2nd Amendment Violations/Obama's Gun Control

ORWELL'S NIGHTMARE IS BECOMING OUR REALITY!

Re: 2nd Amendment Violations/Obama's Gun Control

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:Rosie didn't say Trump's son was retarded. She said he exhibited autistic behavior. Where's the embarrassment or shame in being or having a child retarded or autistic ?!?!!

Why behave like some 16th century moron persecuting anyone that doesn't react to the world the way our tiny little minds think they should? So what if the kid is autistic? Every one of the billions of us are different to one degree or another. This is a blessing, not a curse.

Oh you're absolutely right... I would never take one of my kids to a doctor, if there was a washed up, has been, fat, alcoholic, lesbian available... I'm sure a 'D' level former celebrity would be head and shoulders above anyone who had been to medical school... You damned democrats are all alike, you associate celebrity with knowledge... She was attacking Trump by belittling his kid... You know and I know it, the only difference being I am willing to admit that celebrities are fallible... I know one thing if it was my kid and I ever ran across her face to face, she would regret it...

Your 'righteous indignation' is pitiful. I'm 100% positive Rosie O'Donnell has had her three year old seen by the best in the medical field.

That's beside the point. You have a hell of lot brass on your face to equate an kid that may very well be Autistic as 'belittled'. What kind of person are you??!!!

So freaking what if this the Trump kid is Autistic!!???!! It has nothing to do with you. Unless you have an Autistic child and some measure of hope that the person with the largest microphone in the world may have an understanding of what that means, as uses that microphone to better inform idiots like yourself that Autism is nothing to be ashamed of. Maybe even hope he uses that microphone to better fund research on what causes Autism and how it could possibly be prevented.

Grow the f__k up! The world does not revolve around your tiny little political partisan mind!!

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cornbread » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:55 pm

It's not her place to even mention someone else's child. Especially someone she has shown such hatred for.
Cornbread
Django

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Cornbread wrote:It's not her place to even mention someone else's child. Especially someone she has shown such hatred for.

Bullshit. Where were you the five years Trump was demanding proof of our President's birthplace? Was it Trump's place to question our President's legal right to lead our country? And keep questioning it right up until the time he decided he had the white racist in his pocket, and was no longer needed to stir the racial hatred pot? Right up to the time his handlers advised him enough dissent existed in the Rust Belt, that further alienating the Afican American community may neutralize it?

I can't stand the big orange orangutang either. I'm ashamed and fearful that ignorant men around the world will equate our American women with the gold digging, whore they see posing naked in the President Elect's private jet. American women they can justify sexually molesting, by simply saying it's okay with your President, who are you to object? I'm embarrassed that An indecent woman will be charged with fulfilling the duties of America's First Lady. A woman that does not in any way, shape, form or fashion represent my values, or those of the vast majority of women around the world. Women that do not want their daughters to be subjected to the degradation of being a sex object.

If Donald Trump can campaign with 78% of what he has said proven to be half truths and outright lies, Rosie O'Donnell or anyone else has the right to say anything they want about the First Family.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:07 am

I thought the first family's kids were off limits?????? Chelsea got a pass. The wild ass Bush daughters got a pass. Obama's daughters got a pass.
Not saw anyone say anything about Obama's daughter smoking weed, or her showing her ass at a concert. I mean literally pulling up her skirt and showing her panties.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:24 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I thought the first family's kids were off limits?????? Chelsea got a pass. The wild ass Bush daughters got a pass. Obama's daughters got a pass.

Not saw anyone say anything about Obama's daughter smoking weed, or her showing her ass at a concert. I mean literally pulling up her skirt and showing her panties.

You are not treating Austism fair in comparing it to choices made by former first children to exhibit inappropriate 'bad behavior'.

If Sen. Charles Schumer, who has worked to fund methods to help families with Autistic children, would have suggested the Trump kid may be Autistic, would it have been received as some motivated sort of on going hateful feud? I think not.

Autism is a disabilty with varying degrees of functionality. It is nothing to be ashamed of, or treated as such.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Legion » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:19 pm

This woman hates Donald Trump so she shouldn't be discussing his child.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:34 pm

Legion wrote:This woman hates Donald Trump so she shouldn't be discussing his child.

Without respect to what someone 'should' or 'shouldn't' say, our Constitution guarantees their right to say it. Respecting that right takes precendent over what is said and who says it.

The guarantee of Free Speech is detrimentally chilled when Trump or any of his family threaten to sue for libel over anything they deem 'negative' is said about them. Like Trump suing Bill Maher over joking about his possible Orangutang ancestry. Which Trump of course dropped, after the free publicity surrounding it wore thin.

Our Constitution and legal system isn't a joke. It's an upside down unpatriotic world when frivouous lawsuits brought by the wealthy that clog and misuse the system is condoned, while citizens exercising their Constitution rights are villified and condemned.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Briscoe » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:37 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Legion wrote:This woman hates Donald Trump so she shouldn't be discussing his child.

Without respect to what someone 'should' or 'shouldn't' say, our Constitution guarantees their right to say it. Respecting that right takes precendent over what is said and who says it.

The guarantee of Free Speech is detrimentally chilled when Trump or any of his family threaten to sue for libel over anything they deem 'negative' is said about them. Like Trump suing Bill Maher over joking about his possible Orangutang ancestry. Which Trump of course dropped, after the free publicity surrounding it wore thin.

Our Constitution and legal system isn't a joke. It's an upside down unpatriotic world when frivouous lawsuits brought by the wealthy that clog and misuse the system is condoned, while citizens exercising their Constitution rights are villified and condemned.
some people get fired from their jobs for saying "monkey and michelle" in the same sentence on facebook. you get to call the president elect an orangutan. and you even go after his ten year old kid. it's beginning to look like a cruel joke.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:47 pm

Briscoe the way I see things the thin skinned Orange Orangutang IS a joke. He doesn't respect your right or anyone elses to free speech. He will have to grow a much thicker skin if he's to survive the slings and arrows of the public. He's the public's servant now and you can be sure he will be reminded of that fact as long as he chooses to remain so.

BTW, it's not very Christain of you to twist what I have said as going after the Orangutang's kid.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:48 am

Even though I will wear the Levi's I already own I won't be buying a new pair.

Levi’s CEO pens open letter to patrons: Leave your guns at home

https://www.yahoo.com/news/levis-ceo-pens-open-letter-to-patrons-leave-your-guns-at-home-214906712.html
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Political Plague » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:01 pm

They produce a shitty product. At one time it was all you could do to wear out a pair of levis.
Political Plague

Postby upallnight » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:29 am

Get you some Rustlers or Wranglers lol.
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:36 am

Another mass shooting at Florida Airport.

According to NPR's Tom Bowman, Santiago is a 26-year-old former soldier. Tom tells our Newscast unit:

"Military records show Santiago received a general discharge — rather than the top honorable discharge — from the Alaska National Guard in August because of poor performance ...

"Santiago received an honorable discharge from the Puerto Rico National Guard in 2013 and served with those soldiers in Iraq in 2010 and 2011. He was a combat engineer, a job that includes clearing roads and detecting mines."

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... rm=nprnews

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby ScArEcRoW » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:42 pm

Muslim related.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:15 pm

ScArEcRoW wrote:Muslim related.

'Muslim related' according to fake news conservative media outlet and contrary to the FBI.

'It was on Nov. 7 that Esteban Santiago went to the F.B.I. office in Anchorage “to report that his mind was being controlled by U.S. intelligence agencies,” Marlin L. Ritzman, the agent in charge of the office, said on Saturday. “During the interview, Mr. Santiago appeared agitated, incoherent and made disjointed statements.”

Elaborating, a senior law enforcement official said Mr. Santiago had claimed that the C.I.A. put terrorist propaganda on his computer.

Santiago, who joined the Puerto Rico National Guard in 2007 and was deployed to Iraq in 2010, also had a track record of domestic violence disturbances at his home. Family members told the New York Times that he became "a different person" after returning from the Persian Gulf.' ~ Snopes 'Fort Lauderdale Shooting Suspect Esteban Santiago Used a Muslim Name?'

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the United Police States of America