Court Bans Choose life License Plate as Patently Offensive

ORWELL'S NIGHTMARE IS BECOMING OUR REALITY!

Re: Court Bans Choose life License Plate as Patently Offensi

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu May 28, 2015 3:48 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:It is completely unconstitutional to ban speech that is merely offensive (which this isn't even offensive). Otherwise, that lunatic Westboro baptist church would be banned from virtually any place they protest.

This was decided by a liberal judge who was appointed by another liberal because he toes the line... Nothing to see here...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu May 28, 2015 3:50 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:Whiteguy, your extremism would be funny if it weren't so sad.

The rule for B following A is only applicable to the English alphabet. All other constructions of B do not follow the alphabet rule that it must follow A. Just as the rule for pro-choice following the right to choose is only applicable to choice. All other constructions of that rule (i.e., that pro-life equates to pro-death) do not follow choice.

There are things worse than death. You would know that if you had ever been with anyone suffering so bad they begged for death to come quickly.

Your world is black and white. All the thousands shades of gray have no meaning or purpose for you. What you see as black, others may see as a darker or lighter shade of it. The same with what you see as white.

As you like to say about yourself "it doesn't make me (or them) wrong, just different".

That's right, but I am what I am and damned proud of it... I won't hide behind anything... With me what you see is what you get...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu May 28, 2015 5:59 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:Whiteguy, your extremism would be funny if it weren't so sad.

The rule for B following A is only applicable to the English alphabet. All other constructions of B do not follow the alphabet rule that it must follow A. Just as the rule for pro-choice following the right to choose is only applicable to choice. All other constructions of that rule (i.e., that pro-life equates to pro-death) do not follow choice.

There are things worse than death. You would know that if you had ever been with anyone suffering so bad they begged for death to come quickly.

Your world is black and white. All the thousands shades of gray have no meaning or purpose for you. What you see as black, others may see as a darker or lighter shade of it. The same with what you see as white.

As you like to say about yourself "it doesn't make me (or them) wrong, just different".

That's right, but I am what I am and damned proud of it... I won't hide behind anything... With me what you see is what you get...

Well of course the sun, the moon and stars revolve around you Whiteguy. Why wouldn't you be open and proud?

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu May 28, 2015 7:02 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Angry Whiteguy wrote:

Well of course the sun, the moon and stars revolve around you Whiteguy. Why wouldn't you be open and proud?

And round, you left out round...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:10 am

Kentucky has a choose life license plate.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:51 am

The Supreme Court has reversed a lower courts decision banning Choose Life license plates in NC.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby clark bailey » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:09 am

If SCOTUS operates on precedent then if one can have a "Choose Life" plate in Kentucky then per the 14th Amendment they can have on in New York. :D
clark bailey

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:33 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:The Supreme Court has reversed a lower courts decision banning Choose Life license plates in NC.

Good Job!!!!!!! :D
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby goat47 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:40 pm

goat47
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:14 pm

Nothing wrong with either license plates. People have a right to stand for their beliefs. Don't get all bent out of shape when states follow Virginia's lead and give Planned Parenthood their "Trust Women; Respect Choice" license plates.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:19 pm

clark bailey wrote:If SCOTUS operates on precedent then if one can have a "Choose Life" plate in Kentucky then per the 14th Amendment they can have on in New York. :D

The states are gonna be screaming bloody murder!!! Concealed carry permits are now good in all fifty states, along with fuel permits... The big truckers will be able to buy one in their home state and travel to the other forty eight... This will now make polygamy legal nation wide... Bestiality too... Already been a trio of homo's showed up asking for license in NY I think... They turned them away, but if they take to the insane supreme court they will win it... By the way that ruling on the EPA, a crock of shit!!!! Not going to benefit anybody in any way, but Obama, the Sierra Club, and all the left leaning cocksuckers that want us to pay $1400.00 a month for electricity, so a damned rat won't have to go extinct... They only ruled that the cost was not worded properly... Wait till them damned lesbians running that son of a bitch get a lawyer to draft them a better document, then they will be back in the royal family ruling us peons.!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby clark bailey » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:39 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
clark bailey wrote:If SCOTUS operates on precedent then if one can have a "Choose Life" plate in Kentucky then per the 14th Amendment they can have on in New York. :D

