Steubenville High School rape case

Non-County related discussion forum.

Re: 2 Ohio Fball players found guilty of raping 16 yr old gi

Postby Pappy » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:21 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I don't give a damn if she should have been home or not. We were all teens at one time and went to parties. I have looked into more details, and it's not a straight forward even as I once thought. She wasn't intoxicated by her own doing, she was drugged with date rape drugs. After that she was carried from location to location, and possibly raped by additional football players. On top of this once it started getting around the school the boys developed the nickname "The Rape Crew". This is also when the cover up began by people in the high school administration, local government and law enforcement. This is when someone from the hacker group "Anonymous" got involved and started things rolling. Below is a breakdown of that night.
A Must Read!

http://candornews.com/2013/01/02/steubenville-high-school-rape-cover-up/

Now white boi what do you have to say now? You got it straight from Fox news so hush.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:11 am

The acts of these boys, the town, the media, etc. are all so disgusting!! The thought and to read of what happened to this child makes my skin crawl. Nobody cared what these boys were doing to these girls. I am so thankful for the organization that investigated it! I think as the threads begin to unravel more and more arrests will be made and should be!!
Unbridled Spirit

Postby Legion » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:00 am

Unbridled Spirit wrote:The acts of these boys, the town, the media, etc. are all so disgusting!! The thought and to read of what happened to this child makes my skin crawl. Nobody cared what these boys were doing to these girls. I am so thankful for the organization that investigated it! I think as the threads begin to unravel more and more arrests will be made and should be!!

Those kids are totally out of control, and the adults condone their actions and looked the other way in the name of sports. I read where two girls were arrested yesterday for making threats to the victim. Only in Ohio can a Amish guy get fifteen years for a beard cutting and rape gets one year.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby RAP » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:19 pm

As I remarked on face book about this horrendous crime, I felt sorry for the boys because they were not taught or encouraged to respect the rights and or life of another human being.The adult who actually gave alcohol to these teens should have been arrested and charged for the same or worse crimes that the teens were. The teens are no more than animals and I doubt that anything could change the moral character of any of them.This girl did not want to go with them, she was fooled by one who she thought was her friend, the same one who witnessed the things being done to her. Some of the kids knew that it was wrong and actually asked about her welfare, then did nothing but continue to say that they were raping her while allowing it to go on. She could have died and no one would lift a finger to help. The moral standards of this town is as bad as Sodom and Gomorrah and believe me it will not go unpunished. If she were my child no earthly power could save the parents of these kids from me and that makes me as bad as they are. Rage is what I feel and she is a stranger to me. I salute this group for stepping forward and making it public.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Legion » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:22 pm

RAP wrote:As I remarked on face book about this horrendous crime, I felt sorry for the boys because they were not taught or encouraged to respect the rights and or life of another human being.The adult who actually gave alcohol to these teens should have been arrested and charged for the same or worse crimes that the teens were. The teens are no more than animals and I doubt that anything could change the moral character of any of them.This girl did not want to go with them, she was fooled by one who she thought was her friend, the same one who witnessed the things being done to her. Some of the kids knew that it was wrong and actually asked about her welfare, then did nothing but continue to say that they were raping her while allowing it to go on. She could have died and no one would lift a finger to help. The moral standards of this town is as bad as Sodom and Gomorrah and believe me it will not go unpunished. If she were my child no earthly power could save the parents of these kids from me and that makes me as bad as they are. Rage is what I feel and she is a stranger to me. I salute this group for stepping forward and making it public.

I feel no sorrow for the boys! The girl who set her up needs to be charged, the coach, the assistant coaches, parents, the sheriff, the lady prosecutor, school employees, and anyone else who knew before, during, or after. Many of the boys at the county high school get away with stuff. I heard of two from Cumberland got caught shoplifting at walmart and the manager called the coach who smoothed it out.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby clark bailey » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Unbridled Spirit wrote:The acts of these boys, the town, the media, etc. are all so disgusting!! The thought and to read of what happened to this child makes my skin crawl. Nobody cared what these boys were doing to these girls. I am so thankful for the organization that investigated it! I think as the threads begin to unravel more and more arrests will be made and should be!!

I agree. I was beyond disgusted at the reporters and the town.
clark bailey

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:13 pm

In all seriousness, the girl's life has been altered forever no matter what happens to the punk ass rapists. Same as any girl or boy at any age who has been a victim of a heinous crime. Most punk asses are never caught either.
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:09 pm

Another case in point, punk asses are every where.

http://harlandaily.com/pages/full_story ... op_stories
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:13 pm

That is the most God Forsaken town, school, sports program I have ever had the displeasure of learning about.

I heard of two from Cumberland got caught shoplifting at walmart and the manager called the coach who smoothed it out.

Additional Details?
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:10 pm

This shows us why the saying that a good lawyer is a dead one is true.

Steubenville Rapist to Appeal Because His 'Brain Isn't Fully Developed'

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/03/steubenville-rapist-appeal/63290/
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Legion » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:54 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:This shows us why the saying that a good lawyer is a dead one is true.

Steubenville Rapist to Appeal Because His 'Brain Isn't Fully Developed'

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/03/steubenville-rapist-appeal/63290/

I hope more time is added because of the ignorace of the appeal.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:45 pm

Taken from the orginal link I posted. I don't think the Gambino family will like having their name dragged into this mess.

Sheriff Abdalla and his brother run the largest illegal gambling operation in Jefferson County - employing bookies who work out of the Spot Bar as well as other establishments in Steubenville. But they are not the top of the "food chain" of this illegal gambling business in Steubenville. The Abdalla brothers answer to Paul (Paulie) Andreozzi, a member of the Mafia Gambino family. Sheriff Abdalla's brother is the largest importer of cocaine in Jefferson County. His brother was also a teacher, that is until he was caught having sex with a student and was fired. It should be pointed out that a careful examination of the above video will also reveal that the Sheriff is in fact a Mason.

http://www.localleaks.me/localleaks/index.html
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby RAP » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:30 pm

I read that whole thing and I thought it would never end. But before I said anything I wanted a better understanding of what was going on. When I did post it was awful because I was in a rage, if I could have gotten a hold on those boys parents I would have never survived because they would have killed me. I wondered about the same thing G. These gangsters are not going to be happy at being so publicized. I do admire the courage of the anonymous group but they just may be in for some trouble.

I am not surprised at the condition of mankind and it is not news to me I have seen it coming since 1975 when I got baptized. I though things were bad them but my lord they are unbelievable today. I know that you guys get tired of my rambling but this is a life threatening time and I don't want anyone to lose their everlasting life. These things are foretold from writings that are thousand's of years old. And we are privileged to see the outworking of God word.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:24 pm

RAP wrote:I read that whole thing and I thought it would never end. But before I said anything I wanted a better understanding of what was going on. When I did post it was awful because I was in a rage, if I could have gotten a hold on those boys parents I would have never survived because they would have killed me. I wondered about the same thing G. These gangsters are not going to be happy at being so publicized. I do admire the courage of the anonymous group but they just may be in for some trouble.

I am not surprised at the condition of mankind and it is not news to me I have seen it coming since 1975 when I got baptized. I though things were bad them but my lord they are unbelievable today. I know that you guys get tired of my rambling but this is a life threatening time and I don't want anyone to lose their everlasting life. These things are foretold from writings that are thousand's of years old. And we are privileged to see the outworking of God word.

Insightful. I agree with you.
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:26 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Taken from the orginal link I posted. I don't think the Gambino family will like having their name dragged into this mess.

Sheriff Abdalla and his brother run the largest illegal gambling operation in Jefferson County - employing bookies who work out of the Spot Bar as well as other establishments in Steubenville. But they are not the top of the "food chain" of this illegal gambling business in Steubenville. The Abdalla brothers answer to Paul (Paulie) Andreozzi, a member of the Mafia Gambino family. Sheriff Abdalla's brother is the largest importer of cocaine in Jefferson County. His brother was also a teacher, that is until he was caught having sex with a student and was fired. It should be pointed out that a careful examination of the above video will also reveal that the Sheriff is in fact a Mason.

http://www.localleaks.me/localleaks/index.html

They have no fear, no conscious.
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to Random Discussion