ANOTHER killer disease striking homosexuals

Non-County related discussion forum.

ANOTHER killer disease striking homosexuals

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:46 am

Health officials are warning sexually active “gay” men about an outbreak of potentially deadly bacterial meningitis in Los Angeles and New York.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/anotherkiller-disease-striking-homosexuals/
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Re: ANOTHER killer disease striking homosexuals

Postby Gopher » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:13 am

Mother Nature at work.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby RAP » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:53 am

Gopher wrote:Mother Nature at work.

Romans 1:24 Therefore God, in keeping with the desires of their hearts, gave them up to uncleanness, that their bodies might be dishonored among them. verse 27: and likewise even the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males, working what is obscene and receiving in themselves the full recompense, which was due for their error.

Of course we must remember that this is not just contacted by sexual contact. It can be transmitted to anyone even to our children. That is what makes it such a danger. People say that god don't punish gay people for their sexual preference but he does by allowing them to suffer the consequences that comes with going beyond the bounds of nature. Other diseases that can be transmitted by sexual and casual contact can be caught by all of us. So in this manner we are all paying for our sins because we are paying the consequences of being born in sin through Adam and paid for by our ransom sacrifice Jesus Christ. Matt 20:28.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Briscoe » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:22 pm

this is one time i agree with westboro baptist. God hates fags.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby RAP » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:10 pm

Briscoe wrote:this is one time i agree with westboro baptist. God hates fags.

He doesn't hate them Brisco he hates what they do and as with any other sin even what we would call small sin we are also under the same condemnation as they are. In other words a sin is a sin not matter how big or small. 1Cor 6:9 What! Do you not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God Kingdom? Do not be misled, neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who lie with men, nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God's kingdom. {verse 11} and yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean, but you have been sanctified, but you have been declared righteous in the name of our lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

As you see all sin is the same in gods eyes and all can be forgiven. Gays are no different than any of the rest of us unless they continue in the same course of action.
Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But true friends keep you going.
RAP
The Waltons

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Gays are no different than any of the rest of us unless they continue in the same course of action.

They are wayyyy different than I am. This is a serious topic, but I have a joke.

Q: What do you call a homosexual dentist?
A: Tooth fairy!
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Briscoe » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:55 pm

RAP wrote:
Briscoe wrote:this is one time i agree with westboro baptist. God hates fags.

He doesn't hate them Brisco he hates what they do and as with any other sin even what we would call small sin we are also under the same condemnation as they are. In other words a sin is a sin not matter how big or small. 1Cor 6:9 What! Do you not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God Kingdom? Do not be misled, neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who lie with men, nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God's kingdom. {verse 11} and yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean, but you have been sanctified, but you have been declared righteous in the name of our lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

As you see all sin is the same in gods eyes and all can be forgiven. Gays are no different than any of the rest of us unless they continue in the same course of action.

i agree with you about one sin being just as bad as another. i'm just as guilty myself of being a sinner. but i'm not out promoting that i't's ok and normal to use my pie hole for a sex organ.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby RAP » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:19 pm

i agree with you about one sin being just as bad as another. i'm just as guilty myself of being a sinner. but i'm not out promoting that i't's ok and normal to use my pie hole for a sex organ.

They are wayyyy different than I am. This is a serious topic, but I have a joke.

Q: What do you call a homosexual dentist?
A: Tooth fairy!

I have the same answer for you both: Bahawaaaaahehe I can't breath..............
RAP
The Waltons

Postby Gurt B Frobe » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Sodom and Gomorrah.
“When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.”
― Ron Paul
Gurt B Frobe
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Meadow » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:15 pm

G where is your philosophy on the AIDS virus?
Meadow

Postby jeepers creepers » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Meadow wrote:G where is your philosophy on the AIDS virus?

101.jpg
101.jpg (55.58 KiB) Viewed 319 times
"If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"
jeepers creepers
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:11 pm

LOL @ Jeepers. Glad to see that someone remembered my theory.
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:25 pm

It never came from no monkey, it came from one guy sticking his unit in another guy's chute then shoving it in his mouth with the fecal matter still attached... Much the same way democrats are conceived...
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

Postby the fluke » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:38 am

that explAINS WHY THEY LIKR OBAMA NUTS CHOCOLATE AND CHEEZY :lol:
the fluke
the fluke
Mountain Man

Postby Unbridled Spirit » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:24 am

Angry Whiteguy wrote:It never came from no monkey, it came from one guy sticking his unit in another guy's chute then shoving it in his mouth with the fecal matter still attached... Much the same way democrats are conceived...

This is sooo disgusting!
Unbridled Spirit

Next

Return to Random Discussion