CNN - Clinton News Network at it again...

ORWELL'S NIGHTMARE IS BECOMING OUR REALITY!

CNN - Clinton News Network at it again...

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:10 pm

http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/10/cnn-c ... -and-guns/

Shameful: CNN caught in BLATANT lie about Trump and guns
Written by Michelle Jesse, Associate Editor on October 21, 2015
Trump pointing
Regular followers of this site likely saw our previous reports about President Obama’s plans to use executive action to expand gun control in the wake of the Umpqua Community College shooting earlier this month. The White House confirmed this news on October 5th, and The Washington Post further detailed the president’s plans a few days later, as we reported here.

So it’s curious that just yesterday, in an attempt to discredit GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump, CNN alleged, “Obama has not announced any plans to sign an executive order that would take Americans’ guns away or further restrict access to guns.”

As Breitbart reports:

For the last two days CNN has been lying about Donald Trump in order to put itself in its favorite gear: the Trifecta Gear that allows the left-wing network to, all at once, push gun control, protect Barack Obama, and attack a high-profile Republican as dishonest — in this case frontrunner Donald Trump.

Very quickly, here is the back story.

During a campaign rally in South Carolina Monday night, Trump told the crowd:

“You know, the President is thinking about signing an executive order where he wants to take your guns away. You hear about this? Not gonna happen. That won’t happen. But that’s a tough one, I think that’s a tough one for him to do,” Trump told the crowd. “There’s plenty of executive orders being signed, you know that. And we can’t let that go on.”
Tuesday morning on CNN’s “New Day,” Trump was interviewed over the phone and leftwing co-anchor Alisyn Camerota pretty much called him a liar. Even though he stood by his statement, the network claimed in a headline that Trump had backed away from the statement. Here’s what Trump actually said:

“No, no. I’ve heard that he wants to. And I heard it, I think, on your network. Somebody said that that’s what he’s thinking about. I didn’t say that he’s signing it. I said I think that would be a tough one to sign actually,” Trump said. “I would say it would be impossible. But nevertheless he was thinking about it. And I’ve heard it from numerous networks. And I’ve read it in the papers. You know. My source is the papers. So, you know, they’re pretty good sources.”
In that same piece, CNN then reports a blatant lie:

Obama has not announced any plans to sign an executive order that would take Americans’ guns away or further restrict access to guns. He has, however, called for Congress to pass legislation that would establish universal background checks and implement laws aimed at minimizing the number of mass shootings in the country.
Tuesday night, Anderson Cooper was spreading the same lies. This is what CNN does: relentlessly pushes dishonest narratives through the day, every hour on the hour.
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Re: Clinton News Network at it again...

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:09 am

I typically refer to CNN as the dead baby network because of Nancy Grace, but during this election the Clinton News Network fits perfectly. Of course CNN lies. They have been caught over and over and over lying.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby clark bailey » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:27 am

People like to complain about FOX, and at times rightly so, but CNN is no less bias than either FOX or MSNBC. It's pitiful shape that major news networks are in.
clark bailey

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:31 am

They all slant the news but CNN will openly campaign for a candidate.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby upallnight » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:49 am

My stomach can't handle any of them.
upallnight

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:41 am

MSLSD is the worse. I stole that term from Mark Levin.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby ScArEcRoW » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:46 am

I did not have sex with that woman. I did not store classified emails. They are both pathological.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Gopher » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:12 pm

I call it the Cate News Network! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Gunslinger » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:35 pm

They know a good candidate when they see one.
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:20 pm

I know the purpose the what and why of the 'news' MSM's talking heads are jibbering about incessently. I don't watch any of it. Haven't for years. It's a waste of valuable time, better spent studying the landscape.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cornbread » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:15 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:I know the purpose the what and why of the 'news' MSM's talking heads are jibbering about incessently. I don't watch any of it. Haven't for years. It's a waste of valuable time, better spent studying the landscape.

Amen Sister!
Cornbread
Django

Postby ScArEcRoW » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:42 am

Hillary must have whooping cough. She had a coughing fit during the hearing.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:54 am

I read a report yesterday that stated only 7% of journalist's were registered Republican.
upallnight

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:56 pm

upallnight wrote:I read a report yesterday that stated only 7% of journalist's were registered Republican.

Well, that explains it.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Return to Welcome to the United Police States of America