ANOTHER killer disease striking homosexuals

Non-County related discussion forum.

Re: ANOTHER killer disease striking homosexuals

Postby DarkFairy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:03 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I will post a small part of my theory. I do believe that the AIDS virus was created as a biological weapon by our governments Special Virus Program. The gay community was used because their lifestyle would be to blame, and Christians would support it. In the late 70's homosexuals were given hepatitis B vaccines containing the virus in New York, Los Angeles and San Fran. During this time period a Small Pocks Vaccine was given in Africa.
This is more logical than to believe that a disease cross species jump from monkeys to humans.

Sounds plausible to me!
“One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation”
Thomas Brackett Reed
DarkFairy

Postby Legion » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:27 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I will post a small part of my theory. I do believe that the AIDS virus was created as a biological weapon by our governments Special Virus Program. The gay community was used because their lifestyle would be to blame, and Christians would support it. In the late 70's homosexuals were given hepatitis B vaccines containing the virus in New York, Los Angeles and San Fran. During this time period a Small Pocks Vaccine was given in Africa.
This is more logical than to believe that a disease cross species jump from monkeys to humans.

It is more logical than we caught it from monkeys.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Pappy » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Legion wrote:

It is more logical than we caught it from monkeys.

Get that Monkey off ur back
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:55 am

Year long sunshine has fried some of these legislators brains. Their thought process just isn't logical.

California Lawmakers want to repeal HIV criminalization laws

SACRAMENTO, CALIF.
Exposing a person to HIV is treated more seriously under California law than infecting someone with any other communicable disease, a policy some lawmakers say is a relic of the decades-old AIDS scare that unfairly punishes HIV-positive people based on outdated science.

Several lawmakers are promoting a bill by state Sen. Scott Wiener, D-San Francisco, that would make it a misdemeanor instead of a felony to intentionally expose someone to HIV, the virus that causes the immune system-weakening disease AIDS. The change would treat HIV like other communicable diseases under California law.

Under current law, if a person who knows they are infected with HIV has unprotected sex without telling their partner they have the virus, they can be convicted of a felony and face years of jail time. Intentional transmission of any other communicable disease, even a potentially deadly condition like hepatitis, is a misdemeanor.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/article137308033.html
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Pappy » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:27 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Year long sunshine has fried some of these legislators brains. Their thought process just isn't logical.

SACRAMENTO, CALIF.
Exposing a person to HIV is treated more seriously under California law than infecting someone with any other communicable disease, a policy some lawmakers say is a relic of the decades-old AIDS scare that unfairly punishes HIV-positive people based on outdated science.

Several lawmakers are promoting a bill by state Sen. Scott Wiener, D-San Francisco, that would make it a misdemeanor instead of a felony to intentionally expose someone to HIV, the virus that causes the immune system-weakening disease AIDS. The change would treat HIV like other communicable diseases under California law.

Under current law, if a person who knows they are infected with HIV has unprotected sex without telling their partner they have the virus, they can be convicted of a felony and face years of jail time. Intentional transmission of any other communicable disease, even a potentially deadly condition like hepatitis, is a misdemeanor.

Social disease in Sunshine? close to Hardees isn't it? :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Cornbread » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:49 pm

Lol @ pappy.

So this idiot wants to make giving someone a fatal disease a misdemeanor?
Cornbread
Django

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:53 am

Instead of lowering the punishment it should be increased on the other diseases. These are the people who gave Clinton the popular vote Cate likes to mention.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Political Plague » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:23 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:Year long sunshine has fried some of these legislators brains. Their thought process just isn't logical.

SACRAMENTO, CALIF.

It gets worse! Under the law attempting to donate blood knowing your HIV or AIDS status is no longer a felony. See Cate?? You see why we don't want a fucked up state like California picking our President??
Political Plague

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:30 pm

This has nothing to do with ‘picking a President’. You no doubt believed Ronald Reagan was a great President. The country picked him, then re-elected him when HIV was at practically ‘discovered’ in CA in the mid 80’s.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Political Plague » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:43 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:This has nothing to do with ‘picking a President’. You no doubt believed Ronald Reagan was a great President. The country picked him, then re-elected him when HIV was at practically ‘discovered’ in CA in the mid 80’s.

The hell it doesn't I don't want people with that type of mindset selecting our president. Thank GOD for the electorial college.

So your ok with the new law?????
Political Plague

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:59 pm

Political Plague wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:This has nothing to do with ‘picking a President’. You no doubt believed Ronald Reagan was a great President. The country picked him, then re-elected him when HIV was at practically ‘discovered’ in CA in the mid 80’s.

The hell it doesn't I don't want people with that type of mindset selecting our president. Thank GOD for the electorial college.

So your ok with the new law?????

If it were up to me it would be world wide Law that Pedders could never be within 1,000 feet of a child without facing criminal charges and mandatory imprisonment. It’s not up to me.

It’s completely insane to paint everyone from a particular country, region, State, city or town with the same paintbrush. Life and humans are far too varied and complex for such simplification. Pedophilia isn’t complicated. Nor is it restricted to a country, region, State, City or town. No more than any other depravity. Laws addressing pedophilia are different and vary from one place to another. And they are constantly changing.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby PharmGirl » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:39 am

It gets worse! Under the law attempting to donate blood knowing your HIV or AIDS status is no longer a felony.

That's giving someone a death sentence.
PharmGirl

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:40 pm

PharmGirl wrote:
It gets worse! Under the law attempting to donate blood knowing your HIV or AIDS status is no longer a felony.

That's giving someone a death sentence.

Are you sure you choose the right name ‘pharmgirl’? I’m thinking maybe you simply misspelled ‘farmgirl’.

Then again farm girl’s have enough common sense to know all donated blood must be tested for HIV, hepatitis B and C, syphilis and other infectious diseases before it can be released to hospitals.

SMH

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby VoteMout » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:42 pm

You shake your head yet I don't hear you mention how ignorant it is to remove donating tainted blood with HIV to blood banks as a felony. It is a death sentence to those who don't have Magic Johnson's money.
VoteMout

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:03 pm

VoteMout wrote:You shake your head yet I don't hear you mention how ignorant it is to remove donating tainted blood with HIV to blood banks as a felony. It is a death sentence to those who don't have Magic Johnson's money.

The burden of proof falls on the State to prove an HIV infected person knew they were positively HIV infected when they attempted to donate blood. On what grounds can you charge someone with a felony when there’s no proof an HIV infected person knew they were HIV infected before they donated blood? Even in cases where the State proves an HIV infected person had knowledge they were infected, the laws requiring blood banks to test for HIV and other communicable diseases, prevent contaminated blood from being used. The State must prove intent, even for an attempted murder. How does the State prove intent when there is no attempted murder?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

PreviousNext

Return to Random Discussion