Trump Lies

Non-County related discussion forum.

Re: Trump Lies

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Wed May 24, 2017 7:43 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
goat47 wrote:Rand Paul has questioned whether or not he has been spied on.


I would be completely astonished to find him not questioning anything, that would fit a conspiracy theory narrative. .



Obama intel agency secretly conducted illegal searches on Americans for years
by John Solomon and Sara Carter


http://circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Trump Lies

Postby Cate McCalley » Wed May 24, 2017 9:38 am

How is it news when a story more than a month old gets recirculated because an unidentified source leaked a document from FISA, that doesn't add anything to the fact? We know NSA has been capturing data on people mentioning a foreign target of NSA survellience that have not been in direct contact with that target.

What I have trouble understanding is how people can believe our country can been secure without NSA survelling foreign targets and their possible networks?

IMO, when you posting on social media platforms, using blogs open to the public, etc. you have already forfeited any right for privacy. If in fact our intelligence implements methods to identify possible threats to our security, like scanning categories of comments triggering red flags to capture that communication, it is not an invasion of privacy orca violation of the fourth amendment.

You can't charge our intelligence agencies with the responsibility of keeping Americans safe from terrorist that use the internet as a prime recruiting and network communication tool, and at the same time tie their hands in collecting data that enables it to identify potential threats.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10043
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Trump Lies

Postby Gunslinger » Thu May 25, 2017 8:19 am

The difference is that under Obama they conducted illegal searches. I'm all for intelligence agencies doing their job but that over steps bounds and laws.
User avatar
Gunslinger
Crooked Hillary
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:52 am

Re: Trump Lies

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu May 25, 2017 12:12 pm

Gunslinger wrote:The difference is that under Obama they conducted illegal searches. I'm all for intelligence agencies doing their job but that over steps bounds and laws.


Of the 20% of searches conducted using the collection of data triggered by communication where a foreign target was mentioned, 5% have been deemed not to have been relative in substance, to the survellience of the foreign target.

Mega data collection is useless. Narrowing data collection that may be relevant to protect our nation from virtual cyber and real terrorist attacks is not a perfected science. No more than the identifying which collected bacteria in a lab can bacteria or virus that can attack the human body and cause great damage, without a closer examination of the characteristics of each bacteria or virus.

You can't expect perfection in the field of Intelligence gathering when it comes to counter terrorism. It's simply the nature of the beast.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10043
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Trump Lies

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Fri May 26, 2017 7:44 am

Cate McCalley wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:The difference is that under Obama they conducted illegal searches. I'm all for intelligence agencies doing their job but that over steps bounds and laws.


Of the 20% of searches conducted using the collection of data triggered by communication where a foreign target was mentioned, 5% have been deemed not to have been relative in substance, to the survellience of the foreign target.

Mega data collection is useless. Narrowing data collection that may be relevant to protect our nation from virtual cyber and real terrorist attacks is not a perfected science. No more than the identifying which collected bacteria in a lab can bacteria or virus that can attack the human body and cause great damage, without a closer examination of the characteristics of each bacteria or virus.

You can't expect perfection in the field of Intelligence gathering when it comes to counter terrorism. It's simply the nature of the beast.


Cate Honey your missing the part where they intentionally made illegal searches.
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Trump Lies

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri May 26, 2017 1:01 pm

GFunkMoneyDog wrote:
Cate McCalley wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:The difference is that under Obama they conducted illegal searches. I'm all for intelligence agencies doing their job but that over steps bounds and laws.


Of the 20% of searches conducted using the collection of data triggered by communication where a foreign target was mentioned, 5% have been deemed not to have been relative in substance, to the survellience of the foreign target.

Mega data collection is useless. Narrowing data collection that may be relevant to protect our nation from virtual cyber and real terrorist attacks is not a perfected science. No more than the identifying which collected bacteria in a lab can bacteria or virus that can attack the human body and cause great damage, without a closer examination of the characteristics of each bacteria or virus.

You can't expect perfection in the field of Intelligence gathering when it comes to counter terrorism. It's simply the nature of the beast.


Cate Honey your missing the part where they intentionally made illegal searches.


In a perfect world law enforcement would never do anything illegal. Law enforcement's illegal searches have freed way too many criminals that would have been successfully proscecuted, but for an illegal search. Perfection is unattainable, the next best thing is to work for progress.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10043
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Trump Lies

Postby Cate McCalley » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:50 am

Remember Trump's campaign promise that he would lift regulations so miners could get back to work producing 'clean, very clean coal'?

Well, approximately 1300 miners have found work, while 11,000 coal miners lost their jobs since April of last year.

Recently Gary Cohn, Trump's personal lawyer said 'coal just doesn't make sense anymore'. I guess that must be Trump's view as he removed regulations on U.S. natural gas production, making it cheaper and a stronger competitor to coal, than it already is.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10043
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Trump Lies

Postby PharmGirl » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:37 am

In a perfect world law enforcement would never do anything illegal. Law enforcement's illegal searches have freed way too many criminals that would have been successfully proscecuted, but for an illegal search. Perfection is unattainable, the next best thing is to work for progress.


I don't agree with your logic. Courts have ruled that information found from a poisonous tree to be poison itself, and not allowed.
PharmGirl
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Trump Lies

Postby Cate McCalley » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:37 pm

PharmGirl wrote:
In a perfect world law enforcement would never do anything illegal. Law enforcement's illegal searches have freed way too many criminals that would have been successfully proscecuted, but for an illegal search. Perfection is unattainable, the next best thing is to work for progress.


I don't agree with your logic. Courts have ruled that information found from a poisonous tree to be poison itself, and not allowed.


Where did you ascertain 'logic' in my comment?

I merely stated illegal searches (the poisoned tree) has freed many criminals that would have been successfully prosecuted, had it (the fruit) not been 'poisoned' by the illegal search. Which you actually agree with.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10043
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Trump Lies

Postby upallnight » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:54 am

Mrs Cate wanting her cake and to eat it to. You can't bitch on one hand when officers do something illegal and then tout how wonderful the results are when they do something else illegal that's to your liking.
upallnight
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: Trump Lies

Postby Cate McCalley » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:05 am

upallnight wrote:Mrs Cate wanting her cake and to eat it to. You can't bitch on one hand when officers do something illegal and then tout how wonderful the results are when they do something else illegal that's to your liking.


I'm having trouble understanding why you have the impression I condone ANY illegal action by law enforcement. How in the world did you arrive at such a wrong conclusion?


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10043
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Trump Lies

Postby Cate McCalley » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Your President is at it again. White hot with the twitter lies.

It's gone from disturbing to funny.

I can't imagine what kind of response he's looking for when he tweets 'the guy who told me to fire the guy doing the investigation, is now investigating me!'.

Good medicine. I laughed for five minutes!!

Seriously even if I know nothing about what's going on with the Russia investigation, I have to think...man you really must be stupid. Or maybe I think...You gotta be a bobble head that can't distinguish between an elephant and a postage stamp.

I rarely get a belly laugh these days, for that I am thankful!


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10043
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Trump Lies

Postby GFunkMoneyDog » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:10 am

Judicial Watch Finds New Emails Showing Huma Abedin Doing Clinton Foundation Favors For Russia Connected Group While at The State Department

https://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa ... s-n2334900
"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis
User avatar
GFunkMoneyDog
The Godfather
 
Posts: 20927
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Re: Trump Lies

Postby Cate McCalley » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:10 pm

That might mean something if Hillary was POTUS, though I seriously doubt it, since it was the DNC emails the Russians hacked.


Time & Tide Changes Everything
User avatar
Cate McCalley
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 10043
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Re: Trump Lies

Postby ScArEcRoW » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:34 am

Cate McCalley wrote:That might mean something if Hillary was POTUS, though I seriously doubt it, since it was the DNC emails the Russians hacked.


She has more connections than he does.
User avatar
ScArEcRoW
(no custom rank chosen)
 
Posts: 2639
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:46 am

PreviousNext

Return to Random Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests