Woman being evicted from her land for living in a tent

ORWELL'S NIGHTMARE IS BECOMING OUR REALITY!

Re: Woman being evicted from her land for living in a tent

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue May 19, 2015 7:53 am

Briscoe wrote:how's her government going to look after they throw her out of her tent, and she has to sleep under a bridge?

They are ok with the homeless being under bridges. We have our fair share here.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue May 19, 2015 8:44 am

Her government will be writing another fat settlement check.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby PharmGirl » Tue May 19, 2015 10:24 am

That's just stupid. They should have other things to worry about.
PharmGirl

Postby GoDan » Tue May 19, 2015 12:37 pm

It's my understanding that you can't even see the tent from the road. You have to go onto the property in order to even see it. The county is just trying to abuse their power and pay her back for her filing the original lawsuit. She isn't hurting anyone in that area by living in a tent. It's her property. Next thing they will try to do is take her property using eminent domain. She is getting a "raw" deal here.
GoDan

Postby Legion » Tue May 19, 2015 3:15 pm

GoDan wrote:It's my understanding that you can't even see the tent from the road. You have to go onto the property in order to even see it. The county is just trying to abuse their power and pay her back for her filing the original lawsuit. She isn't hurting anyone in that area by living in a tent. It's her property. Next thing they will try to do is take her property using eminent domain. She is getting a "raw" deal here.

She's going to get her new house paid for from the lawsuit she will file.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue May 19, 2015 3:38 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Briscoe wrote:how's her government going to look after they throw her out of her tent, and she has to sleep under a bridge?

You gotta have homeless people and shit, that's how you qualify for all them grants...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue May 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:

You gotta have homeless people and shit, that's how you qualify for all them grants...

Right Whiteguy. Our government creates homeless people just so it can hand out government benefits. :o After all the homeless over fill the U.S. Teasury with their tax dollars, on all that zero income they produce. Being contributing citizens and all, the homeless live under bridges just to "experience nature". :roll:

Do you ever think about whether or not what you opine makes any sense to the rational mind?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue May 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Right Whiteguy. Our government creates homeless people just so it can hand out government benefits. :o After all the homeless over fill the U.S. Teasury with their tax dollars, on all that zero income they produce. Being contributing citizens and all, the homeless live under bridges just to "experience nature". :roll:

Do you ever think about whether or not what you opine makes any sense to the rational mind?

Do you ever think the simplest shit don't have to be over complicated, unless you're a mid level government employee, which I suspect you are.... Sure the government wants homeless people, and drug addicts, and other assorted helpless victims of society... Politicians love that shit, especially Mexicans and Negroes... We will take care of you don't you worry, yore sugar datty has you covered... Nobody could defend the government the way you do without getting something in return... I'm thinking mid level fiduciary or recipient... Leaning toward recipient...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue May 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:

Do you ever think the simplest shit don't have to be over complicated, unless you're a mid level government employee, which I suspect you are.... Sure the government wants homeless people, and drug addicts, and other assorted helpless victims of society... Politicians love that shit, especially Mexicans and Negroes... We will take care of you don't you worry, yore sugar datty has you covered... Nobody could defend the government the way you do without getting something in return... I'm thinking mid level fiduciary or recipient... Leaning toward recipient...

Don't lean too far. That fat head might topple you.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue May 19, 2015 9:33 pm

Don't lean too far. That fat head might topple you.

I might be a fat head, but I'll never bow down to any government.!!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed May 20, 2015 8:46 am

I read somewhere that she had reclassified her property as farmland. I don't know what bearing that will have on the eviction notice.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed May 20, 2015 9:55 am

Angry Whiteguy wrote:

Nobody could defend the government the way you do..

Whiteguy, I wish you would recognize, and stop your habit of 'throwing the baby out with the bath water'.

I don't defend the heirarcy of a government that uses the "rule of law" to suppresses the freedom of man, as expressed in our Constitution of our citizens inalienable rights to pursue life, liberty and happiness. All Democracy's are subject to evolve into a tyranny when the use of the "rule of law" is subverted to a complete control of a government of hierarchy.

The pursuit of life, liberty and happiness is intended to be shared by all of our citizens. The question that must be asked and answered is how the tenets of Anarchy, which opposes all forms of authority and government in one fashion or another, or the tenets of Fascism that oppose any form of government outside of a totalitarian Dictatorship ,work for the citizens pursuit of life, liberty and happiness?

Anarchy by its nature, gives control to the fittest of the human species for survival. Facism does exactly the same. Those too weak to survive on their own are violently eliminated, either by natural or contrived force.

An ideal Democracy shares both the tenets of "the rule of law" and "the rule of principle". This is the happy medium our forefathers intended in establishing our three branches of government.

As I have said before, change is the only certainty a Democracy guarantees. The pendulum swings from right to left, from left to right repetitively as a Democracy evolves. There is no chance the pendulum will remain in the middle very long. We that believe a Democracy is the most advanced system for individual pursuit of life, liberty and happiness, work to ensure the pendulum does not remain too long far left or right, but finds its way back respectively to the center.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby goat47 » Wed May 20, 2015 3:20 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I read somewhere that she had reclassified her property as farmland. I don't know what bearing that will have on the eviction notice.

Possibly as farmland your allowed a variety of structures?
goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Previous

Return to Welcome to the United Police States of America