Court Bans Choose life License Plate as Patently Offensive

ORWELL'S NIGHTMARE IS BECOMING OUR REALITY!

Re: Court Bans Choose life License Plate as Patently Offensi

Postby Gopher » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:26 pm

We need a viable third party.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:27 pm

Funny how those proclaiming themselves Conservatives go bonkers when SCOTUS doesn't follow the Republican Party line. Beyond funny, it's hilarious! Suddenly SCOTUS is insane. I suppose it must never occur to "Conservatives" that the only obligation SCOTUS has, is to weigh previous rulings, define their comportment with the U.S. Constitution and rule accordingly.

I don't believe in nothing them doofi have done since the fifty's... When they went from interpreting to legislating they lost all credibility... Don't know how long you've been reading minds, but you might wanna contact Mad magazine and get your dollar back, because you don't know shit... Especially when it comes to me and my beliefs... Dickwad!!!!
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:29 pm

Gopher wrote:We need a viable third party.

Ain't gonna happen... What we need is a revolution...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Funny how those proclaiming themselves Conservatives go bonkers when SCOTUS doesn't follow the Republican Party line. Beyond funny, it's hilarious! Suddenly SCOTUS is insane. I suppose it must never occur to "Conservatives" that the only obligation SCOTUS has, is to weigh previous rulings, define their comportment with the U.S. Constitution and rule accordingly.

I don't believe in nothing them doofi have done since the fifty's... When they went from interpreting to legislating they lost all credibility... Don't know how long you've been reading minds, but you might wanna contact Mad magazine and get your dollar back, because you don't know shit... Especially when it comes to me and my beliefs... Dickwad!!!!

Aren't these your words declaring SCOTUS insane Whiteguy?

"Already been a trio of homo's showed up asking for [polygamy] license in NY I think... They turned them away, but if they take to the insane supreme court they will win it..."

As for legislating law, here's how it works;

http://youtu.be/Otbml6WIQPo

As for SCOTUS legislating law....well you know better.

That leaves your beliefs. And you are correct, I can't possibly know them. I lack specfic evidence and therefore, anything I may think about your beliefs is conjecture.

Nonetheless (having trolled your comments for some time now) in my view, your anti-government and anti-equality reactions seem to have a base in Libertarian NeoLiberalism. I'm reluctant to label anyone as politically Liberal or Conservative, as those labels really don't mean much in today's politics.

You have every right to believe whatever you wish, and make those beliefs public. And I have every right to publically agree or disagree with them. Numbnuts.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby ScArEcRoW » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:38 am

I support our government, just not the over reaching of it. I support equality, just not giving one race protected status. Cate you seem to be of the belief that minorities are at a unfair advantage and should be given a stepping stool to reach their goals. Their is one minority in this country and that's the poor. I don't give a flying F what color they are as long as they are poor they are the true minority.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:16 am

ScArEcRoW wrote:I support our government, just not the over reaching of it. I support equality, just not giving one race protected status. Cate you seem to be of the belief that minorities are at a unfair advantage and should be given a stepping stool to reach their goals. Their is one minority in this country and that's the poor. I don't give a flying F what color they are as long as they are poor they are the true minority.

He/she/it probably has a belief, but you won't hear it here unless by accident... 'Cate's' main goal is picking somebody and adapting its belief to contradict theirs... If you are for totally green energy, it will be for coal only for power... If you believe that Clinton is the worst possible choice for president, it will be the Hillary cheerleader section... Carter was a bad president, Carter was a great president... Carter was a great president, Carter was horrible... Watch its posts to see what I'm saying... Cate is a plant, here to upset the norm on the old Playhouse... G Unit has made some serious enemies, and this board has called a lot of bad decisions out... Therefore a group bent on bringing the PH either down, or creating such a distraction that nobody notices what they are up to any more, has planted a group of people here to do just that.... That group measuring two ax handles across the ass is none other than our resident troll, Catelyn...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:28 am

ScArEcRoW wrote:I support our government, just not the over reaching of it. I support equality, just not giving one race protected status. Cate you seem to be of the belief that minorities are at a unfair advantage and should be given a stepping stool to reach their goals. Their is one minority in this country and that's the poor. I don't give a flying F what color they are as long as they are poor they are the true minority.

You're 100% right on this Crow. The real inequality of this country's entire population is income. 85% are becoming poorer everyday as the ability to earn a decent living has become less and less with each passing decade.

It doesn't matter what color, gender, age or belief you hold if you are poor (or getting there), you are at an extreme disadvantage. This is the real issue at the heart of all others.

The Civil Rights Act was intended to give the most disadvantaged an opportunity to lift themselves from the poverty cycle into economic freedom. Corporations and public institutions were given quota's for hiring people from specific disadvantaged groups, including race. It was intended to keep people that reached a certain age (of any race or belief) from losing their jobs to younger ones because older employees tend to cost more, in terms or health and other established benefits. Women, who had worked side by side by men, yet paid only two thirds of their male counter parts, would finally be paid equally. They would no longer be fired while supporting their family, if they became pregnant. Employers would be prohibited from taking retribution on those that held different religious or political beliefs than their bosses. Educational institutions would be made to comply, to prepare these groups to compete on a more level playing field. And to some extent these inequality"s were balanced. Yet none of this addressed the basic issue of Corporate greed and exploitation of the majority.

In the meantime we've witnessed the a greater divide of all of these groups. Whites watching good paying jobs disappear blaming other races. Younger successfully employed objecting to protections and benefits (like social security) for the old, with no respect for the sacrifices and labor of generations before them. Religious beliefs becoming a central issue for division on Women's equality.

None of these divides serve to unite the underlying cause of inquality. Specifically Coroprate greed. It's unconsciencable that a CEO can make 46x the salary of his median paid worker here in the U.S. It's wrong at every level. It's beyond criminal that Wall Street financiers can repeatedly rob the U.S. Treasury, eliminate worker pensions with their slick financial instruments and not be imprisioned for it. Yet it happens everyday, all day long.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Previous

Return to Welcome to the United Police States of America