Media Promotes “Pedophile Rights”

Non-County related discussion forum.

Re: Media Promotes “Pedophile Rights”

Postby Demon Hunter » Tue May 24, 2016 6:56 pm

Your 100% right! I don't trust any damn body.
Demon Hunter

Postby upallnight » Wed May 25, 2016 9:32 am

Actor Elijah Wood recently spoke out against the sexual abuse that has been taking place in the movie industry for several decades.

http://www.infowars.com/hollywoods-pedophile-cult-exposed/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
upallnight

Postby Legion » Wed May 25, 2016 2:24 pm

Salon is right. Pedophiles are different from child molesters. Let's castrate pedophiles and kill child molesters.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed May 25, 2016 2:50 pm

Yesterday, a young man of 27 confided in me that he had been sexually abused by more than one of his 'mama's' boyfriends. He told me his mama is a drunk, and the incidents always happened while she was passed out.

This young man works out with weights, is a hard worker and has managed to stay out of trouble. He's taking measures to protect himself from any future abuse.

My response? I told him the next time he came across one of his abusers to first make sure they didn't have a weapon on them or could get to one. Then to go ahead and beat the crap out of him. And to tell him that everytime he sees him he can expect the same or worse.

I also told him I would bail him out of jail, pay his fines and court cost.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Briscoe » Wed May 25, 2016 5:10 pm

Cate McCalley wrote:Yesterday, a young man of 27 confided in me that he had been sexually abused by more than one of his 'mama's' boyfriends. He told me his mama is a drunk, and the incidents always happened while she was passed out.

This young man works out with weights, is a hard worker and has managed to stay out of trouble. He's taking measures to protect himself from any future abuse.

My response? I told him the next time he came across one of his abusers to first make sure they didn't have a weapon on them or could get to one. Then to go ahead and beat the crap out of him. And to tell him that everytime he sees him he can expect the same or worse.

he's 27 and this happened more than once? is he disabled or something? gay maybe?
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed May 25, 2016 9:08 pm

Briscoe wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:Yesterday, a young man of 27 confided in me that he had been sexually abused by more than one of his 'mama's' boyfriends. He told me his mama is a drunk, and the incidents always happened while she was passed out.

he's 27 and this happened more than once? is he disabled or something? gay maybe?

No i don't think he's giy. He was a child when he was molested. He does have a lot of anger for his mother. He's been out of her home for 10 years. He's never told anyone. Children often blame themselves, and are too embarrassed to tell anyone.

Personally instead of carrying all that victim baggage around, I think the best therapy is to even the score.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Thu May 26, 2016 7:38 am

Legion wrote:Salon is right. Pedophiles are different from child molesters. Let's castrate pedophiles and kill child molesters.

That's an election slogan I could get behind.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Legion » Thu May 26, 2016 9:55 am

He should stick his mother in a unlicensed nursing home, and get even with the offenders.
Legion
Always A Bride

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu May 26, 2016 12:38 pm

Legion wrote:

He should stick his mother in a unlicensed nursing home, and get even with the offenders.

His mother is a druggie and an alcoholic. It's a matter of time for her. In the meantime I hope this young man will wash his hands of her.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby ScArEcRoW » Sat May 28, 2016 11:05 am

Obama's one-toilet-fits-all transgender lovefest is perfect for pedophiles. What is wrong with him?
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat May 28, 2016 5:42 pm

A shoutout to Governor Matt Bevin for joining the other 11 states suing Obama over the trans bathrooms.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Political Plague » Mon May 30, 2016 11:38 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:A shoutout to Governor Matt Bevin for joining the other 11 states suing Obama over the trans bathrooms.

Our previous governor would have mandated trans bathrooms for all schools.
Political Plague

Postby PharmGirl » Tue May 31, 2016 7:46 am

Let a man come in the restroom while im in there. I will scream my head off!
PharmGirl

Postby Briscoe » Tue May 31, 2016 8:08 am

PharmGirl wrote:Let a man come in the restroom while im in there. I will scream my head off!

i take that as an invitation.
"get that son of a bitch off the field...he's fired." - donald trump
Briscoe
HornDog

Postby Angry Whiteguy » Tue May 31, 2016 10:34 am

Me and Pappy would like some information on when these pedophile rights are gonna kick in... We need to be stocking up on candy, and getting plug wires for the van... :mrgreen:
Your government is your master!!! Resistance is illegal, and futile!!!
Angry Whiteguy
ReSiDeNt EvIl

PreviousNext

Return to Random Discussion