, I apologize...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Skyedancer » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:17 pm

WB Wabbit!!
Skyedancer
Rainbow Bright

Postby jeepers creepers » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Joe Average Whiteguy wrote:
RAP wrote:Think he got tired of the crap that was a slap in the face to him when those who knew him said hurtful things. Some day what goes around comes around. Miss you Rabbit.

If it was me, I apologize...

Wabbit harasser!! :evil:
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby RAP » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:26 pm

That is not what he said it's my opinion. But I have been wrong before.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:38 pm

I talked to JR recently and he has multiple computer issues. I attempted to help him via phone to help speed it up, but it didn't help much.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Wild » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:32 am

:) I miss Wabbit ..... but I miss all you all too! Don't have much time to discuss anything anymore.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one, sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn
Negative people will bring you down. Positive people will bring you up... Make the right choice of the people you have in your life.
Wild
(no custom rank chosen)

Return to Local-National Weather