Global warming!!

Non-County related discussion forum.

Re: Global warming!!

Postby Legion » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:56 pm

The cooling we are experiencing is caused by heating lol.
Legion
Always A Bride
 
Posts: 3162
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 am

Re: Global warming!!

Postby PharmGirl » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:54 am

Glad to see Al Gore's film about fake warming flopping at the box office.
PharmGirl
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Global warming!!

Postby VoteMout » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:16 pm

All this rain is from Al Gore's tears. :lol: :lol: :lol:
VoteMout
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Global warming!!

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:43 pm

VoteMout wrote:All this rain is from Al Gore's tears. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Poor Al Gore. All he has going for him is his blue blood heritage and multiillions. We should all be so tearful.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10041
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Global warming!!

Postby Briscoe » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:56 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
VoteMout wrote:All this rain is from Al Gore's tears. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Poor Al Gore. All he has going for him is his blue blood heritage and multiillions. We should all be so tearful.

God is the only one that can save us from global warming cate. you should know that now that you're a believer.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
User avatar
Briscoe
HornDog
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: Global warming!!

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 pm

Briscoe wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
VoteMout wrote:All this rain is from Al Gore's tears. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Poor Al Gore. All he has going for him is his blue blood heritage and multiillions. We should all be so tearful.


God is the only one that can save us from global warming cate. you should know that now that you're a believer.


There was a time we humans lived in caves and traveled only by foot. The same God given brain that brought us out of caves and into outer space is the same brain God gave us to save ourselves from catastrophic climate change.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10041
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Global warming!!

Postby Political Plague » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:33 pm

You should use yours to think for yourself Cate.
Political Plague
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:36 pm

Re: Global warming!!

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:51 pm

Political Plague wrote:You should use yours to think for yourself Cate.


To do what? Deny that 8 billion humans inhabiting the earth as is the case today, has a far greater impact on it's resources than when 2 billion humans inhabited the earth?


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10041
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Global warming!!

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:55 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:
Political Plague wrote:You should use yours to think for yourself Cate.


To do what? Deny that 8 billion humans inhabiting the earth as is the case today, has a far greater impact on it's resources than when 2 billion humans inhabited the earth?


Using my brain implies I would at least have common sense. Denying human impact on the earth's environment that includes changing climate conditions, would confirm I have neither common sense or deductive reasoning.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10041
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Global warming!!

Postby Cornbread » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:31 pm

In my opinion the Earth is effected by external issues instead of internal.
User avatar
Cornbread
Django
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 3:38 pm

Re: Global warming!!

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:24 pm

Cornbread wrote:In my opinion the Earth is effected by external issues instead of internal.


I don't know what external issues you're referencing. I don't believe necessarily cancels the other.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10041
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Global warming!!

Postby Cornbread » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:36 am

Natural variations in the sun's output due to sunspots and/or solar wind. Many many factors that nothing to do with human interaction.
User avatar
Cornbread
Django
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 3:38 pm

Re: Global warming!!

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:26 am

Cornbread wrote:Natural variations in the sun's output due to sunspots and/or solar wind. Many many factors that nothing to do with human interaction.


Certainly there are external factors that have contributed to the earths radical climate changes. Meteorite that knocked the earth off it's centered axis that precluded the earth's most devasting ice age is believed by some, to be one of them.

External factors are in addition to internal factors causing radical climate changes. Not separate from contributing internal factors, i.e., explosive human population of the past 250 year, and the impact of human activity within the internal globe due to that activity.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10041
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Global warming!!

Postby Demon Hunter » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:32 pm

I think your hot air is responsible for any increase in the earth's temperature.
User avatar
Demon Hunter
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:17 am

Re: Global warming!!

Postby Briscoe » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:03 pm

i figured it was either cates breath or cow farts.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
User avatar
Briscoe
HornDog
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Random Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests