Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

ORWELL'S NIGHTMARE IS BECOMING OUR REALITY!

Re: Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities

Postby upallnight » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:25 am

A 54% increase in homicides is insane.
upallnight

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:05 pm

upallnight wrote:A 54% increase in homicides is insane.

Brought about by stricter gun control laws...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:35 pm

Those cities are just catching up to Chicago. Chicagoans kill between 450 and 500 every year.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:43 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Those cities are just catching up to Chicago. Chicagoans kill between 450 and 500 every year.

I was talking with a very decent young black man yesterday. He s a college graduate with a degree in Accounting. He couldn't find work in his field for two years after graduating. Recently he landed a good job with a good size, stable company. Meanwhile he worked for minimum wage with a furniture company and at night during the holidays on a seasonal job to build a nest egg and get his own place.

The conversation came around to the race war MSM is advocating. I didn' bring the subject up, he did. I was surprised at his insight. He began by asking me what I thought of a recent local incident that resulted on the police killing a young black man. I told his I thought the man knew he was committing suicide when he refused to drop his gun. And that anyone facing several policemen with their weapons drawn would have to know that refusing to disarm themselves meant suicide. He completely agreed.

He asked me why I thought the media always focused on the police killing a black man, and not incidents involving police confrontations and shooting and killing whites. I was honest and told him I seems MSM is advocating a race war. He became very animated saying "You're exactly right!! Why don't people see this??". He went on to talk about how Donald Trump was stoking the fires of racism. Expressing fear that people couldn't see that Trump and the MSM were actively stirring up a race war that would eventually take everybodys rights away, blacks whites, hispanics and everyone.

He's right. It happened in Germany and it's now happening here.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:42 pm

I talked to a PHD yesterday and he told me that I was so smart that I made him look like a fifth grader. He said that I should be the president that I could put the country back on the right track within the first thirty days... He begged me to teach him and the rest of his people the things that I knew, so they would know how to live their lives... By the way he was a Negro...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:50 am

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
upallnight wrote:A 54% increase in homicides is insane.

Brought about by stricter gun control laws...

It's okay. Obama will announce his executive orders tomorrow regarding gun control. None of his orders would have prevented the last two mass shootings. It's my understanding he will attack gun shows.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Legion » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:40 am

Trump said if elected he will trash Obama's executive orders regarding gun control.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Gopher » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:33 pm

Been keeping up with what's going on in Oregon?
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:11 pm

Gopher wrote:Been keeping up with what's going on in Oregon?

Much ado about nothing... In fact, to my surprise they are handling it exactly perfect... They are ignoring them... If Zombie Reno had done that there would be a lot less blood on her hands, along with both Clinton's...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Gunslinger » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:21 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Those cities are just catching up to Chicago. Chicagoans kill between 450 and 500 every year.

I was talking with a very decent young black man yesterday. He s a college graduate with a degree in Accounting. He couldn't find work in his field for two years after graduating. Recently he landed a good job with a good size, stable company. Meanwhile he worked for minimum wage with a furniture company and at night during the holidays on a seasonal job to build a nest egg and get his own place.

The conversation came around to the race war MSM is advocating. I didn' bring the subject up, he did. I was surprised at his insight. He began by asking me what I thought of a recent local incident that resulted on the police killing a young black man. I told his I thought the man knew he was committing suicide when he refused to drop his gun. And that anyone facing several policemen with their weapons drawn would have to know that refusing to disarm themselves meant suicide. He completely agreed.

He asked me why I thought the media always focused on the police killing a black man, and not incidents involving police confrontations and shooting and killing whites. I was honest and told him I seems MSM is advocating a race war. He became very animated saying "You're exactly right!! Why don't people see this??". He went on to talk about how Donald Trump was stoking the fires of racism. Expressing fear that people couldn't see that Trump and the MSM were actively stirring up a race war that would eventually take everybodys rights away, blacks whites, hispanics and everyone.

He's right. It happened in Germany and it's now happening here.

You said two important things that separate most black men. Educated & Employed.
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary

Postby Demon Hunter » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:54 pm

Care to elaborate Cornbread?
Demon Hunter

Postby Cornbread » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:59 pm

That goes for any race. If your educated your more likely to be employed at a decent paying job.
Cornbread
Django

Postby upallnight » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:48 am

Cornbread wrote:That goes for any race. If your educated your more likely to be employed at a decent paying job.

That goes without saying, but looks as though it needed to be said.
upallnight

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:21 am

We have a list of the top 50 most violent cities worldwide. 41 of the cities are Latin America which isn't a surprise. Four American Democrat ran cities made the top 50 list.

15. St Louis, Missouri
19. Baltimore, Maryland
28. Detroit, Michigan
32. New Orleans, Louisiana
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:04 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:We have a list of the top 50 most violent cities worldwide. 41 of the cities are Latin America which isn't a surprise. Four American Democrat ran cities made the top 50 list.

15. St Louis, Missouri
19. Baltimore, Maryland
28. Detroit, Michigan
32. New Orleans, Louisiana

So pray tell me why...with Latin America having 41 of the most violent cities in the world, corrupted by that the export of illegal drugs, do Americans sit idly by and treat illegal drug traffic as acceptable? Why do we Americans not understand the very real threat of U.S. imploding by our governments inaction to eliminate illegal drug traffic? This is why I'm for legalizing everything. Take the Cartel's profit and end the illegal drug traffic. Only then will we have an opportunity to end the violence within our own borders.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the United Police States of America