Steubenville High School rape case

Non-County related discussion forum.

Re: 2 Ohio Fball players found guilty of raping 16 yr old gi

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:40 pm

I have kept up with this case not only because of the Rape, but because many in the town support the two boys because it's a football town.....
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:21 am

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 pm

Did you see that big gang cry off all the supporters of rape had.??
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Gopher » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:01 pm

No where near enough jail time. Seems to me that their should be more arrests.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:44 pm

The female needs to be tied up somewhere and her naked ass switched with a willow switch till she could not sit for a month... The males need castrated...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby Pappy » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:06 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:The female needs to be tied up somewhere and her naked ass switched with a willow switch till she could not sit for a month... The males need castrated...

Whip her with ur wet limp noodle.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby the fluke » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:15 pm

lol :lol:
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Send em to Egypt. The men will be hailed as heroes and the girl will be strung upside and beaten to death.
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Meadow » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:59 pm

It's a shame and disgrace the way CNN covered the verdict. A female reporter almost cried for the two teen boys, while not saying anything regarding the girl they treated like a sex doll. The mistake the girl made was underage drinking. She didn't ask to be raped by these two boys. They thought that they could get away with anything because they played on a star football team. I hope that a rape is both of the boys future.
Meadow

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Meadow wrote:It's a shame and disgrace the way CNN covered the verdict. A female reporter almost cried for the two teen boys, while not saying anything regarding the girl they treated like a sex doll. The mistake the girl made was underage drinking. She didn't ask to be raped by these two boys. They thought that they could get away with anything because they played on a star football team. I hope that a rape is both of the boys future.

She could have been home with her parents... Now there's a concept...
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:
Meadow wrote:It's a shame and disgrace the way CNN covered the verdict. A female reporter almost cried for the two teen boys, while not saying anything regarding the girl they treated like a sex doll. The mistake the girl made was underage drinking. She didn't ask to be raped by these two boys. They thought that they could get away with anything because they played on a star football team. I hope that a rape is both of the boys future.

Her parents let her out! CNN sympathizes with child molesters, homosexuals, abortionists, rapists or anyone else who decides to live a immoral unethical existence.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby cmc » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:22 pm

This is a sad situation all around. I put alot of the blame on the parents of all three kids. I read that the other kid's that testified didn't think that it was wrong.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not.
cmc

Postby clark bailey » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:59 pm

Angry Whiteguy wrote:

The girl shouldn't have been out drinking with the football team, that doesn't give them license to do what they did. CNN was absolutely disgusting but as Funk said they side with the criminals almost always.
clark bailey

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:49 am

I don't give a damn if she should have been home or not. We were all teens at one time and went to parties. I have looked into more details, and it's not a straight forward even as I once thought. She wasn't intoxicated by her own doing, she was drugged with date rape drugs. After that she was carried from location to location, and possibly raped by additional football players. On top of this once it started getting around the school the boys developed the nickname "The Rape Crew". This is also when the cover up began by people in the high school administration, local government and law enforcement. This is when someone from the hacker group "Anonymous" got involved and started things rolling. Below is a breakdown of that night.
A Must Read!

http://www.localleaks.me/localleaks/index.html

http://www.localleaks.me/localleaks/index.html
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Next

Return to Random Discussion