Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

ORWELL'S NIGHTMARE IS BECOMING OUR REALITY!

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:04 am

Update on the father of 'Our Blessed Little Hellhole for a Homestead'.

Almost 6 months and no media follow up. Pot smoking daddy Joe spent (or will spend) four days (plea bargained) for threatening his neighbor while stealing water from him. IMO he should have got the full 90 days. The fact that he got anything at all surprises me. That's the power of a brain washed public (guided by MSM) that interprets government interference to protect the weak from the abuses of the strong, as government 'over reach'.

The fact that these irresponsible crazies can treat their children like a couple of litters of cur dogs to 'live off the grid', set up a 'Go Fund Me’ page and get people to send them money to pay for their irresponible behavior is maddening.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/30416167 ... ys-in-jail

Notice there's no follow up story about the current welfare of the children. Or what the Naugler's have done or haven't done to provide at least adequate shelter for them.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:14 am

They are preparing their children for a EMP attack lol.

I don't disagree with you Cate. My issue with the whole thing is how the officers went about the whole thing. They went onto the property without a search warrant. The teen boys exercised their right not to speak to the officers outside the presence of their parents. Officers then left the scene and hid down the road waiting on the mother to leave and pulled her over. That's my issue.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Gopher » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:01 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:They are preparing their children for a EMP attack lol.

I don't disagree with you Cate. My issue with the whole thing is how the officers went about the whole thing. They went onto the property without a search warrant. The teen boys exercised their right not to speak to the officers outside the presence of their parents. Officers then left the scene and hid down the road waiting on the mother to leave and pulled her over. That's my issue.

The authorities can do as they choose with your children. We have already heard how they aren't our children.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Gopher wrote:

The authorities can do as they choose with your children. We have already heard how they aren't our children.

Who will protect children of abusive, neglectful and sorry ass parents if not the authorities? How is it we expect protection for adults, far more equipped to protect and care for themselves than children, but say children aren't deserving of the same protections?

Children are not chattel. They are not possessions of parents. Parents are their guides, not their masters. Parents aren't the masters of anyone but themselves. The moment a child leave their mother's body and takes their first breath, they are leaving period. From that day forward until they reach adulthood to master their own life.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cornbread » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:48 pm

I'm not sure I follow you Cate. You consider parents guides? Don't know how you were raised but my parents were my masters, and I did as I was told.
Cornbread
Django

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:09 pm

Cornbread wrote:I'm not sure I follow you Cate. You consider parents guides? Don't know how you were raised but my parents were my masters, and I did as I was told.

Spending much of my childhood with my maternal grandparents, they influenced most of my younger years.. They were kind and patient. Guiding, not demanding. Allowing me to make mistakes without freaking out over them. My grandfather 'put his foot down' when I entered the teen stage. I was socially awkward, so I was never read the same riot act others in my family received. The grandparents had opposite personalities, but both very loving in their own special way. I never ever felt they were my masters.

I did what my mother told me to do as well, though I didn't enjoy it as much as doing for my grandparents. I never felt an obligation to please my grandparents, only joy to be able to do something for them. Anything they asked. I was pretty much on my own at 15, and learned the rest about what I needed to know about life through trial and error. Looking back, I can't imagine my son anywhere near as independent (even in his mid twenties), as I was at 15. Then again it was a dfferent place in time.

I don't believe parents should try to be friends with their kids while they are trying to raise them. Friendship comes when they are able to reciprocate friendship. Kids can't learn boundaries without discipline. That's something that's tailor made for each child, because each child is different. What works to reach the best result for one child, may create a disaterous result for another. Discipline does not need to be punitive. For some childten, the merit system of reward works best.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:00 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
Gopher wrote:

Who will protect children of abusive, neglectful and sorry ass parents if not the authorities? How is it we expect protection for adults, far more equipped to protect and care for themselves than children, but say children aren't deserving of the same protections?

Children are not chattel. They are not possessions of parents. Parents are their guides, not their masters. Parents aren't the masters of anyone but themselves. The moment a child leave their mother's body and takes their first breath, they are leaving period. From that day forward until they reach adulthood to master their own life.

Cate knows what's best for your children. It's time you people realize that.
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:07 am

upallnight wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Gopher wrote:

Cate knows what's best for your children. It's time you people realize that.

The only advice I can give is to do what you can to give your children wings, not anchors. Help them grow into good masters of their own lives.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:10 pm

My kids are my property! They do not belong to anyone but me!
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:18 pm

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:My kids are my property! They do not belong to anyone but me!

Human property ownership in this country ended with the emancipation of slaves. You can't legally sell your children, abuse or neglect them. Don't kid youself. Children are not anyones "property".

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Previous

Return to Welcome to the United Police States of America