NATO Russia, Ukraine & Poland

Non-County related discussion forum.

Re: NATO Russia, Ukraine & Poland

Postby upallnight » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:13 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
GoDan wrote:Remember back in 09 when Obama scraped the missile defense system in Poland and the Chech Rep?

Last November, the State Department approved the acquisition of the 70 AGM-158B JASSM-ER (extended range) missiles for Poland. It is the first State outside the U.S. to acquire the JASSM-ER.

JASSM-ER has an operational range of 620 miles, giving Poland first strike capability. Equipped with a penetrating warhead, It can stealthily take out key infrastructure deep inside Russia.

Poland's military Is undergoing a long-term modernization program to be implemented within the next 5 years. Expansion up to 50% of mikitary personnel, a new 50,000 man paramilitary organization, new air defense systems, ballistic missiles, new fighter trainer aircraft, combat and transport helicopters, submarines, self-propelled howitzers, unmanned aerial vehicles with combat capabilities are all a part of Poland's military modernization plans.

Here's how I look at it. "Russian troops deployed to Mexico" would be a provocation. When we do it it's an act of peace.
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:29 am

upallnight wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
GoDan wrote:Remember back in 09 when Obama scraped the missile defense system in Poland and the Chech Rep?

Last November, the State Department approved the acquisition of the 70 AGM-158B JASSM-ER (extended range) missiles for Poland. It is the first State outside the U.S. to acquire the JASSM-ER.

JASSM-ER has an operational range of 620 miles, giving Poland first strike capability. Equipped with a penetrating warhead, It can stealthily take out key infrastructure deep inside Russia.

Poland's military Is undergoing a long-term modernization program to be implemented within the next 5 years. Expansion up to 50% of mikitary personnel, a new 50,000 man paramilitary organization, new air defense systems, ballistic missiles, new fighter trainer aircraft, combat and transport helicopters, submarines, self-propelled howitzers, unmanned aerial vehicles with combat capabilities are all a part of Poland's military modernization plans.

Here's how I look at it. "Russian troops deployed to Mexico" would be a provocation. When we do it it's an act of peace.

Well..our nation hasn't had foreign troops occupy our soil since the Revolutionary War. The Baltic States, Poland Romania and all of eastern Europe has at one time or another had foreign troops occupy their States. That's why NATO was created.

Obama delayed approval of giving Poland first strike capabilities for three years, while Poland with first hand knowledge of Russian agression in the Ukraine, was begging for it. You cannot blame former Soviet Union and Russian border States, for wanting to protect themselves from Putin's aggressive foreign policy. They have lived through Stalin's dictatorship and have no desire to be subjected to it again. Nor can you make any logical comparison to Putin's goals in the eastern hemisphere, to any Russian hypothetical threat of border states of the western hemisphere.

Time & Tide Changes Everything
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby ScArEcRoW » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Comey: There was no evidence that the Trump campaign or current RNC email domains were hacked by Russia.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:14 am

ScArEcRoW wrote:Comey: There was no evidence that the Trump campaign or current RNC email domains were hacked by Russia.

The operative word: Current.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby upallnight » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:07 am

Because the DNC is dirty as shit you expect the RNC to have a ton of crooked ass emails.
upallnight

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:28 am

upallnight wrote:Because the DNC is dirty as shit you expect the RNC to have a ton of crooked ass emails.

Correct.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby Gopher » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:57 pm

I Flipping Knew It! Cate's a Polock lol.
Gopher
Carl The Groundskeeper

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:54 pm

Gopher wrote:I Flipping Knew It! Cate's a Polock lol.

1,000 U.S.Troops arrived in Poland, with armoured vehicles. 3,000 more to follow with 87 Tanks & 144 Armoured vehicles.

Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby ScArEcRoW » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:00 am

Cate McCalley wrote:

1,000 U.S.Troops arrived in Poland, with armoured vehicles. 3,000 more to follow with 87 Tanks & 144 Armoured vehicles.

That's a nice escalation. He only has 7 days left to start a war and stay in office.
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)

Postby PharmGirl » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:04 pm

Why wait a week before leaving office before deciding to stand up to Russia?
PharmGirl

Postby Pappy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:26 pm

Polocks resent that.
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby Demon Hunter » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:12 am

Pappy wrote:

Polocks resent that.

LOL @ Pappy!!!
Demon Hunter

Postby Pappy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Today is Polock underwear change day,Cate changes with Crissy who in turn changes with Mermaid and the cycle goes on. :lol:
Pappy
Hardee's Parking Lot

Postby GoDan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:52 am

I though it was wear them inside out day to save on laundry lol.
GoDan

Previous

Return to Random Discussion