Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

ORWELL'S NIGHTMARE IS BECOMING OUR REALITY!

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:55 pm

Briscoe wrote:"You wouldn't want me for a neighbor. I wouldn't hesitate to do my best to have your children removed from your home and you locked up, if I witnessed them being abused. Same thing if I see someone kicking or beating a dog, cat or any domesticated animal. I haven't always been aware the abusers mistreatment and neglect was intentional. All traits of asshole bullies. I've become a lot less tolerant with age. I do my best to avoid conflict. But I refuse to look the other way. It only encourages bullies and breeds more of them".

mcalley, the problem with that is you might think that my spanking with an open hand is abuse, but I don't. I don't want nosy people taking my family away for behaving like a conservative. it's too easy to get on the phone and have the government check on things when there probably aint nothing wrong in the first place.


Briscoe, I don't object to parents swatting the behinds of kids to get their attention. That's not abuse. I've seen parents that have to keep their kids harnessed to take them shopping. That's not abuse. Those things we do to protect our children from crossing an unsafe boundary. Parents are a problem when they lose control while attempting to control the actions of their kids, crossing the line from discipline to abuse.

Kids know their parents before we know them most of the time. They look for discipline to define borders that make them feel safe. The problem is discipline can easily become abuse when done out of anger. Neither the child or the parent benefits. A parent over powering a kid and beating him with a belt is humiliating, adding an unnecessary frustration. Children do not need to be humiliated, even when the parent is humiliated by their behavior. Consistency in corporal punishment such as a spanking (not a beating) is key to obtain the objective to not cross a particular boundary. Kids up to age six or seven are nothing more than a bundle of appetites and desires. Discipline is critical during those formative years. It shapes how they will deal with future boundaries.

It's important to break the cycle of abuse. There's nothing wrong in rejecting a standard that is more detrimental than beneficial. Every child is different. Some are disposed to avoid confrontation, others bent on it. No single method of discipline works for every child. It's up to the parent to be caring and open enough to figure out what works best for disciplining each child, and reject abuse as an option.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10037
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:56 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Briscoe wrote:"You wouldn't want me for a neighbor. I wouldn't hesitate to do my best to have your children removed from your home and you locked up, if I witnessed them being abused. Same thing if I see someone kicking or beating a dog, cat or any domesticated animal. I haven't always been aware the abusers mistreatment and neglect was intentional. All traits of asshole bullies. I've become a lot less tolerant with age. I do my best to avoid conflict. But I refuse to look the other way. It only encourages bullies and breeds more of them".

mcalley, the problem with that is you might think that my spanking with an open hand is abuse, but I don't. I don't want nosy people taking my family away for behaving like a conservative. it's too easy to get on the phone and have the government check on things when there probably aint nothing wrong in the first place.


Briscoe, I don't object to parents swatting the behinds of kids to get their attention. That's not abuse. I've seen parents that have to keep their kids harnessed to take them shopping. That's not abuse. Those things we do to protect our children from crossing an unsafe boundary. Parents are a problem when they lose control while attempting to control the actions of their kids, crossing the line from discipline to abuse.

Kids know their parents before we know them most of the time. They look for discipline to define borders that make them feel safe. The problem is discipline can easily become abuse when done out of anger. Neither the child or the parent benefits. A parent over powering a kid and beating him with a belt is humiliating, adding an unnecessary frustration. Children do not need to be humiliated, even when the parent is humiliated by their behavior. Consistency in corporal punishment such as a spanking (not a beating) is key to obtain the objective to not cross a particular boundary. Kids up to age six or seven are nothing more than a bundle of appetites and desires. Discipline is critical during those formative years. It shapes how they will deal with future boundaries.

It's important to break the cycle of abuse. There's nothing wrong in rejecting a standard that is more detrimental than beneficial. Every child is different. Some are disposed to avoid confrontation, others bent on it. No single method of discipline works for every child. It's up to the parent to be caring and open enough to figure out what works best for disciplining each child, and reject abuse as an option.

You should have picked Gladys Cravitz for your screen name instead of a lawyer from a Lifetime movie... Better fit...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
User avatar
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl
 
Posts: 15725
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:07 pm

The problem is discipline can easily become abuse when done out of anger.


I've always been angry when spanking mine. :lol:
CrissyAlwaysSunny
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:07 am

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Briscoe » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:20 pm

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:
The problem is discipline can easily become abuse when done out of anger.


I've always been angry when spanking mine. :lol:

I was thinking you were still a virgin.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
User avatar
Briscoe
HornDog
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:36 pm

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:
The problem is discipline can easily become abuse when done out of anger.


I've always been angry when spanking mine. :lol:


I learned to control that.

My son was really a good kid except sometimes when shopping. He was about 4 years old when grocery shopping with him became a problem. He would cry for things that either I couldn't afford, or wouldn't have bought anyway. I dreaded grocery shopping. It would either be interrupted with me not getting everything I went for, or me taking him out of the store, giving him a spanking and waiting until he calmed down enough to go back into the store.