The states are gonna be screaming bloody murder!!! Concealed carry permits are now good in all fifty states, along with fuel permits... The big truckers will be able to buy one in their home state and travel to the other forty eight... This will now make polygamy legal nation wide... Bestiality too... Already been a trio of homo's showed up asking for license in NY I think... They turned them away, but if they take to the insane supreme court they will win it... By the way that ruling on the EPA, a crock of shit!!!! Not going to benefit anybody in any way, but Obama, the Sierra Club, and all the left leaning cocksuckers that want us to pay $1400.00 a month for electricity, so a damned rat won't have to go extinct... They only ruled that the cost was not worded properly... Wait till them damned lesbians running that son of a bitch get a lawyer to draft them a better document, then they will be back in the royal family ruling us peons.!!

I agree that the leftists will scream bloody murder once they have to accept something they don't want in their liberal utopias. One reason I think we should be cautious, overly cautious when centralizing so much power. We are many nations inside of one country, even if the Supremes are oblivious to that fact.
clark bailey

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:37 am

Funny how those proclaiming themselves Conservatives go bonkers when SCOTUS doesn't follow the Republican Party line. Beyond funny, it's hilarious! Suddenly SCOTUS is insane. I suppose it must never occur to "Conservatives" that the only obligation SCOTUS has, is to weigh previous rulings, define their comportment with the U.S. Constitution and rule accordingly.

The majority supporting the previous court rulings or rejecting it, is based on the rule of law and its application to its foundation, The U.S. Constitution. SCOTUS is not some low level Justice sitting on a bench somewhere influenced by the everyday political spectrum. They are the pinnacle for deciding the Justice or Injustice of the law of the land held by their interpretation of our U.S. Constitution.

Thankfully, they do understand the U.S. Constitution, having devoted their entire lives to it. Unlike a bunch of people that hang their hats on a few clauses and Amendments and declare their "Constitutional Rights" when they have no understanding of them. Nor do they consider it took a provisional Congress a year and a half to adopt, another four years to ratify, and yet another eight years to put into force our U.S. Constitution. During which time many letters were exchanged, privately and publically by the creators of our Constitution. These exchanges werent just a bunch of word expressing niceties. They were the thought and debates of wording that intended to forever create a free and sovereign Republic.

SCOTUS Rules. The uninformed drool.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby clark bailey » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:31 am

Cate McCalley wrote:Funny how those proclaiming themselves Conservatives go bonkers when SCOTUS doesn't follow the Republican Party line. Beyond funny, it's hilarious! Suddenly SCOTUS is insane. I suppose it must never occur to "Conservatives" that the only obligation SCOTUS has, is to weigh previous rulings, define their comportment with the U.S. Constitution and rule accordingly.

The majority supporting the previous court rulings or rejecting it, is based on the rule of law and its application to its foundation, The U.S. Constitution. SCOTUS is not some low level Justice sitting on a bench somewhere influenced by the everyday political spectrum. They are the pinnacle for deciding the Justice or Injustice of the law of the land held by their interpretation of our U.S. Constitution.

Thankfully, they do understand the U.S. Constitution, having devoted their entire lives to it. Unlike a bunch of people that hang their hats on a few clauses and Amendments and declare their "Constitutional Rights" when they have no understanding of them. Nor do they consider it took a provisional Congress a year and a half to adopt, another four years to ratify, and yet another eight years to put into force our U.S. Constitution. During which time many letters were exchanged, privately and publically by the creators of our Constitution. These exchanges werent just a bunch of word expressing niceties. They were the thought and debates of wording that intended to forever create a free and sovereign Republic.

SCOTUS Rules. The uninformed drool.

I don't know if that was meant for the Angry White Man alone, or some of us other conservatives were included.

I'm not interested in a strict party line either way, what I am interested in is balancing the 14th against the 10th and having them recognize they are not deciding for one nation, but for many.
clark bailey

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:33 am

Sorry Clark. It wasn't meant for authentic Conservatives. It was for NeoLiberal Whiteguy, (notice the quotation marks).

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the United Police States of America