Baltimore Mayor: Murder out of Control. Asks for FBI help

ORWELL'S NIGHTMARE IS BECOMING OUR REALITY!

Re: Baltimore Mayor: Murder out of Control. Asks for FBI hel

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:23 pm

Briscoe wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Demon Hunter wrote:The Civil War wasn't fought out of the goodness of anyones heart to free any slaves. It was because of a 40% tax that was going to be put on the southern states.

9 of 11 southern states voted against the United States Constitution to secede from the United States of America and elected Jefferson Davis as their President. The Southern Democrat block in the United States Congress led the secession because the southern states were the most powerful economy in the world at the time. Believing it's extreme economic power would ultimately win a successful secession, they proceeded with it. That's why the Civil War was fought.

so it wasn't about slavery then?

It was about the economic benefit of free labor that southern states wanted to keep, and the northern industrialist needing to expand the US economy beyond the southern state borders and into the West and Northwest Territories. In the sense that labor was essential to expanding the economy of U.S. Territory's it was strictly about the necessity to free enslaved labor of southern states.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby clark bailey » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:27 pm

Yep. Not much has changed. Cate is right at it. She's not right, but she's right at it.
clark bailey

Postby upallnight » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:02 am

Give it a couple more years and the lib's will have rewritten history.
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:14 pm

upallnight wrote:Give it a couple more years and the lib's will have rewritten history.

The Neo Nazi/ KKK Charlottesville incident last weekend is causing a huge backlash. Resulting in City Mayors across the country to step up the removal of Confederate statutes.

You can thank Trump for the demise of these monuments. His racist rhetoric & failure to take an unequivocal stand against their racial hatred, has emboldened them.

We all know that one doesn't come with baseball bats, shields, pepper stay and guns for the purpose of exercising free speech. Nor is it necessary to light torches and proclaim racial hatred. They didn't go to Charlottesville to exercise free speech. They went to intimidate anyone that does not sign onto their hatefilled ideology.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:00 pm

Tensions grow inside ACLU over defending free-speech rights for the far right

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-aclu-tensions-20170817-story.html
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Cornbread » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:17 pm

Democrats are revolting against Republicans by destroying statues of racist Democrats. Liberal logic.
Cornbread
Django

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:40 pm

Cornbread wrote:Democrats are revolting against Republicans by destroying statues of racist Democrats. Liberal logic.

Racist come in all Party affiliations. The Nazi and White Supremist are using the Confederacy monuments as a jumping off stage to recruit more of their kind.

Americans won't tolerate Nazi's, White Supremist or BLM forever. One hate group is busy confronting protectors of our Rule of Law, the police force while the other hate groups, Nazi's & White Supremist, are busy infiltrating it.

These dumbasses need to calm down and realize most people don't care if terrorist kill each other. Not a damn one of them are going to survive a real civil war. The majority that aren't shot, maimed or imprisoned will be looking over their shoulder the rest of their lives.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:39 am

Look at you Cate!!! You added BLM into your list of racist groups. I was so proud until you took your swipe at police officers. You will have racists from both sides of the color spectrum in all professions.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:55 am

:?
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Look at you Cate!!! You added BLM into your list of racist groups. I was so proud until you took your swipe at police officers. You will have racists from both sides of the color spectrum in all professions.

I didn't take a swipe at police officers. I have two very close relatives that were police officers. Both of them were approached by the local KKK for recruitment. Both rejected the offer. Like any organization, the KKK, Nazi's, BLM and other hate based groups know their growth depends on new recruits.

I watched a video taken at the Charlottesville rally that showed a BLM member preaching to two black Virginia State Policemen standing by in formation. The background noise was too great to hear what the BLM member was saying, but it was obvious he was condemning and attempting to shame them for enforcing the Rule of Law, that BLM believes is unjust to the black community.

The same kind of condemnation and shaming in comes from White Supremist groups recruiting white police officers. These groups preaching what they believe. Specifically the majority white population will be replaced by diversity that threatens their jobs and communities.

Our police are obligated to serve and protect all of society. Yet we know for a fact that there are policemen that do not see their job as such. We know for a fact that white racism is prevalent in our police forces. Pretending it doesn't exist does nothing to eradicate it. Tolerating it advances an unjust and self destructing society.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby clark bailey » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:18 am

Ummm I wonder why crime would be out of control in Baltimore? I wonder....
clark bailey

Postby PharmGirl » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:51 am

I'm not going to care to much for neighborhoods to support the slogan Fuck The Police if I were an officer.
PharmGirl

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:36 pm

PharmGirl wrote:I'm not going to care to much for neighborhoods to support the slogan Fuck The Police if I were an officer.

Front line law enforcement is a really tough job. Just like any other tough job, attitude has a critical role in how successful a policeman or policewoman is in coping with the job. It's definitely not a job just anybody can do. Most know to get respect you have to give respect, and do so without hesitation. Unfortunately some of the public don't abide by that rule, and are disrespectful to varying degrees.

Yet, the police have to deal with this disrespect day in and day out. Abaent the correct attitude it's very very easy to become jaded. Humans aren't naturally psychologically equipped to withstand abuse, over a long period of time. That's why it's so important for the public to reinforce respect for authority, and at the same time understand the limits of what the law give to those authorized to use it.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby goat47 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:33 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
PharmGirl wrote:I'm not going to care to much for neighborhoods to support the slogan Fuck The Police if I were an officer.

Front line law enforcement is a really tough job. Just like any other tough job, attitude has a critical role in how successful a policeman or policewoman is in coping with the job. It's definitely not a job just anybody can do. Most know to get respect you have to give respect, and do so without hesitation. Unfortunately some of the public don't abide by that rule, and are disrespectful to varying degrees.

Yet, the police have to deal with this disrespect day in and day out. Abaent the correct attitude it's very very easy to become jaded. Humans aren't naturally psychologically equipped to withstand abuse, over a long period of time. That's why it's so important for the public to reinforce respect for authority, and at the same time understand the limits of what the law give to those authorized to use it.

I'm yet to see a BLM group show any respect for police officers.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby ScArEcRoW » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:01 am

It baffles me that news agencies refer to rioters as protesters.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:44 am

ScArEcRoW wrote:It baffles me that news agencies refer to rioters as protesters.

Yeah. It's kind of like calling organized terrorist demonstrators.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the United Police States of America