One day I was at my wits end. The spankings weren't working, only adding to both our frustration. This particular day he was pitching a hissy for Cocoa Puffs. I had given in before, but that day I decided no way. He was on the floor kicking and screaming "I want Cocoa Puffs" in between sobs. After a few minutes of this, I laid right down beside him and started yelling and kicking, hollering "I want Oat Meal". This went on for a few minutes as he grew quite. Finally, he got up and pulled on my arm and whispered 'Hush mommy, you can have oat meal'.

I had no idea that this would end the miserable shopping trips. But to my surprise, it did.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10037
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:07 am

Briscoe wrote:
CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:
The problem is discipline can easily become abuse when done out of anger.


I've always been angry when spanking mine. :lol:

I was thinking you were still a virgin.


Your an ass lol.
CrissyAlwaysSunny
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:07 am

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby DarkKnight » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:21 pm

That's most people are afraid to make their kids mind because u always got some nosey moron with nothing else to do with their life sticking it in other people's business concerning whipping their kids
DarkKnight
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:25 pm

DarkKnight wrote:That's most people are afraid to make their kids mind because u always got some nosey moron with nothing else to do with their life sticking it in other people's business concerning whipping their kids



A spanking is really a different thing than whipping. Children live what they learn. You spank kids to discipline them. You don't whip them into complying with your goal. That's reserved for jockeys trying to get their beast to finish first. I'm one of those nosy people that might not call the authorities if I saw you abusing (beating, whipping or torturing) your kid. I might just whip your ass instead. Give you a taste of your own medicine. Some things are worth jail time and fines.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10037
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Briscoe » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:34 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
DarkKnight wrote:That's most people are afraid to make their kids mind because u always got some nosey moron with nothing else to do with their life sticking it in other people's business concerning whipping their kids



A spanking is really a different thing than whipping. Children live what they learn. You spank kids to discipline them. You don't whip them into complying with your goal. That's reserved for jockeys trying to get their beast to finish first. I'm one of those nosy people that might not call the authorities if I saw you abusing (beating, whipping or torturing) your kid. I might just whip your ass instead. Give you a taste of your own medicine. Some things are worth jail time and fines.

that's more like it cate. a little ass whipping never hurt anybody.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
User avatar
Briscoe
HornDog
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby goat47 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:55 pm

I think Cate was home schooled by a group of gypsies.
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:49 pm

goat47 wrote:I think Cate was home schooled by a group of gypsies.


They weren't gypsies, They were Homeless Unorthodoxed Adventurers. HUA's. Pronounced HOOAH!!!


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10037
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:20 am

The Nauglers got their 10 children back. That should be 11 by now. If not it should be popping out of the oven anytime now. I haven't been on their FB page to see if they're begging for money for a lawyer to help them with the criminal charges for menacing and disorderly conduct against them.

Details of whether the couple owned the acreage they were on, or just squatters wasn't published to my knowledge. Nicole said she was going to buy a van and computers for all the kids with the donations they received. The kids obviously need computers far more than shelter with four walls and a decent source of heat.

So now that the Nauglers have had their kids back for nearly a month, where are the big media headlines "State releases Custody of Free Range Children"?


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10037
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:12 am

Cate McCalley wrote:The Nauglers got their 10 children back. That should be 11 by now. If not it should be popping out of the oven anytime now. I haven't been on their FB page to see if they're begging for money for a lawyer to help them with the criminal charges for menacing and disorderly conduct against them.

Details of whether the couple owned the acreage they were on, or just squatters wasn't published to my knowledge. Nicole said she was going to buy a van and computers for all the kids with the donations they received. The kids obviously need computers far more than shelter with four walls and a decent source of heat.

So now that the Nauglers have had their kids back for nearly a month, where are the big media headlines "State releases Custody of Free Range Children"?


Thanks for the update. I can't find anything regarding them being returned.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20926
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby goat47 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:04 pm

Going to be hard on the older kids to go back to living without common household amenities
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2154
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Re: Police Seize 10 off-grid/Homeschool Kids in Kentucky

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:05 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:The Nauglers got their 10 children back. That should be 11 by now. If not it should be popping out of the oven anytime now. I haven't been on their FB page to see if they're begging for money for a lawyer to help them with the criminal charges for menacing and disorderly conduct against them.

Details of whether the couple owned the acreage they were on, or just squatters wasn't published to my knowledge. Nicole said she was going to buy a van and computers for all the kids with the donations they received. The kids obviously need computers far more than shelter with four walls and a decent source of heat.

So now that the Nauglers have had their kids back for nearly a month, where are the big media headlines "State releases Custody of Free Range Children"?


Thanks for the update. I can't find anything regarding them being returned.


Here's the news:

http://www.wdrb.com/story/29484577/kids ... dge-county


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10037
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the United Police States of America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest