Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

ORWELL'S NIGHTMARE IS BECOMING OUR REALITY!

Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:57 am

Someone tell me what three things these cities have in common that make them so dangerous?

#1 DETROIT, MICHIGAN
#2 OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA
#3 MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE
#4 ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI
#5 CLEVELAND, OHIO
#6 BALTIMORE, MARYLAND
#7 MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN
#8 BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA
#9 NEWARK, NEW JERSEY
#10 KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI

http://lawstreetmedia.com/crime-america-2015-top-10-dangerous-cities-200000-2/
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

Postby ScArEcRoW » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:01 am

Large African American population?
User avatar
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2639
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:46 am

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:21 am

ScArEcRoW wrote:Large African American population?


That's 1.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

Postby upallnight » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:25 am

Democrat ran cities?
upallnight
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:52 am

That's 2.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:54 am

I've been in two of those cities.
CrissyAlwaysSunny
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:07 am

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

Postby Mermaid » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:35 pm

Chicago didn't even make the list!!!! :o :o :o
User avatar
Mermaid
The First Lady
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: Martins Fork Lake

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

Postby Pappy » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:02 pm

Mermaid wrote:Chicago didn't even make the list!!!! :o :o :o

Evarts
Kildav
Cumberland
Cawood
and now Martins fork area since Mermaid moved there.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

Postby Mermaid » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:14 pm

Pappy wrote:
Mermaid wrote:Chicago didn't even make the list!!!! :o :o :o

Evarts
Kildav
Cumberland
Cawood
and now Martins fork area since Mermaid moved there.


I'm not dangerous! :o
User avatar
Mermaid
The First Lady
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:27 pm
Location: Martins Fork Lake

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

Postby VoteMout » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:15 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Someone tell me what three things these cities have in common that make them so dangerous?

#1 DETROIT, MICHIGAN
#2 OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA
#3 MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE
#4 ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI
#5 CLEVELAND, OHIO
#6 BALTIMORE, MARYLAND
#7 MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN
#8 BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA
#9 NEWARK, NEW JERSEY
#10 KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI

http://lawstreetmedia.com/crime-america-2015-top-10-dangerous-cities-200000-2/


Democrat ran cities
Large Black Population
High Poverty Rates
VoteMout
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

Postby Gunslinger » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:21 pm

You should move to one GFunk.
User avatar
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:52 am

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:46 pm

VoteMout wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Someone tell me what three things these cities have in common that make them so dangerous?

#1 DETROIT, MICHIGAN
#2 OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA
#3 MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE
#4 ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI
#5 CLEVELAND, OHIO
#6 BALTIMORE, MARYLAND
#7 MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN
#8 BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA
#9 NEWARK, NEW JERSEY
#10 KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI

http://lawstreetmedia.com/crime-america-2015-top-10-dangerous-cities-200000-2/



Democrat ran cities
Large Black Population
High Poverty Rates


Ding ding ding! Son we have a winner.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

Postby VoteMout » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:51 pm

They go hand in hand. Let a Democrat take over a city and within ten years it will be a hell hole.
VoteMout
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

Postby PharmGirl » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:46 pm

Pappy wrote:
Mermaid wrote:Chicago didn't even make the list!!!! :o :o :o

Evarts
Kildav
Cumberland
Cawood
and now Martins fork area since Mermaid moved there.


Which one are you from Pappy lol?
PharmGirl
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

Postby Pappy » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:28 pm

PharmGirl wrote:
Pappy wrote:
Mermaid wrote:Chicago didn't even make the list!!!! :o :o :o

Evarts
Kildav
Cumberland
Cawood
and now Martins fork area since Mermaid moved there.


Which one are you from Pappy lol?

Where ever you are from.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot
 
Posts: 6847
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Next

Return to Welcome to the United Police States of America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests