Shocking Tsunami Videos

Discussions about weather around the world. Local Storm Warnings, National Weather Discussion, Tornado's, Hurricane's, Tsunami, Global Warming, Weather Predictions, Weather Folklore, Weather Photography.

Shocking Tsunami Videos

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:43 am

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Re: Shocking Tsunami Videos

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:35 am

Is it just me or does the water in the first video look Black? Wonder why?
Unbridled Spirit

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:54 pm

I have seen many many videos online and on various news channels and the thing that strikes me odd is that NO looting is occurring.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:55 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I have seen many many videos online and on various news channels and the thing that strikes me odd is that NO looting is occurring.

That's cause them people are civilized...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby ~CJ~ » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 pm

I think the water appears to be black because of the filth from the ocean floor that came up after the earthquake, that and all the debris, garbage, gas, and such that basically rolled up in the water when it went through the bay.. from ships to houses. I could be wrong though.

The video of the water sweeping through the farmland reminded me of a lint roller.. it just picked everything up and took it all with it, riding on the waves. Watching it on the video was overwhelming, I can't imagine being there.

The people of Japan are honorable and respectful. I am not at all surprized there is no looting going on.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 pm.
~CJ~

Return to Local-National Weather