Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

ORWELL'S NIGHTMARE IS BECOMING OUR REALITY!

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:42 am

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Cornbread wrote:I wouldn't trust them to groom my dog.


That's not the point... I wouldn't trust the government to either...


If you can trust those that exploit the "Liberty" cause to line their pockets, at the expense of their innocent children. And you can't trust government to intervene to stop it. What IS your point Whiteguy?


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10037
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Briscoe » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:51 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Cornbread wrote:I wouldn't trust them to groom my dog.


That's not the point... I wouldn't trust the government to either...


If you can trust those that exploit the "Liberty" cause to line their pockets, at the expense of their innocent children. And you can't trust government to intervene to stop it. What IS your point Whiteguy?

maybe he's trying to say that people should learn to do some things on their own. I appreciate the government, but I can go on living without them if they cease to exist.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
User avatar
Briscoe
HornDog
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:03 pm

Briscoe wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:
That's not the point... I wouldn't trust the government to either...


If you can trust those that exploit the "Liberty" cause to line their pockets, at the expense of their innocent children. And you can't trust government to intervene to stop it. What IS your point Whiteguy?


maybe he's trying to say that people should learn to do some things on their own. I appreciate the government, but I can go on living without them if they cease to exist.


I'm sure you could Briscoe. The sad reality is that most wouldn't. We both know that nature does not leave a vacuum. Without government first comes Anarchy followed by Martial Law. Neither are acceptable.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10037
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Way back here we didn't have government until a few years back... They were there, but they didn't know about us... When they created programs to buy votes is when they discovered us... They didn't bother us, and we never gave them a second thought...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Gunslinger » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:24 pm

A society maintains order by government officials, police officers, e.t.c. doing there jobs.
User avatar
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:52 am

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:18 pm

The Nauglers didn't get their children today. They will wait another week to hear from the court. Meanwhile, the Naugler's wait for more donations to pile in from the public that sympathize with those "poor people whose rights were violated", just because they wanted to raise their children like free range chickens.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10037
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Cornbread » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:34 pm

If it had been handled properly by authorities their wouldn't be any outrage.
User avatar
Cornbread
Django
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 3:38 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Cornbread wrote:If it had been handled properly by authorities their wouldn't be any outrage.


The authorities tried several times to get the Nauglers to comply with the Cabinets request to respond to complaints made by various people. They refused. Because all options were exhausted, the Sheriff's Dept. was asked to intervene. They couldn't . Until Joe Naugler made the mistake of threatening a neighbor from whom he was stealing.

The outrage should be directed at the Nauglers. Not the authorities trying to protect innocent children. IMO the Nauglers saw an opportunity to scam the public under the cover of the Liberty movement. People that have personal experience have posted some very disturbing things about the Nauglers. They didn't post anonymously, but used there own names. i don't want to repeat them because I have no way to verify any of it.

Time will tell the entire story.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10037
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:28 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Cornbread wrote:If it had been handled properly by authorities their wouldn't be any outrage.


The authorities tried several times to get the Nauglers to comply with the Cabinets request to respond to complaints made by various people. They refused. Because all options were exhausted, the Sheriff's Dept. was asked to intervene. They couldn't . Until Joe Naugler made the mistake of threatening a neighbor from whom he was stealing.

The outrage should be directed at the Nauglers. Not the authorities trying to protect innocent children. IMO the Nauglers saw an opportunity to scam the public under the cover of the Liberty movement. People that have personal experience have posted some very disturbing things about the Nauglers. They didn't post anonymously, but used there own names. i don't want to repeat them because I have no way to verify any of it.

Time will tell the entire story.

Nosy ass neighbors need to mind they own damned business... Not just theirs, mine too and yours...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Cornbread wrote:If it had been handled properly by authorities their wouldn't be any outrage.


The authorities tried several times to get the Nauglers to comply with the Cabinets request to respond to complaints made by various people. They refused. Because all options were exhausted, the Sheriff's Dept. was asked to intervene. They couldn't . Until Joe Naugler made the mistake of threatening a neighbor from whom he was stealing.

The outrage should be directed at the Nauglers. Not the authorities trying to protect innocent children. IMO the Nauglers saw an opportunity to scam the public under the cover of the Liberty movement. People that have personal experience have posted some very disturbing things about the Nauglers. They didn't post anonymously, but used there own names. i don't want to repeat them because I have no way to verify any of it.

Time will tell the entire story.


Nosy ass neighbors need to mind they own damned business... Not just theirs, mine too and yours...


You wouldn't want me for a neighbor. I wouldn't hesitate to do my best to have your children removed from your home and you locked up, if I witnessed them being abused. Same thing if I see someone kicking or beating a dog, cat or any domesticated animal. I haven't always been aware the abusers mistreatment and neglect was intentional. All traits of asshole bullies. I've become a lot less tolerant with age. I do my best to avoid conflict. But I refuse to look the other way. It only encourages bullies and breeds more of them.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10037
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:54 am

Have they cleaned up the hogs pen?
CrissyAlwaysSunny
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:07 am

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:03 am

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:Have they cleaned up the hogs pen?


They posted 20 pics of volunteers cleaning up the "Blessed Little Hellhole,,,,err I mean Blessed Little Homestead".


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10037
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:59 am

What happened??? The Right Wing 'News' media too busy creating polls on whether perceived symbols of this country's slave history should be extolled or buried, to follow up on the alleged 'State' abuses of interfering with the safety and protection of the Naugler children?

The Nauglers were due to appear in court again ten days ago to defend their right to raise their kids like free range chickens, without 'government interference'. Why no follow up and sensational headlines like "Joe Naugler's Pot Smoking Addiction Proves Detrimental to The Health and Welfare of His Children'. Or maybe 'Naugler's Found Unfit to a Raise Free Range Chickens, Much Less 11 Children'? Where's the follow up? The story went viral (as Joe Naugler threatened the Sheriff's office it would) when the 'News' media reported it as a far reaching government abuse. So...what happened??? Where's the 'News' follow up story?

Where's the to the so called 'Liberal media' asking these questions?


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10037
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:09 am

The same place the media isn't reporting on the TPP. The South Carolina shooting happened just in time to distract us. It's what I call a L@@k Squirrel moment.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20926
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Briscoe » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:30 pm

"You wouldn't want me for a neighbor. I wouldn't hesitate to do my best to have your children removed from your home and you locked up, if I witnessed them being abused. Same thing if I see someone kicking or beating a dog, cat or any domesticated animal. I haven't always been aware the abusers mistreatment and neglect was intentional. All traits of asshole bullies. I've become a lot less tolerant with age. I do my best to avoid conflict. But I refuse to look the other way. It only encourages bullies and breeds more of them".

mcalley, the problem with that is you might think that my spanking with an open hand is abuse, but I don't. I don't want nosy people taking my family away for behaving like a conservative. it's too easy to get on the phone and have the government check on things when there probably aint nothing wrong in the first place.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
User avatar
Briscoe
HornDog
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the United Police States of America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest