NATO Russia, Ukraine & Poland

Non-County related discussion forum.

NATO Russia, Ukraine & Poland

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Has Trump's election embolden Putin's ambitions to invade and divide the Ukraine? Russia's State owned media is sending up a lot of trial ballons suggesting it has.

As much as Vladmir Trump criticizes the U.S. media, one would think that every now and then he might disparage Russia's. Oh wait...he wouldn't do that. His tweets that only 'stupid' people don't see the benefit of good relations with Russia. Trump has repeatedly told us he's too smart to need U.S. Intelligence briefings He recently tweeted 'always knew Putin was a smart man'. It seems Vladimir Trump and Vladimir Putin are the only two 'smart' men left on the planet.

Late last month, Mikhail Khazin, a well known Russian economist, TV anchor, columnist and former member of the presidential administration, sent up a trial ballon on how Putin may want to divided Ukraine between Poland and Russia.

'In the Russian area corresponding to Ukraine’s southeast, Moscow should effectively ban Ukrainian language and culture. The Russian-occupied north of Ukraine, which includes the provinces of Kiev, Sumy and Chernihiv, would be transformed into an agricultural hinterland stripped of industry and armed forces. The “excess population” would be deported to the Russian Far East'

'Unfortunately, says Khazin, there may be “several million people that cannot be reformed.” What should Russia do with them? His answer: “They need to be partly terminated, and partly expelled.”

http://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/uk ... st-ukraine

This is only one of Putin's fascist talking heads. This is what Trump suggest we Americans should pursue a good relationship with.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Re: NATO Russia, Ukraine & Poland

Postby Political Plague » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Hillary and others have been pushing for a war with Russia, a Nuclear Power. Both Putin and Trump are Non-Globalists.
Do the Math!
Political Plague

Postby Political Plague » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:54 pm

Haven't Seen Any Proof Russia Was The Hacker - Only The Liar-in-Chief's Word. Why Should I Trust The 'You Can Keep Your Plan' President
Political Plague

Postby Political Plague » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:58 pm

Here we go!
Attachments
IMG_9826.JPG
Political Plague

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:59 pm

Political Plague wrote:Haven't Seen Any Proof Russia Was The Hacker - Only The Liar-in-Chief's Word. Why Should I Trust The 'You Can Keep Your Plan' President

Nobody cares if you, Trump or any of Trump's supporters trust our U.S. Intelligence. That's Trump and his Cabinet picks problem. It will all come out in the wash.

If the entire U.S.Intelligence community verifications isn't good enough proof for you, you can take Putin's and henchmen's his word. At least Vladmir, Jr. isn't able to tweet any more misleading outright denials, since he's been briefed.

Nobody's going to give you top level clearance to view the classified revelations of the hackings, that you obviously think you should have.

As far as that 'trust' word goes you're bandying around, Donald J. Trump is about as trustworthy as Bendict Arnold was.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:32 am

I read the report and I see a bunch of speculation, and excuses why Hillary lost. The Report is about the failure of American propaganda, not hacking. What they are most angry about is that the fascist collaboration of MSM and the DEMs was revealed. They are looking for a way to dictate future elections.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:11 am

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I read the report and I see a bunch of speculation, and excuses why Hillary lost. The Report is about the failure of American propaganda, not hacking. What they are most angry about is that the fascist collaboration of MSM and the DEMs was revealed. They are looking for a way to dictate future elections.

You either believe the U.S. intelligence, specifically the CIA with 70 years of espionage experience, has obtained proof positive of the Russian hacks of the DNC, John Podesta and other private U.S. citizens, or you don't. Or you can choose to believe Steve Bannon, (that Trump is taking to the Whitehouse), the commander of Brietbart 'News' that spun anti-Clinton, anti-democarat articles since the death of it's founder Andrew Brietbart. Spins meant to undermine the legitamacy and Hillary Clinton, and all other Trump rivals as well as the democratic election process itself.

One only has to remember how entrenched Trump remained not to accept the election results unless he won, right up to the moment he realized he had won. No other candidate in the history of U.S. Presidential elections has ever purposefully undermined our democratic election process. None. Ever.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:42 pm

I've read posts where you spoke negative against the CIA Cate.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:05 pm

CrissyAlwaysSunny wrote:I've read posts where you spoke negative against the CIA Cate.

I don't agree with the CIA's practice of destabilizing foreign governments. On the other hand that's how it's been ever since Truman gave the CIA the power of 'other duties' aside from the collection of foreign Intelligence.

In 1963 Truman wrote an oot-ed in the Washington Post, stating wanted the CIA out of it's operational destabilizing business in foreign governments;

'For some time I have been disturbed by the way CIA has been diverted from its original assignment. It has become an operational and at times a policy-making arm of the Government. This has led to trouble and may have compounded our difficulties in several explosive areas.'

'I never had any thought that when I set up the CIA that it would be injected into peacetime cloak and dagger operations. Some of the complications and embarrassment I think we have experienced are in part attributable to the fact that this quiet intelligence arm of the President has been so removed from its intended role that it is being interpreted as a symbol of sinister and mysterious foreign intrigue—and a subject for cold war enemy propaganda.'

'With all the nonsense put out by Communist propaganda about "Yankee imperialism," "exploitive capitalism," "war-mongering," "monopolists," in their name-calling assault on the West, the last thing we needed was for the CIA to be seized upon as something akin to a subverting influence in the affairs of other people.'

http://www.maebrussell.com/Prouty/Harry ... ticle.html

Truman's opt-ed was completely ignored. And today the CIA is what it is. It's policy making legacy has built our military industrial complex and attained the strongest military in the world. Tens times stringer than any other.

So you tell me, how does our nation divorce itself from the covert actions of the CIA, and maintain it's super power?

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:52 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:I read the report and I see a bunch of speculation, and excuses why Hillary lost. The Report is about the failure of American propaganda, not hacking. What they are most angry about is that the fascist
collaboration of MSM and the DEMs was revealed. They are looking for a way to dictate future elections.

Since you and I read the report and reached different conclusions, maybe posting what I consider the most important findings is relevant;

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments.”

“We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.”

When it appeared to Moscow that Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the Russian influence campaign began to focus more on undermining her future presidency.”

“Russian intelligence obtained and maintained access to elements of multiple US state or local electoral boards. DHS assesses that the types of systems Russian actors targeted or compromised were not involved in vote tallying.”

“We did not make an assessment of the impact that Russian activities had on the outcome of the 2016 election. The US Intelligence Community is charged with monitoring and assessing the intentions, capabilities, and actions of foreign actors; it does not analyze US political processes or US public opinion.”

“Moscow also saw the election of President-elect Trump as a way to achieve an international counterterrorism coalition against the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).”

We assess that influence campaigns are approved at the highest levels of the Russian Government — particularly those that would be politically sensitive.”

Russia collected on some Republican-affiliated targets but did not conduct a comparable disclosure campaign.”

Russia used trolls as well as [its state-funded television network] RT as part of its influence efforts to denigrate Secretary Clinton. This effort amplified stories on scandals about Secretary Clinton and the role of WikiLeaks in the election campaign.”

“We assess with high confidence that the GRU used the Guccifer 2.0 persona, DCLeaks.com, and WikiLeaks to release US victim data obtained in cyber operations publicly and in exclusives to media outlets. . . . We assess with high confidence that the GRU relayed material it acquired from the DNC and senior Democratic officials to WikiLeaks. Moscow most likely chose WikiLeaks because of its self-proclaimed reputation for authenticity.”

“This report is a declassified version of a highly classified assessment. This document’s conclusions are identical to the highly classified assessment, but this document does not include the full supporting information, including specific intelligence on key elements of the influence campaign.”

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby GoDan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:43 am

Remember back in 09 when Obama scraped the missile defense system in Poland and the Chech Rep?
GoDan

Postby GoDan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:50 am

Russia wants Ukraine and Poland. The goal is to break up NATO and push to disarm USA Missle system.
GoDan

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:07 pm

GoDan wrote:Russia wants Ukraine and Poland. The goal is to break up NATO and push to disarm USA Missle system.

You obviously agree.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby CrissyAlwaysSunny » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:21 pm

I'm going to go read stuff and come back lol.
CrissyAlwaysSunny

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:57 pm

GoDan wrote:Remember back in 09 when Obama scraped the missile defense system in Poland and the Chech Rep?

Last November, the State Department approved the acquisition of the 70 AGM-158B JASSM-ER (extended range) missiles for Poland. It is the first State outside the U.S. to acquire the JASSM-ER.

JASSM-ER has an operational range of 620 miles, giving Poland first strike capability. Equipped with a penetrating warhead, It can stealthily take out key infrastructure deep inside Russia.

Poland's military Is undergoing a long-term modernization program to be implemented within the next 5 years. Expansion up to 50% of mikitary personnel, a new 50,000 man paramilitary organization, new air defense systems, ballistic missiles, new fighter trainer aircraft, combat and transport helicopters, submarines, self-propelled howitzers, unmanned aerial vehicles with combat capabilities are all a part of Poland's military modernization plans.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Next

Return to Random Discussion